Harry's Quest For Indica Dominance

Outstanding work Harry as per usual ;)

I really like this pic: Great color. Your camera / flash really catch the sparkles of the trichs.

qfifbflush7.jpg

Thanks McBudz!!

Sometimes, the lighting and focus is just right and the pix turn out good.

Update: I chopped my Roxy clone this morning after 96 days at 12/12.

The back story is that I was experimenting to see how well I could grow a clone from a very small, yet very mature bud. The original cutting was taken almost 6 moths ago.

You can see that thread here..

Flowering Clone From A Mature Bud

After vegging it for awhile and taking several clones, only the two largest branches remained. Since I needed to pollinate the plant for seeds, I just decided to veg it out a little and put it over in the flower room.

After all that, here is the final result. The twin towers of Roxy (~45").

qfiroxyhar1.jpg

qfiroxyhar2.jpg

qfiroxyhar3.jpg

qfiroxyhar4.jpg

qfiroxyhar5.jpg

qfiroxyhar6.jpg

Since I only had two branches when I started, I don't expect a high yield but I'm thinking 3-4oz, because of the rocky bud nature of the plant.

The last plant I harvested (Emma) has dried out and cured for a few days so I decided to do a smoke test. The MJ is very pretty, had good genetics and a good kick. The only disappointing aspect is that it doesn't taste as good as it looks. It's smooth but just lightly sweet. Perhaps the taste will improve as it cures a bit more.

Here's a couple of pix of two 10gram nugz. :grinjoint:

qfiroxyhar7.jpg

qfiroxyhar8.jpg

I think I might have to do another smoke test. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Looking good Mr Harry... You turned out to be quite the gardener... The colors and those nugs are just delightful to the eyes.... I can't wait to see what you have for us next..... :peace:

Be IRIE, pan4gold49, tricome, Pericodaking and CharlieMopps!!

While I didn't get but one of my special seeds to pop and it turned out to be a male, I still ended up with a pretty successful grow. Good thing I had a plan B. :grinjoint:

The overall numbers were good and I averaged approx. 4oz of quality nugs from each of the 5 plants. I can live with that. :smokin:

Not to mention that I ended up with 100s of seeds from the 5 plants by crossing each with the special Indica dominant male. In the long run, I think it may work out for the better.

I wanted to post the last couple of pix of some Roxy nugs. She's sweet citrus tasting and packs a nice punch.

qfiroxbud1.jpg

qfiroxbud2.jpg

qfiroxbud3.jpg

With that, I'm concluding this journal.

I want to thank everyone who followed along and all those who provided advice and encouragement.

I'll be popping a few of these new beans over the next month, so stay tuned for Quest for Indica Dominance Part II.

Harry

Thanks for the kudos everyone!! It was a good grow and I learned a lot.

Nunya, howsit man?

I have to say one of the best strains I've grown came from Columbian seeds but that was back in the late 70s, all outdoors. There were some awesome skunk seeds from back then as well but I'm not sure the lineage on those.

The two Mexican strains I'm growing now are quite good. I've kept one mom from each strain. One is a powerful chocko-skunky tasting strain and the other is a sticky sweet and lime green looking cedar tasting plant. I really like it.

I've never purchased any seeds so I know little about the more exotic strains.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom