High Priest's, Soil, Shiva Shanti II, Grow Journal

:bravo: your girls are looking spectacular HP!! They seem to be enjoying themselves and the air pots look great. I can hear you now saying to your NL, " Off with your balls!!" :thedoubletake: .........:rofl:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Thanks Arctic! Hahaha... yeah that's what I kept saying...lol..
Any thoughts on Hubby's younger grow? You think it's a male or female?

Heya HP, not sure how you managed to slip a boy plant into hubby's pot this round but, that's a good trick :rofl: I think it's even better than using his plant as a wind blocker :rofl: good thing we have a proxy plant in the tent to cover hubby for these "unforeseen circumstances " that CAN happen :rofl: j/k of course, but you could just move him out and collect pollen for seed making if that's of interest to you guys. If not, " OFF WITH HIS BALLS" :thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley:

Heya HP, not sure how you managed to slip a boy plant into hubby's pot this round but, that's a good trick :rofl: I think it's even better than using his plant as a wind blocker :rofl: good thing we have a proxy plant in the tent to cover hubby for these "unforeseen circumstances " that CAN happen :rofl: j/k of course, but you could just move him out and collect pollen for seed making if that's of interest to you guys. If not, " OFF WITH HIS BALLS" :thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hahaha :biglaugh::biglaugh: Thanks thanks.. Wind blocking are a thing of the past.. lol.. Time for new tricks... :rofl:
At this moment, don't think we're ready for seed making yet...need to pass the harvesting and curing stage first... :)

Blessings of Love to you and wifey and your grows too :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Update: Week 11 (Day 69)
Strain: Shiva Shanti II (75% Indica)
Stage: Flowering (Day 21)
First date in Soil: 23rd January
Soil mix: BioBizz Light Mix (70%) + Coco (30%)
Pot Size: 10 litres pot
Light Cycle: 12/12 indoor with 600watts dual spectrum HPS
Temp of Room: 26.9°C / 51% Humidity
Last watered: 31st March with pH 6.5 water
Fertiliser: Metrop Fertilisers (MR1+ AminoExtreme + RootStimulator + Calgreen)

Hello everyone! :Namaste:
Hope you and your grows are doing well. It's finally April and it's the month where it's near to our harvesting period.
Well at least for our autos... our Shiva Shantis might need more time though. Since the last update, we have thrown one of hubby's grow when we found out it's a male. And now we have 3 female grows in our room. :cheer:
Here is a group photo of them in their indoor grow room.

IMG_224825.JPG

Hubby's grow:

IMG_224923.JPG

The tallest of them all. She's doing well and good. Haven't seen or found an issue with her since. Hubby is quite proud of her to be honest. I mean she is a big girl. Hahaha.

My Eldest grow:

IMG_225028.JPG

My grow made the move to her new pot (was hubby's male plant before) and she's liking it. For the past week she has been growing more and more pistils. Last weekend I decided to LST her in her new pot and this is how she looks today.

My younger grow:

IMG_225322.JPG

So here she is producing more and more pistil sites. I have been LSTing her since she was a baby and now she's looking more and more like a trident. Hehehe. She's doing quite okay just a couple of windburn on her leaves. I think it's windburn cause it's only affecting that area. But other than that I'm happy my both grows turn out to be females. :thumb:

That's about it to update I suppose. :) It's not as long as before as Hubby and I feel that there hasn't been any issues lately with them. :cheer: So far we haven't been feeding them nutrients for almost 3 weeks now. Guess this week we should give them one.
Thank you everyone for visiting my journal and as always, I look forward to your comments and feedback on our grows.
Blessings of Love to your and your grows and have a great week ahead. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

:bravo: you've gone professional!!!! Excellent job on the grow. And yes hubby's lady is a beauty
:hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

:thanks: Birdie... :circle-of-love: Couldn't have done it without your help :love: Hope things are well with you :circle-of-love:

Yeah very impressed. You must have learnt a lot!

:thanks: Spooks... Yeah been learning a lot from the mistakes I made that's for sure.....
Thanks to you too for helping me out on that... :thanks:

Blessings of Love to you and wifey and your grows too :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:[/QUOTE]
Harvesting and curing lots of great methods for them . For small amounts look into the paper bag method for drying before the jars. The plants are looking great . Love the lst done on the lady moving along very well.
Hahaha :biglaugh::biglaugh: Thanks thanks.. Wind blocking are a thing of the past.. lol.. Time for new tricks... :rofl:
At this moment, don't think we're ready for seed making yet...need to pass the harvesting and curing stage first... :)

Blessings of Love to you and wifey and your grows too :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Update: Week 12 (Day 80)
Strain: Shiva Shanti II (75% Indica)
Stage: Flowering (Day 32)
First date in Soil: 23rd January
Soil mix: BioBizz Light Mix (70%) + Coco (30%)
Pot Size: 10 and 20 litres pots
Light Cycle: 12/12 indoor with 600watts dual spectrum HPS
Temp of Room: 26.8°C / 55% Humidity
Last watered: 12th April with pH 6.5 water
Fertiliser: Metrop Fertilisers (MR1/MR2 + AminoExtreme + RootStimulator + Calgreen )

Hi everyone! :Namaste:
Hope everyone is doing well... It's been a busy week with work hence the late updates. But as always I'll try my best to do on each week. Since now our grows are in their flowering phase, there's not much for us to do except monitoring them and admire at their rate of growth. :cheer:

Hubby's grow:

fullsizeoutput_5f58.jpeg

She's a beast now in our grow room. By far, the only one without any topping, LSTing etc. Hubby and I wanted to see the Shiva Shanti's natural grow. Her top bud site is quite huge and her sugars have started to be visible... :high-five:

IMG_227925.JPG

My Eldest grow:

fullsizeoutput_5f59.jpeg

IMG_227129.JPG

Still pushing out pistils, I'm happy at how her bud sites are looking. As a new grower and new to LSTing, I have more confident now to "direct" my grows. It definitely also helps in lowering the height which is beneficial for me since I like to bring my grows out in the sun when I can. Tall plants like hubby's will attract attention. All I can say is that LST is fun.:thumb: I'm already thinking of doing a circular kinda thing with my next grow. :rofl:

My Younger grow:

IMG_227426.JPG

Hubby calls this grow "The Chandelier"... hahaha. This grow who have been through a lot since her grow had an accident a couple of days ago. While I was adjusting her "bonds", I accidentally pull the 2 branches a little too hard and the middle stem split. :whoa: Remembering my 420 First Aid skills from :420:, I release her bonds and got a garden wire to reinforce the split stem and this morning it's healing. :allgood:
Although I am still trying to figure out another issue with this grow.

IMG_227730.JPG

IMG_227528.JPG

Notice the leaves that's curling with a discolouration. I'm really not sure what's the issue. I thought perhaps it might be some wind burn. But on the rest of the grow the leaves look quite okay. It's mostly at the top area. Can anyone help me on this? :confused:

Other than the problem, our grows are doing okay I guess. Just bought Metrop's bloom (MR2) to be added next week into their feeding so hopefully I can do an update after that. Thank you everyone for visiting my journal and looking forward to your comments and feedback. Have a Good Friday and Blessings of Love to all. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Group Photo:
IMG_228223.JPG

Back
Top Bottom