Hash Fart Trying The White Tahoe Cookie

I also love wood working. I build with steel all day at work, so when ever I get to work with wood, it’s always a treat. I’m actually sanding down a hanging book shelve I made for my oldest daughter right now in my garage. Sanding it down, so I can stain/seal it. I’ll try to remember posting a picture when it’s all done.

You have a cool job @One Of These Days:high-five:

I want mitre saw so bad
My wife bought me a 12” dewalt double bevel sliding compound mitre saw for my birthday last year... I love it! I’m constantly thinking of what I could build next lol!!

I also love wood working. I build with steel all day at work, so when ever I get to work with wood, it’s always a treat. I’m actually sanding down a hanging book shelve I made for my oldest daughter right now in my garage. Sanding it down, so I can stain/seal it. I’ll try to remember posting a picture when it’s all done.

You have a cool job @One Of These Days:high-five:

My wife bought me a 12” dewalt double bevel sliding compound mitre saw for my birthday last year... I love it! I’m constantly thinking of what I could build next lol!!
Damn backlip that's awesome all my wife got me was a a t shirt that say I love to fish! It causes chafing on my nipples that's right chafing!

Damn backlip that's awesome all my wife got me was a a t shirt that say I love to fish! It causes chafing on my nipples that's right chafing!
Hahaha that’s funny!!

I forgot to mention, that my wife didn’t get me anything for my dirty day the past 5 years prior. In 6 years I got a 15 case of beer, and the mitre Saw... I’d say we’re about even!! Lol jk I’m okay with getting nothing for my birthday. S’all good!! I didn’t mind! It’s not all about gifts!! :)

IMG_20200607_080525.jpg
IMG_20200607_080453.jpg

Seed banks time to harvest isn't standarized, so it's kinda bs but on the other hand is the guys saying "with our care we get results in X weeks". Harvesting by the moon I'm consistently achieving mfg. suggested times and I believe your plants will look great. 4 weeks is a looooot of time for cannabis.

According to the chart what week would you think is best to double up on
Maybe try keeping feeds on the current week’s levels until you see any signs of hunger? If a def shows then bump it and keep it there an extra week as well?
Your plants will tell you what they need. The trouble is they speak in fluent cannabis while we listen in bewildered monkey.
Man you think yours are growing slow this love potion is not impressing me at all man
C1D783FA-81DF-4734-8D47-A55EEDF1D3C6.jpeg

Its pouty all the time and just over a month old? But
Light starved? Over watered? Fungus gnats? She isn’t happy is she?
What medium is she growing in?

Maybe try keeping feeds on the current week’s levels until you see any signs of hunger? If a def shows then bump it and keep it there an extra week as well?
Your plants will tell you what they need. The trouble is they speak in fluent cannabis while we listen in bewildered monkey.

Light starved? Over watered? Fungus gnats? She isn’t happy is she?
What medium is she growing in?
Thanks @DonkeyDick I will keep it at the week 5 for 2 weeks ,, I've been trying really hard to have no problems and have been doing lots of reading (Wich is difficult for me I don't read good) hopefully it doesn't mess up at the end of flower!

Plain sailing now, mate.
Your plants will coast in to the finish just fine.
And good on you for persevering carrying on reading and studying even though it has been hard.
It is paying off for you. I have quietly watched you go from green like our gardens to helping a lot of people with advice for their problems. You’re turning in to a really good gardener, mate you’re doing great!

Back
Top Bottom