Hempy Headquarters

Big bucket @nivek , she will love it when she hits the rezz

Water her daily to get her roots wet, well keep em wet, and stimulate their growth

Started one of my friends in hempy thinking it would be easy for them. Gave them four clones a stealth dresser a light a fan and some pre mixed nutes. 3 are still alive one not so good. He didn't tape up the 2 liter hempy pots and started getting root rot.Hit them with h202 yesterday(the roots) then they didn't have perlite at the hardware store so he transplanted them in soil in new hempy buckets.:D. Lmao

Started one of my friends in hempy thinking it would be easy for them. Gave them four clones a stealth dresser a light a fan and some pre mixed nutes. 3 are still alive one not so good. He didn't tape up the 2 liter hempy pots and started getting root rot.Hit them with h202 yesterday(the roots) then they didn't have perlite at the hardware store so he transplanted them in soil in new hempy buckets.:D. Lmao

HA!
That'll teach you to try and help. Hell... I've sent out quite a few tubes over the years. I don't do it anymore for very similarly confusing reasons.

He helped me make hempy pots out of 2 liters and then was like i didn't tape mine. :laugh:

I don't tape/paint mine. But I only use the green ones ;) .

I just said well thats how you learn.

Well... Maybe better stated as "That's how you can learn." Sadly, many people are gifted with lots of life's little lessons - but only actually receive the pain that accompanies them, lol.

The check in.

Better build it a little wading pool.

HA!
That'll teach you to try and help. Hell... I've sent out quite a few tubes over the years. I don't do it anymore for very similarly confusing reasons.

Interesting. I’ve had the opposite results. :laughtwo: Most of Brix’s veg tent starts in hempy and some even finish, although that Octopot has him switching pretty fast.

tommyboi got his setup from me right before I left Pittsburgh and he’s slammin’ it, now in the middle of his second flowering cycle.

I haven’t shown off his plants here yet. My apologies @tommyboi. :hug:

He’s growing a group of CBD Critical Cure for himself and Carnival for his lovely wife.

Then there’s Jgrowlove, who managed to get a whole slew of hempies to happy harvests after shifting them from my garden to his with minimal training or preparation.

I support hempy with all this passion precisely because it’s so easy to pass the technology on to so many different personalities.

Kismet just learned that not everyone is a good candidate, but by gosh, let’s still keep offering openly and passionately. When Keith introduced his friend who’s husband was falling under the grip of Alzheimer’s to hempy and she succeeded in getting enough meds out of that first grow to keep her husband in meds for a couple years I knew I’d made the right choice.

Hempy rocks precisely because it’s so easy to share.

I have another happy hempy harvest coming up on Sunday.

And Carnival 6.1 burst into bloom today. :yahoo:

Probably not...
you live you learn

Powdery mildew can be stopped in its tracks with a vigorous spraying of skim milk every week. Just in case it rears it’s head in that crowd. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom