Hello from Ireland

BlockTop

420 Member
hi guys im still pretty new to all this been growing for about a year now, grow for myself for back pain and recreational use and a couple of mates, only ever grown autoflowers as I like to always have a couple plants in veg and a couple in flower for a continual harvest.
look forward to reading and learning on your forum, are there many autoflower growers on here?

:welcome: my long lost relative! lol, I'm originally from Newfoundland with Irish decent. But Live in BC. Welome to the forms and if you need any assistance please feel free to ask away. Our community is filled with very knowledgeable people in and around the cultivation practices of marijuana ! WE will be happy to assist in any way possible :Namaste:

As for the "auto growers" there are. But I am certainly not one of them :)

Hey Blocktop! :welcome: to :420:.

There are a ton of autoflower growers on here, search out Atrain and thebeast for two top notch examples. Our first grow (2 of 6 harvested) is all autoflowers, grow journal linked in my signautre.

Heya Ireland, from canada,, i would say dern near everyone grows or has grown ottos before,, they seem to be taking over,, and talk about quickly,, cheers

hi guys im still pretty new to all this been growing for about a year now, grow for myself for back pain and recreational use and a couple of mates, only ever grown autoflowers as I like to always have a couple plants in veg and a couple in flower for a continual harvest.
look forward to reading and learning on your forum, are there many autoflower growers on here?
Welcome BlockTop :welcome: Looking forward to seeing your grows. I just smoked some of that Bubba Kush. Love it!! I'm growing my first autos. Come by and tell me what you think. What medium do you like to grow in?

Welcome my friend, you have some pretty knowledgeable neighbors on here. Autos are common and you will have no trouble finding assistance. :welcome: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom