Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Damnit.. I hate to hear this, my heart goes out to you, I hope your mother makes a speedy recovery. We are all with you in spirit, and will be here when you need us.:green_heart::peace:

Thank you all so much for the love and support, and thank you @420 for letting everyone know for me. :love: :love:

For those of you who have elderly relatives, be aware of the potential dangers and possible complications of them falling and breaking bones.

Mom was admitted to ICU last night after we spent the full day in the emergency room while they ran so many tests I lost count.
The fall happened two weeks ago and she wouldn't go to the hospital, I just knew she had cracked or broken ribs.
I won't go into a long story here, but I finally called an ambulance for her early yesterday morning. She wasn't happy with me, but so be it.

As a result of the four confirmed broken ribs, her breathing was extremely shallow all of that time because she was in so much pain. The incorrect breathing is what actually brought on the pneumonia because her body wasn't breathing out the bad guys. Bacteria built up. I hope that makes sense.

So the right lung on the cracked ribs side has extensive pneumonia. As a result of the pneumonia she is now suffering severe sepsis, and her kidneys are threatening to shut down. (Renal failure), and her heart is causing issues with AFIB. And top it off with unstable blood pressure which the sepsis causes. I think there's something else in there too, but my head right now is not awake yet. They spent all day yesterday trying to stabilize her.

It's paralleling what happened to my Dad last May, the next stage of severe sepsis is Septic Shock and that is what ultimately took him from us. The damage to his organs became too extensive and they shut down on him.

The hospital and health care system here is broken. Hospital is filled to the max and some people cannot get an actual room for more than a day. This is a result of staff shortages that have not been improved since the whole Covid thing.
The nurses and other staff are overworked, overwhelmed, and very tired. I saw many mistakes yesterday due to there not being enough people to spread out to the patients.

We are praying, and I appreciate your prayers as well.

I will let you know as soon as she's stable and I can continue with things.

:love::love::love:

Thank you all so much for the love and support, and thank you @420 for letting everyone know for me. :love: :love:

For those of you who have elderly relatives, be aware of the potential dangers and possible complications of them falling and breaking bones.

Mom was admitted to ICU last night after we spent the full day in the emergency room while they ran so many tests I lost count.
The fall happened two weeks ago and she wouldn't go to the hospital, I just knew she had cracked or broken ribs.
I won't go into a long story here, but I finally called an ambulance for her early yesterday morning. She wasn't happy with me, but so be it.

As a result of the four confirmed broken ribs, her breathing was extremely shallow all of that time because she was in so much pain. The incorrect breathing is what actually brought on the pneumonia because her body wasn't breathing out the bad guys. Bacteria built up. I hope that makes sense.

So the right lung on the cracked ribs side has extensive pneumonia. As a result of the pneumonia she is now suffering severe sepsis, and her kidneys are threatening to shut down. (Renal failure), and her heart is causing issues with AFIB. And top it off with unstable blood pressure which the sepsis causes. I think there's something else in there too, but my head right now is not awake yet. They spent all day yesterday trying to stabilize her.

It's paralleling what happened to my Dad last May, the next stage of severe sepsis is Septic Shock and that is what ultimately took him from us. The damage to his organs became too extensive and they shut down on him.

The hospital and health care system here is broken. Hospital is filled to the max and some people cannot get an actual room for more than a day. This is a result of staff shortages that have not been improved since the whole Covid thing.
The nurses and other staff are overworked, overwhelmed, and very tired. I saw many mistakes yesterday due to there not being enough people to spread out to the patients.

We are praying, and I appreciate your prayers as well.

I will let you know as soon as she's stable and I can continue with things.

:love::love::love:
My parents are in their 90s. My dad is in the hospital since Saturday and had been diagnosed with pneumonia. Prayers for your mom. That must have been a difficult call to make. You got this. Prayers!

😭 I'm sorry lady C, that is a hard thing to cope with.... additionally sorry about your father as well 😞. I know there isn't much any of us can actually do to help, but if you ever need to vent or want to talk about it feel free to reach out to me.... I can unfortunately relate to some one close refusing hospital care... I lost my mentor a couple years back due to him choosing to go home to shower instead of the hospital 🫤.

Or if you just need some cheering up I can be a goof ball to put a smile on your face for a moment. 😁.

Either way I'm here if needed and I'm sure the others are as well.

Light love to you and yours💚🖤💚

Well, I'm home for a little bit. Mom is holding, but not much improvement yet.

I still plan to drop beans on the 1st, and I think you all that are doing the Banana Jealousy and Ghost Candy grows should be finishing those up by then or within a couple weeks of that if indoors. There should be plenty of time to have seedlings going while the other grows finish up. Right?

I think we have the perfect size teams, anymore than what we already have is bound to get a bit overwhelming and cluttered...so to speak. LOL
We don't want anyone getting overwhelmed and not able to update or be active with too many journals going on for sure!

I was thinking of a suggestion while I was at the hospital last night to make things easier for people to follow the grow updates.
I like to, when I think of it (LOL), title my post with the word UPDATE: and the date. This makes it easy for members to do a search of the thread for the grower updates without having to scroll forever to find what they are looking for.

Would this be a feasible thing for us to do? I realize it won't always happen, but we can try to remember to do it.

I'm off and running again. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. We have the warming trend here and it is beautiful outside today. :green_heart:

Well, I'm home for a little bit. Mom is holding, but not much improvement yet.

I still plan to drop beans on the 1st, and I think you all that are doing the Banana Jealousy and Ghost Candy grows should be finishing those up by then or within a couple weeks of that if indoors. There should be plenty of time to have seedlings going while the other grows finish up. Right?

I think we have the perfect size teams, anymore than what we already have is bound to get a bit overwhelming and cluttered...so to speak. LOL
We don't want anyone getting overwhelmed and not able to update or be active with too many journals going on for sure!

I was thinking of a suggestion while I was at the hospital last night to make things easier for people to follow the grow updates.
I like to, when I think of it (LOL), title my post with the word UPDATE: and the date. This makes it easy for members to do a search of the thread for the grower updates without having to scroll forever to find what they are looking for.

Would this be a feasible thing for us to do? I realize it won't always happen, but we can try to remember to do it.

I'm off and running again. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. We have the warming trend here and it is beautiful outside today. :green_heart:

Make sure you take care of yourself! Eat something, breathe ....

1st - dropping. I'm not 100 sure on flower times. Should be close, no worries.

Lol to many journals! Yeah you got a few! Better keep up! Jk 😜

For sure ... UPDATE! Definitely helps find the meat of grow thread. So for every update! It begins with

Update: Date and age of plants.

😉

Make sure you take care of yourself! Eat something, breathe ....

1st - dropping. I'm not 100 sure on flower times. Should be close, no worries.

Lol to many journals! Yeah you got a few! Better keep up! Jk 😜

For sure ... UPDATE! Definitely helps find the meat of grow thread. So for every update! It begins with

Update: Date and age of plants.

😉
I have two journals that will be finished simultaneously because the Banana Jealousy and RQS x Tyson are all in flower and ending pretty much the same time. YEY! LOL

Thanks OG!

Edit: Yes, I came home to get food in my belly. The hospital is fine with feeding Mom, but they won't feed me. LOL

I have two journals that will be finished simultaneously because the Banana Jealousy and RQS x Tyson are all in flower and ending pretty much the same time. YEY! LOL
You say yay until it comes time to trim.. lol, I learned this… the hard way.
I just finished my first two journals, and this is one reason I didn’t set one up for the PPD grow.
Once the banana girls finish, my full attention will be on this one!

Belatedly sending well wishes to your mom Lady C -- and to you. 💙

🤣🤣🤣 You keep saying I'm handsome I may start to believe it 🤣🤣🤣

But yes good morning growmies hope everyone is off to a good start... Ive had much better starts lol.... But the day is young and I can make it better 💪.

But @Lady Cannafan as long as your sure you can start as predicted....I'm still on board.

Additionally I'm glad mom is stable with some improvement.... You and her have been on my mind since we were notified

Hey @Lady Cannafan , how are you holding up? How is your mom?
I've sorted my seed issue out. My local seed supplier sells Seeds from some of our sponsors.
I've been going page to page looking for the format for posting. Can I ask you to repeat that please?
:smokin:

Hey @Lady Cannafan , how are you holding up? How is your mom?
I've sorted my seed issue out. My local seed supplier sells Seeds from some of our sponsors.
I've been going page to page looking for the format for posting. Can I ask you to repeat that please?
:smokin:
HI Carmen. :) Good news she is on the upswing today. Everything is looking a little better. :love:

Check this post where we talked about it. Just click on that and it takes you directly to the post:

Only a quick minute here to post that, have to replace the master brake cylinder on the truck in a few minutes. When it rains it pours.....

Back
Top Bottom