How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

I have the CS Faith!!!
:wood:

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Still spraying man only 9 days I think so far with the 30ppm
nothing yet I threw in an extra clone too so now I got 2 clones 1 week ahead and 1 clone 1 week behind
from the cs sprayed clone
Happy Tokerday Toker
yes I only do this in like less than 5 journals I cant do that everywhere everyday since I got warned

You mean the greeting?

I don't have a problem with it at all bro.

Anyway you kinda mixed it in with some info, so I don't see why anyone would.

The soonest I've seen sacs open was 18 days, and the latest was 25.

Just keep spraying the Colloidal Silver once a day until it happens.

Every strain is going to work different, and plus you're working with a lower PPM.

Mix in a few twice a day sprayings. Maybe every third, or fourth day.

Watch your plants health, and don't overdo the twice a day thing.

Like everything about growing it takes time, and patience pays off.

Pays off with feminized seeds!! :thumb:

Thanks Toker Appreciate you knowledgeable input :thumb:

Hey Toker,
Have you tried applying the solution with a small artist paintbrush or a Q-tip ? Do you think it would be worth trying ? Thanks.

I like the paintbrush idea more than the q-tip.

Seems like the q-tip might just hold onto the Colloidal Silver.

But no I haven't tried them. Might be good,

but also the Colloidal Silver might react with the cotton, or brush.

Applying an inert CS. There's only 48 silver molecules per million water molecules.

Not a lot of activity has to happen to make it go flat.

Caught up. This thread is awesome!

I may have a lead on a harlequin clone. If I can get it I will be making fem seeds from that. It's kinda hard to come by because it's a very high CBD strain. So it would be nice to have potentially thousands of them :)

Thanks for sharing the info! This journal is truly priceless! +Reps!

Caught up. This thread is awesome!

I may have a lead on a harlequin clone. If I can get it I will be making fem seeds from that. It's kinda hard to come by because it's a very high CBD strain. So it would be nice to have potentially thousands of them :)

Thanks for sharing the info! This journal is truly priceless! +Reps!

Thanks SweetLeef! You just made me feel good. :)

And thanks for the REPS!!

sweetleaf is just saying the truth you have created a resource here not just a thread a person can come here knowing nothing of fem seed production and learn the entire process in a shorter more concise version than grannys thread you improved the delivery and condensed the read i would send ppl here first and grannys thread second for those reasons and you have put your own twist on the topic, not that theres anything wrong with her old thread but you are active here that makes it more up to date and questions can be asked, well done my friend well done reps coming :rocker: :headbanger: :rocker:

sweetleaf is just saying the truth you have created a resource here not just a thread a person can come here knowing nothing of fem seed production and learn the entire process in a shorter more concise version than grannys thread you improved the delivery and condensed the read i would send ppl here first and grannys thread second for those reasons and you have put your own twist on the topic, not that theres anything wrong with her old thread but you are active here that makes it more up to date and questions can be asked, well done my friend well done reps coming :rocker: :headbanger: :rocker:

Hear Hear!!:thumb:

Hear Hear!!:thumb:

Thanks guys!

Granny was ahead of her time is all.

Both you BID, and her brought me here to 420 to begin with.

I was reading both of your threads before I ever arrived.

I can really see people are ready for this information now,

and Colloidal Silver seed feminizing is about to go crazy. :)

Thanks for the REPS guys!!

This is epic. Subbed!

Still watching Toker.

Thanks guys!

Granny was ahead of her time is all.

Both you BID, and her brought me here to 420 to begin with.

I was reading both of your threads before I ever arrived.

I can really see people are ready for this information now,

and Colloidal Silver seed feminizing is about to go crazy. :)

Thanks for the REPS guys!!
yup i remember when i first learned about it and ppl were freaked out that i was making "hermies" and that all the offspring would have to be hermies and had to explain that if they ever used a feminized seed then they were using the same thing i was making some ppl were just sure there had to be something more to it and it had to be some extremely complicated scientific thing no layman could do!
now ppl are tired of the high and rising cost of fem seed and autogrowers are the hardest hit , so i defo agree the time to create your own fems is overdue and economically necessary, threads like your are needed. :rocker:

yup i remember when i first learned about it and ppl were freaked out that i was making "hermies" and that all the offspring would have to be hermies and had to explain that if they ever used a feminized seed then they were using the same thing i was making some ppl were just sure there had to be something more to it and it had to be some extremely complicated scientific thing no layman could do!
now ppl are tired of the high and rising cost of fem seed and autogrowers are the hardest hit , so i defo agree the time to create your own fems is overdue and economically necessary, threads like your are needed. :rocker:

Well the imagination runs wild in areas that are unknown.

Your not doing gene therapy using retroviruses, or something tho.

Seedbanks have been doing it for many years, and it has no influence on genetics.

They've been sitting on their secrets so they can rake in the dollars.

I'm sure they wish people never learned to make clones also.

But the information age is upon us,

and altho misinformation can spread just as fast it just won't last!

Colloidal silver feminizing seed is for everyone, and anyone with a little technique, and patience.

speaking of which so my 240 ppm bottle is ordered
have to agree with BID
you make it simple to understand

Wow I was reading some stuff about SD card readers, and guess what?

I fixed mine. Well kinda.

Seems people tend to stuff SD cards into the reader to hard, and they push past the contacts.

And yup that was me, so I fiddled around, and sure enough that was it.

So a new battery, and a newly working reader means I'm back to shooting 10 megapixel photos!! YAY

pop-flower.png

This little pollen flower is ready to pop open. :) Life is good.

speaking of which so my 240 ppm bottle is ordered
have to agree with BID
you make it simple to understand

That's awesome buddy!! Your getting serious about Colloidal Silver Feminized Seeds!! Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom