Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

What do you think about this?
420-magazine-mobile607482436.jpg

I harvested 5 main colas from northern lights and left a bunch to mature in sunlight..outdoor grow... I gave her some general nutrients for a boost. Started flushing after i saw this. Any opinions?

I decided to try weed for my insomnia. Keep waking up about 3:30 or 4. Worse since i retired. I grew some OG first, but had to harvest early. Do enjoy a nice head buzz with it. Im curing some WW now and samples seem to be more like what i would need. For sleep, i suppose vaping before bed would be best? I do enjoy a scotch at 5. I thought weed might take its place, but it is a different kind of high. Pretty good with wine i found. Im learning a lot from you guys, about everything. So thanks.

SCGuy - Thanks for the positive feedback buddy.. Cant be nice waking up like that man , have you ever tried any sativas ? I think Durban Poison is just the strain you looking for. It will knock your socks off and boooom back to LaLa Land :)

SCGuy - Thanks for the positive feedback buddy.. Cant be nice waking up like that man , have you ever tried any sativas ? I think Durban Poison is just the strain you looking for. It will knock your socks off and boooom back to LaLa Land :)
I looked it up and it sounds great, especially for my outdoor grow. Frost expected in a few weeks here so ill put it on my spring list.

Well spotted the tiniest little pistils showing themselves on Song Sparrow (mainline teq)

...and... It appears both Darkside AND Gator might be male... Tiny tiny tiny formations... Will keep them till I can be sure... Hope not. Otherwise I'm flowering only 1 plant this grow

The Durban Poison is a great strain.. Personal favorite :) Be patient tho.. Flowers for aggggeeees BUT yields are huge !!

MR Gibbs - Post some pics buddy.. And 1 is better than none, right ? haha !

The Durban Poison is a great strain.. Personal favorite :) Be patient tho.. Flowers for aggggeeees BUT yields are huge !!

I never really considered that one to be a sativa, at least not a pure one. Admittedly, the ones I've seen had leaves that showed obvious indica in the plants' genetic makeup, and their flowering times were way shorter than the 16 to 20+ weeks that I'd come to expect from sativas.

Maybe what I had access to were watered-down knockoffs, IDK. Just how long are the flowering period lengths that you experienced? Maybe I was "thinking ill" of the strain for no good reason. I thought it (the stuff I saw) was okay, BtW. Just not the stuff of legend or anything.

Oh, it's Sunday tomorrow. Think I told myself I'd try to post an update on my auto-flower on Sunday nights. And that White Widow Auto that I threw away after breaking it off at "its ankles" and then pulled back out and returned to the grow last month (I think?) decided to go from not really doing anything to flowering mode while I was out of the house today. Think I'll pull it out of its little cup and stick it into a green bottle, and then take a picture of that one, too.

Must of been a watered down knock off my man. Durban Poison is a World Famous sativa haha BUT if you do some research you will find that they have indica looking leaves as a juvenile and with age turn into a more sativa looking plant :) If that helps at all.. Dont judge a book by its cover might of just been the real thing after all !

It did have the Durban flavor, at least. Earlier this year, my brother actually had the money to buy some bud and it... was "advertised" as being Durban Poison. He left me enough for a bowl, about a gram. I smoked it all at once - and then went to bed a half hour later. Didn't have the effect, the potency, or the flavor. He thought it was crappy, too, and he's not even a big sativa fan. Ended up having words with the seller and getting his money back. I'm guessing that there was zero discussion of any deduction for the amount that had been smoked, lol. He's kind of an old fart now, but some folks still remember when he was a real headknocker.

He's one of the people I'll be gifting to after harvest. I hope I end up with decent bud... But since I won't be charging, I'm not worried about taking a beating, LMFAO.

At least even if they're male, seems like I managed to get them slightly healthier before we slaughter them.

420-magazine-mobile635093182.jpg

By all means not where I' want them.
Fed some Nitrosol after the peroxide treatment. Might have been too successive, slight droop still going on. Definitely letting them dry out a lot more bore watering again.

You guys think it's a bad idea to let them starve slightly? Wait for them to appear underwatered before I water again and then just maintain a better watering cycle? Won't be chronically underwatered, just this once?

420-magazine-mobile1969642871.jpg

Also, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to lollipop them by removing the growths near the main stem?

Alright ladies & gents....

Question of the day...
Why would one of my plants, just one.... Stop "praying to the sun god"?
All plants are in the same exact environment/nutes/light cycle... Etc...

Here is what it looked like this morning.
420-magazine-mobile1433696211.jpg

Compared to:
420-magazine-mobile1696990619.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1327449796.jpg

Even my seedlings and younger vegging plants are all standing strong & healthy.
420-magazine-mobile1026804334.jpg
420-magazine-mobile551481985.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1185649459.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1326677111.jpg

Snapped a few pics of the flowers too. Really looking tasty; just hope they fill out more. Maybe not, I'm not sure. The trics are all still clear with maybe 5-10% milky... None amber yet.

420-magazine-mobile1700766901.jpg
420-magazine-mobile151714888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile168279982.jpg

These THC bomb were advertised as a 60-75 day auto... I'm about 80 days in now. Hmmm? What do you guys think?

What's your airflow like in that particular spot?

I noticed Gator drooping and the other 2 plants being fine. They're usually in the same spots, changed it around and perked back up couple hours later
And...... Jgibs for the win!
That saggy plant was in an area with really good airflow; soil was just really dry. Perked right up after getting some water. Yesterday was nutrient feeding day anyhow so all the girls were getting a drink. After rotating the plants and a bit of minor trimming, the girls are doing great.

On a side note, I now have a few baby flowers that were trimmed off when I cleaned up low branches yesterday. Wake n bake session this morning with a (semi-dry) baby nugget... Surprised the shit out of me.
Tasted like crap.... Too much raw plant flavor; totally expected this because it wasn't dried/cured and was still young. Anyhow, it crept up on me and put me on my can. Smoked, went to make my morning coffee, and by the time I got my first sip, I fucking looked like Popeye. LoL
420-magazine-mobile246451367.jpg

One eye just didn't want to stay open. My other eyelid quivering. Hahaha!

Seems like the THC Bomb is gonna be a nice lazy day herb. Can't wait for these girls to be fully matured and cured.

Thanks 420 crew :)

Preston - I seem to have had the same issue with my autos.. Last 2 plants I harvested went 2weeks over the normal time and I feel they could of gone longer and my criticals are ment to be 60 day strains and they still going like a boeing (on day 75 now) haha ! Think im going to stick to my photos indoors and do the autos outdoors , iv had better yields.. Think im going to snip the 2 criticals on friday so I can focus all my light on my Sour G and GG photos. Will post some pics in the morning :thumb:

There is really no better feeling than smoking your own harvest.. I'll be jarring my cheese X tangerine in the morning too :)
Iv been really patient and havnt tried any at all.. Going to wait for them to atleast cure for 1 week and then BOOOOOOMSHANKA :volcano-smiley:

A lil late.. But better late than never I guess haha :)

As you will see here Preston - our girls look very similar

Critical
420-magazine-mobile1677054762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile731213759.jpg

The Bush babies
420-magazine-mobile331858966.jpg

420-magazine-mobile567886785.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2031117107.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1840549514.jpg

Will post a update on the 2 hybrids in my tent soon.. Just waiting for them to fill out a lil more, lots of growth happening !

Darkside, I'm thinking male? Amirite?
Unless these things are pistil sacks instead of ballsacks?

420-magazine-mobile1767567080.jpg

420-magazine-mobile192563349.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1109423605.jpg

If it is male though, it's okay, Darkside's the only one I can't seem to get healthier.. not even going to send a pic of it.. such a shame.
Fine here's a pic..
420-magazine-mobile470351811.jpg

Compared to Gator who doesn't seem to have any signs of sex yet,
420-magazine-mobile586196001.jpg

And SS who's sporting some pistils,
420-magazine-mobile241951922.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1509539210.jpg

Back
Top Bottom