Hash Fart Trying The White Tahoe Cookie

Sweet baby ray I watered like you said and then walk to the beer store and she picked right back up @oldsmokey things are turning out Milhouse thanks brother
IMG_20200611_184959.jpg

Well my big girl is praying like a Jehovah ringin a door bell! My watermelon grew 2 inches today and my other cookie looks fine but is a different color green for some reason?? ,
IMG_20200612_165433.jpg
IMG_20200612_165426.jpg
IMG_20200612_165422.jpg
IMG_20200612_165328.jpg
Hey man I hope all is good. The WTC caught my eye. I have run dr seeds WTC 2 times and is a wonderful strain to grow.

I run hydro and the first time it finished up almost perfect with breeder times but the second run took slightly longer. No idea why as they came from the same mom but either way it’s very delightful lmao.
So much so I’ve kept a mom for future testing.

My last run was 4.7 lbs out of a 8 bucket RDWC system

You won’t be disappointed.

Your plants look great man keep up the great work. The difference in colour could either be a slight difference in the amount of food being fed or a slightly different ph affecting the uptake of certain elements.
Honestly probably nothing to worry about if watched closely because they look happy and healthy and full of vigour. There r no burnt tips or twisted distorted or clawing leaves. If the darker colour one starts to show these red flags the cut the food a bit but they look very happy to me and it seems your in good hands over here with the company your keeping.

I will pull up a chair if you don’t mind as I’m very interested in your smoke report. I haven’t seen a lot of people running this stain.

Not sure if your into concentrate but this stain yield like nobody’s business and if done correctly tastes absolutely fantastic in a dab. I’ve been ripping dabs since forever and that’s why this strain has made my mom lineup;)

Play safe and enjoy

Hey man I hope all is good. The WTC caught my eye. I have run dr seeds WTC 2 times and is a wonderful strain to grow.

I run hydro and the first time it finished up almost perfect with breeder times but the second run took slightly longer. No idea why as they came from the same mom but either way it’s very delightful lmao.

Your plants look great man keep up the great work. The difference in colour could either be a slight difference in the amount of food being fed or a slightly different ph affecting the uptake of certain elements.
Honestly probably nothing to worry about if watched closely because they look happy and healthy and full of vigour. There r no burnt tips or twisted distorted or clawing leaves. If the darker colour one starts to show these red flags the cut the food a bit but they look very happy to me and it seems your in good hands over here with the company your keeping.

I will pull up a chair if you don’t mind as I’m very interested in your smoke report. I haven’t seen a lot of people running this stain.

Not sure if your into concentrate but this stain yield like nobody’s business and if done correctly tastes absolutely fantastic in a dab. I’ve been ripping dabs since forever and that’s why this strain has made my mom lineup;)

Play safe and enjoy
KCCO very nice yield! There you go Hashfart that's what you got to look forward to :thumb:

Play safe and enjoy
Thank you so much for your comment brother! @KCCO 77 , hash fart is into hash the dabs are little to strong but the hash is just right for me , your plant is a huge , I do got some questions for you my good sir. ,,,, How much time do you think I got left? Do you think she is done stretching? And are you into big girls? Because your plant she big
IMG_20200613_102602.jpg
IMG_20200613_102409.jpg
IMG_20200613_102400.jpg

KCCO very nice yield! There you go Hashfart that's what you got to look forward to :thumb:
Thanks man. The yield is because of the RDWC system. It literally pushes pounds out lmao.

If I was in soil (I did grow strictly pro mix for many years) I would be happy with 3 Ozs dry from the size of plant Hash has going.
Im very interested in seeing the bud structure in soil. Keep the great closeups coming @HashFart

No problem at all.

hash fart is into hash the dabs are little to strong but the hash is just right for me ,
All good to each their own and if I had to guess WTC would make some wonderful hash.

How much time do you think I got left? Do you think she is done stretching?

Breeder times r 55 to 70 days and the two times I ran WTC they were closer to 70 days. My plants r very pampered andunder 2 LEDs and run 1 was like 65 days and run two was closer to 75 days. Best recommendation is watch your trics because they varied for some reason even coming from the same mom.
The stretching should be almost done but it’s hard for me to say because I train real hard.

And are you into big girls? Because your plant she big
Lol I love them short and fat. My ladies r trained very well from the time they hit my flood and drain table ( veg) they get topped multiple times and bent hard. Then when I put them in my RDWC system ( flower) they get bent and tucked under my scrog. This is what my setup looks like for flower

There’s 8 plants under here somewhere around 30 inches tall. I just can’t get a pic of the entire canopy as the pic is to big. I tend not to let them stretch so I’m not to sure how big they will get without training :nervous-guy:

Happy to answer any questions I can for you.

No problem at all.

All good to each their own and if I had to guess WTC would make some wonderful hash.

Breeder times r 55 to 70 days and the two times I ran WTC they were closer to 70 days. My plants r very pampered andunder 2 LEDs and run 1 was like 65 days and run two was closer to 75 days. Best recommendation is watch your trics because they varied for some reason even coming from the same mom.
The stretching should be almost done but it’s hard for me to say because I train real hard.

Lol I love them short and fat. My ladies r trained very well from the time they hit my flood and drain table ( veg) they get topped multiple times and bent hard. Then when I put them in my RDWC system ( flower) they get bent and tucked under my scrog. This is what my setup looks like for flower

There’s 8 plants under here somewhere around 30 inches tall. I just can’t get a pic of the entire canopy as the pic is to big. I tend not to let them stretch so I’m not to sure how big they will get without training :nervous-guy:

Happy to answer any questions I can for you.
Thanks for the reply brother , be honest how well em I doing? Im trying best on this grow ? Don't worry I won't get but hurt im from Berta!

god dam thats one sexy lady......havent had this strain yet but think i'm going to have to order these seeds.. congrats on a great grow....... i"m just onto week2 10 plants 5 strains..... let the good times roll

Back
Top Bottom