Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Hey all I'm doing good over here and am growing speedily
420-magazine-mobile470896184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1065990760.jpg
420-magazine-mobile502690042.jpg
thats actually 16oz of soil but I've ghetto rigged my way around being root bound with a wick system and it's this easy
420-magazine-mobile1636098071.jpg
lmao just making sure the roots never dry out is all I gotta worry about and my chocolate kush auto is gonna rock this contest #global420

Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Looking good Ohio! Healthy little girl, good to see another topped Auto in then grow .
Is a good idea for keeping the roots moist, but it won't stop the issues of root bound plants. If anything, leaving roots in stale water has always left me with root rot, so it's prob not the greatest option for the lengthy period. If the roots do thrive outside of the nice little ter. pot, she will unfortunately be dropped from the comp, roots can't be supported from outside of the container, Aoterea already tried .✌️
Check out what happens to a root bound plant and ways to assist it, from my research it's just about healthier to hack away at the roots for a mini grow.

looks good thumbs its probably not going to stretch to much how tall is it and when did flip it,mine did stretch a bit about 1/3 not to bad there is basically 3 phenos there's one called thin leaf,there's a hybrid,and a afghani i think mine was the thin leaf,so i cant really say what yours is going to do its all a learning experience anyway she looks very happy keep up the good work and i would like to see some pics before harvest if you dont mind!

hey thumbs i didnt have real good lighting so i think it effected the yield i didnt weigh it but it was about 1 1/2 zip it was 24 in tall not a big one the taste is kinda pungent spicy thats a close as i can come im not real good about doing an accurate smoke report but imo it has a nice flavor one i crave and the potency is deffinetley there it is a real couch locker!

Re: Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Looking good Ohio! Healthy little girl, good to see another topped Auto in then grow .
Is a good idea for keeping the roots moist, but it won't stop the issues of root bound plants. If anything, leaving roots in stale water has always left me with root rot, so it's prob not the greatest option for the lengthy period. If the roots do thrive outside of the nice little ter. pot, she will unfortunately be dropped from the comp, roots can't be supported from outside of the container, Aoterea already tried .✌️
Check out what happens to a root bound plant and ways to assist it, from my research it's just about healthier to hack away at the roots for a mini grow.

Well I just re read the challenge guidelines/rules and no where does it say anything about water or wicking just 18oz of medium you can't just make shit up half way through because you didn't think of it first bro...I'm out I'd rather up pot and get a good couple bags then deal with sore losers and a headache .

Hey all I'm doing good over here and am growing speedily
420-magazine-mobile470896184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1065990760.jpg
420-magazine-mobile502690042.jpg
thats actually 16oz of soil but I've ghetto rigged my way around being root bound with a wick system and it's this easy
420-magazine-mobile1636098071.jpg
lmao just making sure the roots never dry out is all I gotta worry about and my chocolate kush auto is gonna rock this contest #global420
Looking great to me pal!! You go!! .

The challenge is made up and so are the rules.. this isn't a serious comp, but the idea was to keep the playing field level. 18oz of soil + 18oz of water just makes it a mini DWC challenge, if ya wanna do that get proper tricky and don't lump an over full drip tray down and call it an "Ohio Wick"..
Been more than happy to accept your suggestions and knowledge, and likewise I'd like to say that I don't think that set up is wise - the light will grow not only your plants, but algae in the clear, open drip tray that you plan to keep full of water..
Is not the response I was expecting from ya man, smoke a bowl & feel free to continue to share your grow. I'm more than interested to see how it goes if you keep it that way... Buf, if you wanna make a mini DWC, then make a mini DWC .
Updates on the Ripley OG mini
420-magazine-mobile71842108.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1576948793.jpg

I have a property inspection every 3months so I had to strip down my grow space and shove everything into my van for a day. I'm back up and running again.
Here is my Grand heft auto by Dr krippling.
420-magazine-mobile1883506440.jpg

No training except a bit of leaf tucking, decided to leave the chop stick in place.
420-magazine-mobile1508091423.jpg

No mo roots boss.

Because Grim, you mentioned liking to see the topped autos in here; here's this mornings shot of my contribution and her progress. Again, she's a Kings Kush CBD.....topped 4 days ago.
420-magazine-mobile1053033483.jpg

The challenge is made up and so are the rules.. this isn't a serious comp, but the idea was to keep the playing field level. 18oz of soil + 18oz of water just makes it a mini DWC challenge, if ya wanna do that get proper tricky and don't lump an over full drip tray down and call it an "Ohio Wick"..
Been more than happy to accept your suggestions and knowledge, and likewise I'd like to say that I don't think that set up is wise - the light will grow not only your plants, but algae in the clear, open drip tray that you plan to keep full of water..
Is not the response I was expecting from ya man, smoke a bowl & feel free to continue to share your grow. I'm more than interested to see how it goes if you keep it that way... Buf, if you wanna make a mini DWC, then make a mini DWC .
Updates on the Ripley OG mini

that mini DWC will start sucking that cup dry quicker than you realize :) lights on sucks it dry, lights off I usually can get to lights on with a bit of water left.

this is what 5 weeks of veg and 3 weeks of flower look like now though.. almost time to hack the roots again.

7-11-AM-Solo-1.jpg

Mine have been almost 2 days without water now. Had to leave for a short while. Hoping they're still alive when I return home later

I bet they are. Gave them a good wetting before I left :)

Wondering where you'd been Dev, your threads are waiting for ya .. I went a day without watering, they didn't notice, 2 days I'd be worried.

My girls are chugging along nicely, the NL is getting pretty big .
420-magazine-mobile1961831171.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1828725717.jpg

Malana Bomb -
420-magazine-mobile796434518.jpg

Back
Top Bottom