Harry's Quest For Indica Dominance

Thanks Soniq420, I figured I needed to let these ladies go. I wanted to ensure I had plenty of mature seeds.

RooRman, the grow medium mix you suggested is working great. Kudos to you for that my friend!!

Thanks for the encouragement alwaysbuzzed, pan4gold49 & IronLionZion. It's most appreciated.

I wanted to do a quick update. I've harvested Emma after 93 days @ 12/12. I couldn't be more pleased with how she's grown. She's just the right height and produces nice heavy colas that are thick all the way down. She really bulked up over the last two weeks and there is hardly any scrub on her. She came from a flowering clone I got from a buddy and he was right about the genetics. If the potency/effect is to my liking, she will make an excellent mother. I think she is going to be be really pretty when she dries.

qfiemmahar2.jpg

qfiemmahar1.jpg

qfiemmahar3.jpg

qfiemmahar4.jpg

qfiemmahar5.jpg

qfiemmahar6.jpg

qfiemmahar7.jpg

The Fast Betty Clone (harvested after 90 days of 12/12) has almost finished drying and I'm getting ready to start the cure. She turned out much like she did on the last grow. She's not the prettiest MJ in the world but she has a great taste and a strong kick, which is really what's important. I have two more clones from her already 2 weeks into 12/12.

qfifbhar1.jpg

qfifbhar2.jpg

qfifbhar3.jpg

Indica crossed seeds for my next grow. :grinjoint:

qfifbhar5.jpg

That leaves only one more plant to harvest before this grow is complete. It's my Roxy clone that was grown from a mature bud. I took four clones from it and all that was left was two main colas, which grew to become twin towers. I'll be flushing her tomorrow and harvesting next week.

More pix then!! :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Greetings and salutations my friends!!

Well, I've got Emma hanging up and she has produced some impressive colas. I'm loving the colors. She certainly has eye appeal. If she tastes as goos as she looks, I'll be a happy grower.

qfiemmhang1.jpg

qfiemmhang2.jpg

qfiemmhang3.jpg

qfiemmhang4.jpg

qfiemmhang5.jpg

Time for a choco-skunky night-capper. :smokin:

Harry

wow these grows are enspiring harry.... is there a paper you can sign saying your a grower as a job? Where was i on career day!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks for all the kind words, folks.

This grow has been a journey and I still have one more plant to harvest, a Roxy clone. I've already flushed and will have some pix up when she dries out enough to harvest. I figure she'll have been @ 12/12 90+ days when I chop.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom