How to enter my new Peach Mangostein strain I made into a photo contest

How do I enter my new Peach Mangostein strain I made into a photo contest for cover! It's absolutely beautiful and has been tested and bred several times now for stabilization and to incorporate the flavor and terps I was aiming for with this qmazing cross! It's crossed with Peach Cresendo x Temple Kush with the male being Old School Road Kill Skunk, thenthise besns were tested and I then bred the olants with a Mango tero orofile to try n get a oeach mango and old school skunky taste & I hit it dead on the nail with this amazing cross! Any help on how to upload a pic for a photo contest would be awesome!
Screenshot_20240205_053832_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240205_053832_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240205_053758_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240205_053110_Gallery.jpg
Thanks from your girl Sierra at From The Dirt Genetics!

Screenshot_20240205_053236_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240205_053029_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240205_052915_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240205_052927_Gallery.jpg

Hi Sierra

Nice plants! Welcome to 420magazine.com.

Are you growing to enjoy, breeding or just having fun? Where (roughly) in the world are you? How’d you grow?

Loads of different people from loads of different parts of the world growing all different stuff here.

For the contests once you have 50 posts you can enter the monthly contests. They run from the 1st-15th of the month and voting is until the last day of rhe month at modnight when the winners are announced. Photo of the month is voted for by staff and Plant by us the members.

Stick around meet some people (they’ll be voting for you or someone else so make friends!) and enjoy the community.

Nick & Co

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Fromthedirtgenetics

Nice looking ladies you have there, how did you grow them?

Is there a type of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

After climbing Mount Everest, chanting a mystical chant to open a time portal, entering that time portal, defeating the Grand Hemp Master using my superior martial art skills learned from watching reruns of the old TV show Kung Fu, I was bowed to many times (I think we call it a$$ kissing) and gifted a marijuana seed known as "The One" :Namaste:
I decided then to go on an adventure deep into the jungles of ancient Mayan civilization where I found a holy temple, got past the maze with all its hidden traps, discovered a fabled pot seed on a pedestal with writing on it that translated to "He Who Mates With The One", took the pot seed, didn't realize it was another trap, started a big round boulder rolling downhill at me, barely escaped the temple with my life, got robbed of it, and set out on another adventure to.... oh, just watch the first Indiana Jones movie; they copied that off of what happened to me. :D
I traveled to the edge of space, got a giant dwarf to make me a device which held all of the infinity stones, came back to Earth, kicked all the superheroes a$$es to acquire all of the infinity stones, placed all the stones into the fixture, hung it from yoyos, and bred those two seeds together under the infinity light (infinity being how much electricity the light uses and not what wattage HID bulb it's supposed to replace). It was Hell; I gotta tell ya'.
Out of this came the greatest marijuana seeds ever produced with the highest Delta-9 THC percentage ever reported by mankind and lucky for you, sold by I, PotChimp McGee, owner of Snake Oil Seeds
So..... does anybody know how I can post a message on somebody else's thread and push my own sales for free?

Oops, I just did. Should have asked something else to draw people's attention to my product..... :straightface:

P.S.: That was all crap, even though everybody already knows. :jawdropper:

Is this a way of advertising on this website without paying the cost of being a sponsor?
I'm simply asking how to enter a photo of a strain I made into possibly making a cover to the magazine. Indont know anything about this thread or about being a sponsor ect. Is it that hard to understand my question of what I need to do or where to go to do this? I came across this thread today & figured someone could help me.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Fromthedirtgenetics

Nice looking ladies you have there, how did you grow them?

Is there a type of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thank you and I came across this thread trying to figure out how to enter a photo in a cover contest. I grow all of my medical cannabis Organically and everything I hand select to breed are all tested after breeding and before I even let anything go or use it myself. Nice to now know this is for growing tip ect and to win prizes or what have you. I mainly was jist trying to figure out where to go to enter a photo for the magazine cover. Any info would be helpful. I got some crap about free advertising or something n thst is jot what I'm trying to do. I simply wad asking aboit how to enter a photo for the magazine ect. Please let me know of anyone has any info. Thank you! Sierra @Fromthedirtgenetics

I’ll get with you as soon as we get power back on. Can’t access my desktop with the data you need until power is restored. Storms blew through and did some major damage. Surely someone can help you upload photos to our gallery for now. Any text added to the photos to promote your company will need to be reserved for when you become a sponsor. :thanks:

Thank you and I came across this thread trying to figure out how to enter a photo in a cover contest. I grow all of my medical cannabis Organically and everything I hand select to breed are all tested after breeding and before I even let anything go or use it myself. Nice to now know this is for growing tip ect and to win prizes or what have you. I mainly was jist trying to figure out where to go to enter a photo for the magazine cover. Any info would be helpful. I got some crap about free advertising or something n thst is jot what I'm trying to do. I simply wad asking aboit how to enter a photo for the magazine ect. Please let me know of anyone has any info. Thank you! Sierra @Fromthedirtgenetics
Hi,
check out the current contest threads. Each contest will have a couple of different guidelines regarding what can and cannot be entered. The contests are open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

You've already uploaded photos, so it appears you are aware of how to do that.

If you have any questions on that, here's the info:

I hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom