High Priest's, Soil, Shiva Shanti II, Grow Journal

Re: High Priest's - Shiva Shanti II - Grow Journal

Hello everyone! :Namaste:
Hope you and your grows are doing well along. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Our last harvest, which was my Eldest grow, just finished drying recently and have finally been weighed and dried. :high-five::high-five:

IMG_274417.JPG
IMG_274515.JPG
IMG_274621.JPG
IMG_274515.JPG

Finally my Eldest grow yielded 57 gms grown in a 20 litre pot. :cheer::cheer:
There were a couple of rotten ones which we threw during the drying process so that was a bummer too. Nevertheless hubby and I are happy that we have accomplished so much through this grows and this journal.

Hubby's grow: 19 weeks in a 20 litre pot yielded 62gms
my Eldest grow: 21 weeks in a 20 litre pot yielded 57gms
my Younger grow: 20 weeks in a 9 litre pot yielded 28gms

Total yield: 148 gms

For first time growers, we're grateful for our very own produce whatever the yield. And our journey in growing the plant doesn't stop here. We learnt from our mistakes and have to admit growing these magnificent plants is best to do it indoors where you can control its environment. We actually have another Shiva Shanti II growing (baby) unintentionally and we're just growing her through the summer. However it is best for them to be flowering indoor. That being said, hubby and I are going to take a break for a while from growing as we have couple of trips in the couple of months. :cheer::cheer: We need a break.. hahaha.. :party::party:

Hubby and I will like to say thank you for following us on this journey through this journal. We can't thank you enough on how we have grown from knowledge-less to novice: :thanks::thanks:

Before:
IMG_125530.JPG

After:
IMG_224825.JPG

Before:
fullsizeoutput_5d6d.jpeg

After:
IMG_273218.JPG

We are always grateful for all the help and guidance you guys gave us and honestly, we will do our best to remember it as it becomes second nature. If not, we can always refer back to this journal. :Namaste::Namaste:
Hubby and I wish you all you guys Blessings of love :circle-of-love::circle-of-love: to you and your grows with bountiful yields. Special shout-outs to Pennywise, Angry Bird, Arctic Bowl and Spookies... :Namaste::circle-of-love::thanks::thanks::circle-of-love:

With that, this is the end of my journal. It's been a journey guys. :love::love::thanks: Love you all :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:,
High Priest

High Priest's - Shiva Shanti II - Smoke Report

Shiva Shanti II Smoke Report

Strain Name: Shiva Shanti II

When: Jan 2017

Type: Hybrid with 75% Indica

Price: available on website

Looks: Dark green in normal ambient light but when cast with a flash it looks more olive green similar when it's grinded.

IMG_276019.JPG
fullsizeoutput_6087.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6085.jpeg

Smell: During the last flowering phase, it will be quite pungent but will die down after the drying period. Could smell there are skunk genes present in the strain. Overall smell though is generally woody with a little zesty undertones.

Taste: A bit harsh on the throat (partly because we are not use to smoking "pure" just for this smoke report. Usually with tobacco. But either, the taste is quite spiced at times.

Buzz Type: A couple of hits and we can feel some sensation in the body in minutes. It takes a while but we can feel the buzz working its way to our head. Which lead more to a couch lock situation (if you want to) as we generally end up there. :)

Buzz Length: Lasted for about less than 2 hours (pure). When we mixed with tobacco, an hour usually.

Best Medicinal Use: It helps with Insomnia for my husband where now he he's been having better sleep patterns than before. I haven't been having the munchies with this strain which I'm quite glad with that. Creativity wise, well we don't take much about world domination but we do talk about certain possibilities of our present if that's what you're into. hehe.

Overall: It's a nice strain to smoke for a body relaxing experience. The body stone was a warm buzzing feeling. A great evening buzz after a day's work. :thumb:

Heya HP
How you two been doing on your side of the planet? Hope everything is awesome with you and yours. We're making some caps tonight lol ya go figure huh :rofl: well we enjoy or meds and recreational buzz and it's soooooo convient for us, can pop a cap anywhere and no one is the wiser......well for about and hour lol, then there might be a few that catch on to the fact your stoned off your ass :rofl:

Anywho, hope you guys are enjoying your great harvest and hubby hires some security to watch over his plant so it's not "accidentally " used as a wind block or.........lmfao, ffs , poor guy, he had a ruff go of it. His proxy harvest is still waiting for him so he has his own personal stash of Doc Buds High Brix Buds waiting in North Pole Alaska so come on over an collect would ya :)

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

Heya HP
How you two been doing on your side of the planet? Hope everything is awesome with you and yours. We're making some caps tonight lol ya go figure huh :rofl: well we enjoy or meds and recreational buzz and it's soooooo convient for us, can pop a cap anywhere and no one is the wiser......well for about and hour lol, then there might be a few that catch on to the fact your stoned off your ass :rofl:

Anywho, hope you guys are enjoying your great harvest and hubby hires some security to watch over his plant so it's not "accidentally " used as a wind block or.........lmfao, ffs , poor guy, he had a ruff go of it. His proxy harvest is still waiting for him so he has his own personal stash of Doc Buds High Brix Buds waiting in North Pole Alaska so come on over an collect would ya :)

Heya Arctic! All is good here.. Summer is here hence it's hot everywhere hahaha. Nice ones Arctic! Those capsules sound amazing.. :rofl::rofl:
We're still enjoying our harvest as you said and have to say, it gets better as it dries. :thumb:
Ahh windblock... well Hubby and I had 2 autos was well on their way growing, until a couple of gusts and both our grows "broke".
We laughed at it together thinking of our 1st grows.
Awww So sweet of you Arctic. :high-five:
Don't think hubby would mind at all heading to Alaska for collection....kekeke :thanks::thanks:

Blessings of Love to you and wifey Arctic! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Pssst, HP, if you fly over here late June Early July its light all the time. So when you guys come collect the harvest, don't be buying into hubbies and I's story that we will be back from the store (bar) before dark. :rofl:

Hope you two are doing awesome and " get some beans going, damn it" lol. Best from us both to you both!!!:circle-of-love:

Hiya Arctic! :Namaste:
Hope you and wifey are doing well. Sorry for the late reply. Been away for a holiday with hubby and just got back recently.
Hahaha.. Bar is more accurate actually... lol.. for sure we'll bring you both along for sure.

Thanks Arctic for the encouragement. Oh yeah, Hubby's grow has grown to a nice Mother plant. Might look into cloning and experiment with it. Most probably we'll be setting up our grow room again. :cheer:
Blessings of love to you and wifey and have a good week you two. :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom