Hash Fart Trying The White Tahoe Cookie

Plain sailing now, mate.
Your plants will coast in to the finish just fine.
And good on you for persevering carrying on reading and studying even though it has been hard.
It is paying off for you. I have quietly watched you go from green like our gardens to helping a lot of people with advice for their problems. You’re turning in to a really good gardener, mate you’re doing great!
Thanks brother I just hope I don't hand out bad advice haha

According to the chart what week would you think is best to double up on
I just looked at your pics I agree they might need more than a month. I would feed at the week 5 dosage for as long as you think it will need in extra time. Then continue following there schedule. Then there is flushing alot of people myself included don't flush. You are starving your plant just when they put on alot of the final weight. I slightly reduce the dosage for the last one or two feedings that's it.

Man you think yours are growing slow this love potion is not impressing me at all man
C1D783FA-81DF-4734-8D47-A55EEDF1D3C6.jpeg

Its pouty all the time and just over a month old? But
Check soil, water and pests as others pointed. Certain days of the month are better for certain tasks, doing them in sync helps improve plant development.

I just looked at your pics I agree they might need more than a month. I would feed at the week 5 dosage for as long as you think it will need in extra time. Then continue following there schedule. Then there is flushing alot of people myself included don't flush. You are starving your plant just when they put on alot of the final weight. I slightly reduce the dosage for the last one or two feedings that's it.
Im not a super health nut! So im not super concerned about nutrients in the bud, I breath in way nastier shit all day at work , how many weeks do you think I got left ?

I think she just dont like the basement i am gonna see about moving her maybe my medium is pro mix use high out put garden line and a mars light the light is turned down all the way now so maybe its the led period

I think she just dont like the basement i am gonna see about moving her maybe my medium is pro mix use high out put garden line and a mars light the light is turned down all the way now so maybe its the led period
I don't think it has to be turned down all the way just not up all the way

I’ve heard about the fussy ones. Keeping you guessing how to please them like it’s a game. I just hope she turns out to be a dancer :high-five:
If you’ve found something she likes keep doing it. I don’t think it’s the view alone she likes or dislikes about her different altitudes. (Possibly barometric, but via VPD, vis a vis this from Archie.)
Humidity or temperature might be a simple fix. What don’t you like about the basement?

I’ve stalled heaps of plants. Sometimes deliberately.
Un-stalling them is sometimes tricky - if they get susceptible to something while their weaknesses are down, well. Just like with us it can get unpredictable.

Let’s make a formula one checklist for stopping the pits.
You just reminded me - that’s how I found this site, while trying to get some seedlings that wouldn’t die to just bloody grow!
It’s very stressful. I hope these ideas help.
1. Check your VPD. Measure the leaf temperature at the canopy. Measure the R.H. Get creative. Dial it in.
2. Check your roots. Are they showing out of holes in the pot and are they white? If you can see they are brown or if the pot just smells bad rinse with a H2O2 solution.
Myco. Dose every feed. 1/8th tsp/gallon or 5 ish litres. You feed the micro herd, they will feed the plant. Make certain they are there. LABs is a popular inoculant as well.
Diatomaceous earth sprinkle a layer on the top of your medium. Soft bodied critters like fungus gnats get cut trying to get through it. And it adds silica without affecting your npk.

Ok. 1 and 2 get us started on above ground and below. If anyone has other places to check, or - seriously - more tips, pile on.

Back
Top Bottom