Grnwzrds 2nd Closet Northern Lights Grow, 315W CMH In Coco

For limited space and simplicity,the coco,scrog and 315w light is a beaut setup. if you get it right.

I'm looking forward to flipping them too. Might be doing it end of the week maybe earlier,
just training the girls under the net atm. Just before they get flipped i'll be stripping anything under the net
and ive been doing some progressive defol everyday. I'm amazed at how quick they grow leaves.
Theyre drinking a lot food as well. Theyre drinking nearly 3 litres a day each.lol. With no run off.

I got a shot of my little jimmied up retic system in action. Not the greatest pic
but you get the idea.

IMG_327320.JPG

Soooo much easier just putting the funnel on and dumping the juice in, rather
than stuffing around trying to get my arms around the pots to water them evenly.

Thanks for looking.

Thanks ditch ;)

I'll try and get some pics this afternoon, i'm taking a big handful of leaves off everyday and
the plants just keep pumping them out :)

Net is getting filled slowly,the big branches are at the edges of the net and starting to grow
a bit tall,might have to start bending them down to give everything else a shot
at stardom.

Yeh, just garden hose with holes drilled in it, pushed into one of the large retic
T" pieces. The funnel is a drink bottle with a bit of black retic hose glued to it
that simply sits over the barb on the t piece when watering.

Here's some pics,might make it easier.

IMG_327717.JPG

IMG_328023.JPG

I dont push it over the t piece,i just hold it on while i pour. If the back isnt getting enough water
you just lift the t piece in the air a bit and it favours the back of the pot. I think the
t pieces are 19mm , but dont qoute me on that.

Cheers.

Grabbed a snap of the girls this morning. You can see what i mean about pumping out foliage.
Over night they just rocket out. Even after a heavy stripping the afternoon before.

IMG_328223.JPG

I took another massive handful of leaves off after this photo and did some training.

Looking like a new years day flip guys.

Edit, i just did this. Not sure if it's going to come back to bite me but this grow is an experiment
anyway so why not have some fun. I retopped the girls,the branches that where going out of
control anyway. Hopefully it gives the rest of it a better chance.

IMG_328516.JPG

IMG_328813.JPG

Hoping it works in my favour. Time will tell.

Cheers.

Thanks for the input guys, i'm flipping them new years day regardless.
The girls have proven that they're tough plants, they shouldn't have any dramas.

Touch wood.

New years flip sounds good to me too :) a couple of days should be fine to get them new nodes growing, i actually took a couple of tops from my snake venom the day before i flipped her this time around hehe, its probably for the best though as if you would have left them tops they would have been the more dominant branches which would grow bigger and shadow the rest of the plant. screen is filled right in perfect now mate, doing an awesome job :)

Thanks a lot guys, i appreciate the comments.

Feral youre bang on, the last grow the bigger buds just took over. This time ive done the whole
lot different. When i took the tops off today i also took some shit from underneath. The
"aint never gonna beens" i call them. Got a couple more cuttings today too,dont know
if they'll take though.

The two cuttings in the box,come flip day, will (providing they have roots) be going into
some pots with some nice soil and going outside. I literally dont have anywhere for
them to go. Got nothing to lose anyway. The two i took today i'll put outside but they probably
wont make it. All fun and games.

Next grow i plan to have an area with a low powered light on a veg cycle so i can keep a mother
or cuttings alive and at least doing something. Probably run my t8 fluros in there.

Just a little comment on this light,compared to the 250w hps i had, the 315 whips
it on every angle.i thought i would be vegging for longer than i have but the 315
has made them grow real quick. I was thinking another week or two. Come sunday
i'm flicking the switch.

5 weeks growth, i'm happy with how she's going. Hard to believe really.

Back
Top Bottom