High Priest's, Soil, Shiva Shanti II, Grow Journal

Heya HP
Stopping by to check things out and they are looking very nice, very nice indeed. Your sweeties proxy plant in our flower tent is a bit over a week out from harvest so we will keep you posted :thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Heya Arctic! :thanks: Your Green Crack looks very frosty.. hehehe.. Oooh 1 week till harvest...Nice...
Ours have a couple more weeks to go.... but they're getting there.. :)

Blessings of love to you and wifey too...:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Update: Week 14 (Day 90)
Strain: Shiva Shanti II (75% Indica)
Stage: Flowering (week 6, Day 42)
First date in Soil: 23rd January
Soil mix: BioBizz Light Mix (70%) + Coco (30%)
Pot Size: 10 and 20 litres pots
Light Cycle: 12/12 indoor with 600watts dual spectrum HPS
Temp of Room: 26.1°C / 50% Humidity
Last watered: 24th April with pH 6.5 water , fed with week 4 flowering dose
Fertiliser: Metrop Fertilisers (MR1/MR2 + AminoExtreme + RootStimulator + Calgreen )

Hi everyone! :Namaste:
Hope you and your grows are doing well... :circle-of-love:

We're at the moment playing the waiting game as our grows are in their mid flowering phase. The transplanting and issues before might have slowed down their growth but they're looking healthy and growing which is a good sign.

Hubby's grow:

IMG_229820.JPG
IMG_228822.JPG
IMG_228927.JPG

She amaze us everytime we visit the grow room. That's hubby's hand holding a mini lighter for measurement. :high-five: Her last feeding with the "Bloom" nutrient is doing its work. Maybe a bit too much so hubby gave her a watering this morning.

My Eldest grow:

IMG_229926.JPG
IMG_229132.JPG
IMG_229228.JPG

Here she is before her feeding this morning. At the moment she's on her 4th week of flowering dose. I removed her LSTing bonds recently when I saw her middle stem split. I think it was a sign to remove them. :) Today, her stem looks better. I should remember to take a pic of it next time though.

My Younger grow:

IMG_230022.JPG
IMG_229523.JPG
IMG_229722.JPG

After her flush a couple of days ago, she has been plumping. She's been recovering from her split stem and the overnute issue but I think she's okay now. Fed her this morning together with her big sister. Looking at both of my grows bud sites, I'm thinking of backbuild them when they are bigger. Should I? :dreamy:

Well that's about the update for this week. Hopefully next week they will start to show some resin production although it might be in a week or two. Looking at their schedule, their harvest period should be about mid to late May. :cheer: It's getting closer. :)

Thank you everyone for visiting my journal. Looking forward to your comments and feedback as always. Wishing you all a great week ahead and Blessings of Love to all and to your grows. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Heya HP
The ladies are looking fantastic!!! Lol maybe hubbie should grow a proxy plant for us :) Great job you guys, so nice looking and I bet they smell delicious :cheer: :cheer: :circle-of-love:

:thanks: AB.. They haven't reach that noticeable smell yet.. hehehe... :winkyface: Hubby will be doing that on his next grow.
At the moment he's happy with his one and only.. hahaha. I'm thinking to leave one of my grow to keep growing after her harvest. That way, I can try to see if I can make clones from there.
Blessings of Love to you and wifey Arctic. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Hey HP just stopping by to say hello and see how you two are doing in your area of the univers. Not much new for us an still planing a harvest this weekend.

Much love to you and yours

Heya Arctic... We're doing good here... Seems our grows are really in their "blooming" phase.. hahaha
Harvest this weekend? Sounds like a fun weekend. :thumb: Can't wait for our turn.. hehe

Blessings of love to you and wifey :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Update: Week 15 (Day 103)
Stage: Flowering (week 7, Day 55)
Pot Size: 10 and 20 litres pots
Temp of Room: 21.6°C / 60% Humidity
Last watered: 3rd May with feeding
Fertiliser: Metrop Fertilisers (MR1/MR2 + AminoExtreme + RootStimulator + Calgreen )

Heya everyone! :Namaste:
Hope your grows are doing well and you are too. :circle-of-love:
It's day 55 of flowering for our grows which according to Sensi Seed schedule of 45-55 days of flowering time, our Shiva Shanti II should be in their harvest phase. Although we know that it's not their time yet, it's getting close.:cheer:
So maybe you can help me a guesstimate on how much time you think they got left? :dreamy:

Hubby's grow:
IMG_255123.JPG
IMG_255317.JPG
IMG_255416.JPG
IMG_255518.JPG
IMG_255718.JPG

For the past couple of days, her pistils are becoming more and more brown. Used a cheap microscope to check her trichomes and there's still some clear ones.... Her leaves are a bit more lighter color than usual but that's normal in this stage right? Other than that she looks like she's going to be the first one to be harvested. :high-five:

My Eldest grow:
IMG_256117.JPG
IMG_255922.JPG
IMG_256219.JPG
IMG_256022.JPG
IMG_256416.JPG
IMG_256314.JPG

She has just been fed this morning with a week 5 flowering dose. Not nearly as advanced as hubby's grow and it looks like it still pushing out pistils. I took a pic of the split stem as well (if you can see the garden wire in the middle where I secured it together). Most probably I will bud-build her next week. Also I was thinking of reveg this grow after harvesting. Hence why I didn't do so much lollipopping on her so as to keep some buds for regrowth. What do you guys think?

My Youngest grow:
IMG_254823.JPG
IMG_255025.JPG
IMG_254919.JPG

Well she has taken over her big sister yet again. Looking more developed with some pistils turning brown recently, she's on her way to bulking up now. There's a couple of burnt leaves here and there but is it safe to say it's quite normal at this stage? Or should I be concern about the colouring of the leaves? :hmmmm:

So as our grows are close to their harvest period, I read about pre-flushing lately. Is it better for a 2 week flush or 1 week is quite sufficient? Need your input on this my mentors. :helpsmilie:

Thank you for following my journal and as always, I appreciate your feedback and comments on our grows. It's been quite a journey and we're (hubby and I) still learning about growing this amazing plant. Your advice and guidance are something we look forward to. :circle-of-love:
Blessings of love to you and your grows and have a great Sunday everyone! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Heya HP
Things are looking mighty fine in the grow room and we bet it smells wonderful too. I'd think a week flush would be plenty good maybe 10 days.

We chopped our flower tent yesterday and it went well we feel anyway. Can't wait to see you two harvest your girls and reap the rewards from all your hard work. Hope your doing well and had a great weekend

Heya HP
Things are looking mighty fine in the grow room and we bet it smells wonderful too. I'd think a week flush would be plenty good maybe 10 days.

We chopped our flower tent yesterday and it went well we feel anyway. Can't wait to see you two harvest your girls and reap the rewards from all your hard work. Hope your doing well and had a great weekend

Thanks Arctic! Yeah it's starting to smell in our home.... hahaha...
We're looking forward to harvesting our girls too. Hubby and I been talking about how much we have made mistakes in the past and how we're glad to finally come to this point. :cheer:

We hope you and wifey are doing well too Arctic. Gonna drop in your garden in a while to check out your harvest ;)
Blessings of love to you and wifey... :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

All the plants (your eldest being the least effected) are showing signs of def. you gotta check the run off PH and make sure it's not too low. Most likely building up salts from too many nutes. That tends to progress fast

All the plants (your eldest being the least effected) are showing signs of def. you gotta check the run off PH and make sure it's not too low. Most likely building up salts from too many nutes. That tends to progress fast

Hiya Nuckscelts.. Thanks for the tip.. I'll look into it again. Should I do a flush on them next if the runoff is low?

Yeah I've always done 5L per gallon of pot size. So 3gal pot 15L of 6.2 PHd water. Watch the one with very few symptoms though, you don't want to mess with things too much if they're healthy

Yeah I've always done 5L per gallon of pot size. So 3gal pot 15L of 6.2 PHd water. Watch the one with very few symptoms though, you don't want to mess with things too much if they're healthy

My youngest grow looks like it's the most affected. Guess I'll be doing a flush to her again soon. This will be my 2nd flush though since 2 weeks ago. Maybe I didn't do a "proper" flush. My eldest grow just had a feeding yesterday so she'll have to wait.

My youngest grow looks like it's the most affected. Guess I'll be doing a flush to her again soon. This will be my 2nd flush though since 2 weeks ago. Maybe I didn't do a "proper" flush. My eldest grow just had a feeding yesterday so she'll have to wait.

Testing the soil PH is where I would start

Update: Week 17 (Day 111)
Stage: Flowering (week 9, Day 63)
Pot Size: 9 and 20 litres pots
Temp of Room: 24.6°C / 54% Humidity
Last watered: 14th May

Hiya Everyone! :Namaste:
Hope your grows are doing well. Our grows is at their late flowering stage now and we've just been checking the trichomes on our grows more often. Unfortunately for us, we hit a bump. For the past couple of days, hubby and I have been noticing high humidity levels in the grow room. Around 70% mostly. We're not sure why the sudden uprise and bought a humidity absorber hoping it will help with the moisture level.

Last Saturday as Hubby and I were inspecting the girls, we found something odd with hubby's grow. :hmmmm:

IMG_259021.JPG
fullsizeoutput_6055.jpeg

We pulled her out of the grow room and start to take a closer look at this is what we found. :whoa::thedoubletake:

fullsizeoutput_6058.jpeg

IMG_258030.JPG
IMG_257921.JPG

Oh oh! She has budrot/mold... Apparently it only affected the top cola so that's quite a relieve. It was more disheartening for hubby though when we had to snip the cola off. His "crown jewel" has 2 budrot sites. The pic below was a piece of chunk from the bottom of the cola that was not spotted.

IMG_258120.JPG

fullsizeoutput_6059.jpeg

IMG_259514.JPG

IMG_259917.JPG
IMG_259614.JPG

fullsizeoutput_605e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_605d.jpeg

Alright I'll stop with the disgusting pictures. Ahhh it broke our hearts when we saw this but hubby and I took this as a lesson and resolve the issue. Apparently in our "cruise control" mode, we didn't realise that our fan was blowing the wrong way in the grow room. It was facing the "walls" instead of our grows. :biglaugh: That explains the humidity and budrot. Well the humidity level now is around 55% range but still we're going to try to lower it further.
So from the cola this is what we could salvage...

fullsizeoutput_6060.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6061.jpeg

It's still their wet weight so it doesn't count. Now they're in our spare bathroom drying with a fan to keep the air circulating. We also checked the trichomes of hubby's grow and it's almost 100% cloudy which is why we decided to start flushing her yesterday.:cheer: Despite this bump, we're still excited as we're approaching harvest time. Here's hubby's grow right after all the snipping and flushing.

fullsizeoutput_6063.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6064.jpeg

So in a week hubby is going to give her another final flush before putting her into 24hr darkness. My younger grow is not far along from hubby's. When I checked her trichomes, she almost has 100% cloudy and a couple of amber ones. :high-five:Too bad I couldn't take a proper pic with our cheap microscope. I'm guessing maybe next week I will look into giving her final dose of nutrients before flushing her. Did a flush on her a couple of days back and just watered her yesterday. Kept a closer look on her denser buds in case of budrot too fortunately no signs so far. :phew: Oh yes I also did some back building to her on her last flush. :)

My Younger grow:
fullsizeoutput_6067.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6068.jpeg

As for my Eldest grow, she's up for a watering soon. Her last feeding was about 7 days ago. I really need to watch her closely though so as not to overfeed (again :laugh: ) But looking at her, i guess she has around 3-4 weeks to go.

My Eldest grow:
IMG_261318.JPG

IMG_261821.JPG
IMG_262019.JPG

So there they are in their room with hubby's grow at the right corner feeling casted away somehow... hahaha :rofl:
Growing in the other corner is Hubby's Northern Lights sharing the limelight. :cheer:
Well that was quite a weekend for us. Heartbreaking but educational... We are looking forward though to next week when we harvest hubby's grow. Since now we're "testing" with our mini harvest the feasibility of drying in our spare bathroom. We definitely do not want mold to form in their drying phase too. So we're keeping a closer eye on them.

As always, thank you for following my journal and for your feedback on our grows. I hope your grows are doing better than us, for we sure are still learning from you mentors. :thanks::thanks:
Blessings of love to you and your grows and have a great week everyone! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom