How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Hi cultivator fantastic grow guide I'm a first time grower and need some help please do you add cal/mag to your water everyday to make your ppms 150 before you add you base nutrients? Do I need to use 2ml of micro grow and bloom to 1litre of water everyday even if I don't use that much if yes can I use it the next day or do I throw it out and start fresh thanks.....

I havent ran those. They are more purple. But thr reg huckleberry is a strong strain, i really like it. So many strains arent available as regs these days, nice to get some strong genenetics.
I must look out for huckleberry. Since I am not into breeding to create new strains, I have over the years bought feminised seeds from reputable seed banks. I turn one male using silver thiosulphate and pollinate another female of the same strain. I have done this for years and have a supply of feminised seeds of a strain that I like. Every seed I have used from my seed-breeding program has been female. No hermies. Having said that, I would not use feminised seeds for a true breeding program, but they are good enough to make a bunch of feminised seeds (obtaining seeds in my part of the world can be asking for trouble...)

Hi cultivator fantastic grow guide I'm a first time grower and need some help please do you add cal/mag to your water everyday to make your ppms 150 before you add you base nutrients? Do I need to use 2ml of micro grow and bloom to 1litre of water everyday even if I don't use that much if yes can I use it the next day or do I throw it out and start fresh thanks.....

Yes brother he uses 150ppm hanna (0.3 ec) cal mag everyday until week 3 of flower but if you are using RO water he suggests going after week 3 flower until week 6 flower with just 50ppm hanna (0.1 ec). Yep for the 2ml micro grow bloom and you can keep the mix up to a week. Peace

Hi Cultivator
The one main thing I have gotten from this thread is the need to condition the coco with the feed and therefore to feed from day one in order to do achieve that. This explains the fact that my seedlings (up to about two sets of true leaves) always displayed some deficiency but grew to be just fine during veg. It set me thinking about how long it takes to condition the coca. two feeds, 5 feeds? Any thoughts on this? Also, do you think it would be of any benefit to pre-condition the coco by feeding it for some time before transplanting or evening planting? I was thinking that the less stress the plants get, the faster the growth/better the yields. Would pre-conditioning the coco be of use - or is that overkill?

Yes brother he uses 150ppm hanna (0.3 ec) cal mag everyday until week 3 of flower but if you are using RO water he suggests going after week 3 flower until week 6 flower with just 50ppm hanna (0.1 ec). Yep for the 2ml micro grow bloom and you can keep the mix up to a week. Peace
Wowv
Thank you very much bro Nuff love

Yes as stated you add calmag everyfeed and feed nutes every day. mix even amounts of micro grow and bloom in veg. If you have feed left over def use it next day, dont throw it out.

Hi Cultivator
The one main thing I have gotten from this thread is the need to condition the coco with the feed and therefore to feed from day one in order to do achieve that. This explains the fact that my seedlings (up to about two sets of true leaves) always displayed some deficiency but grew to be just fine during veg. It set me thinking about how long it takes to condition the coca. two feeds, 5 feeds? Any thoughts on this? Also, do you think it would be of any benefit to pre-condition the coco by feeding it for some time before transplanting or evening planting? I was thinking that the less stress the plants get, the faster the growth/better the yields. Would pre-conditioning the coco be of use - or is that overkill?

Yes you can precondition the coco. you would just feed with a nutriuent solution to run off and make sure the entire medium is covered. some cocos take more conditioning than others depending on how well it was prepared at source.

I dont pre con the coco because it means soaking the media. This can be a small prob in early veg as it wont dry out quickly enough and will invite fungus gnats possibly.

Th
Yes as stated you add calmag everyfeed and feed nutes every day. mix even amounts of micro grow and bloom in veg. If you have feed left over def use it next day, dont throw it out.

Yes you can precondition the coco. you would just feed with a nutriuent solution to run off and make sure the entire medium is covered. some cocos take more conditioning than others depending on how well it was prepared at source.

I dont pre con the coco because it means soaking the media. This can be a small prob in early veg as it wont dry out quickly enough and will invite fungus gnats possibly.
thank you cultivator I've not been growing long had a lot of bad advise with my autos so I've started again following this thread only on day 8 but they look absolutely amazing loads better than my autos where thanks again

Stick with photo period plants. Autos have a use for outdoor growing but just doesnt make sense to grow them indoors unless you have a dedicated veg space with some extra space you want to take advantage of. Follow the principle of feed daily and keep ph correct and you wont go wrong. I have other journals if you want to check those too. Maybe im arrogant but you wont find a more experienced coco grower on this forum. Def some other great growers but ive seen it all.

Stick with photo period plants. Autos have a use for outdoor growing but just doesnt make sense to grow them indoors unless you have a dedicated veg space with some extra space you want to take advantage of. Follow the principle of feed daily and keep ph correct and you wont go wrong. I have other journals if you want to check those too. Maybe im arrogant but you wont find a more experienced coco grower on this forum. Def some other great growers but ive seen it all.
Thanks bro and I'll definitely go check them out I won't be growing autos again that's for sure lol I'm just going to follow all your information then I carnt go wrong I always check my ppm/ph should I buy a ec meter aswell? And one more thing I've mixed my nutes with 1 litre of water does that need to last over the 7 days what if Ive used it all in 4 days should I make another 1litre of feed and just continue sorry to be a pain and thank you

@Cultivator yes I missed your pod cast where can I watch it buddy and I just wanted to wish you the best for your entry into member of the month .

You deserve it to me .

You help so many with your threads man .

Thank you brotha

We're a few weeks from getting high speed internet. I can't wait to watch all the great videos from here. Using your phone for internet sucks. And 10 gig gets used up quickly.

Back
Top Bottom