HPS - LED - CFL- AIS - Air Injection System - BB - WW - C99

Re: HPS - LED - CFL - AIS (Air Injection Soil) BB - WW - C99

Lol...you know DC420 you started this mess. Ok, so what about us guys that have a drip system. Do we also turn off the drip system when we turn the air off? Although I may keep it running for awhile to help clean out the lines. Whatcha think? Makes sense to me to do so but want to here your input.

okay before you use the boiling water on a plant you remove any auto drip/feed system. drain the res and if you have bubble pots jsut fill a bucket with boiling water and dip your roots in it for a few min. then you can put it back in the other container. remove all air lines also. the only thing you have to do is run boiling water into the roots or soak in boiling water. be careful to not burn yourself. i think i answered your question. if not tell me so and i will try again. i need to smoke a bowl.

okay before you use the boiling water on a plant you remove any auto drip/feed system. drain the res and if you have bubble pots jsut fill a bucket with boiling water and dip your roots in it for a few min. then you can put it back in the other container. remove all air lines also. the only thing you have to do is run boiling water into the roots or soak in boiling water. be careful to not burn yourself. i think i answered your question. if not tell me so and i will try again. i need to smoke a bowl.

Smoking one with you and yes my questions are answered.

Thank you my brother. I've reach my quota of questions for the night and now I'm high as a kite...lol.

okay next time you need to be able to change it. i suggest ordering some form of res treatment like aquashield or something. if you cant change it it will go bad. also you will end up with a way off balance nutes in the res. they only take what they want. i would see if you can get a pump with a hose to push down into the res and such it out especially before heading into flower.

i was look on the ebay and i find something ready for dwc
12560.jpg
but im not able to do it now , but like you said , a can use my water pump to take out this water from the bottom, using some small air hose , but question is that i have to do it in organic grow ?
i was check up last time level of water from bottom and ec meter show me 1,3 ec so is not realy high like for time to go for flowering ,

when im doing organic grow, im not fed a plants only i feed bacteria which is transporting broken food to the roots, so i was thinking this way that is not chance to over feed them, or harm them , when i have overfed them im going to used this product
final solution ,
" This B.A.C. Final Solution ensures a fast fermentation of all waste substances around the roots/root hairs. By stimulating specific groups of micro-organisms, these will start producent enzymes.

These enzymes will ensure that waste substances present in the tap water such as chlorine (Cl) and sodium (Na)are bonded.This means that these (harmful) waste substances no longer influence the EC value in the root environment.Your plants can now freely absorb all useful nutrients of the B.A.C. PK Booster."

i was using this product several time in my life , and when i had a problem with plant i was mix this product, 0.6 ml for one liter of water , and even when i pour in to the pot double portion of food to plant this bac, took out all food from the soil , so after two days my plant from dark green leafts change color for yellow or light green so with this product you have to add normal dose of food

id like to say im really happy i can chat with you about this way of growing, because is very difficult to find some one who whats try something new lol take care boy

yes you need to do it. i would drain them now then again in 3 weeks.

The sample bud I picked is down to 3.2 grams today, leaves are crispy. Its been hot with low humidity here so maybe tomorrow I will taste my BB. Hope it tastes as good as yours. I'm not expecting that with this one but it should give me an indication, it was fairly frosty.

The sample bud I picked is down to 3.2 grams today, leaves are crispy. Its been hot with low humidity here so maybe tomorrow I will taste my BB. Hope it tastes as good as yours. I'm not expecting that with this one but it should give me an indication, it was fairly frosty.
it.
let her sit and dry and cure some. patience grasshopper. or is it Master. depends on subject i know.
i know i have been hard on you making you want the BB's well a few more days then take a small sample, kinda work your way up , well that is how i do it. man i am so high i ate 3 pieces of my chocolate, well it tasted like dark 85% pure cocoa.wow okay too high, bbl

it.
let her sit and dry and cure some. patience grasshopper. or is it Master. depends on subject i know.
i know i have been hard on you making you want the BB's well a few more days then take a small sample, kinda work your way up , well that is how i do it. man i am so high i ate 3 pieces of my chocolate, well it tasted like dark 85% pure cocoa.wow okay too high, bbl
I've been working on my veg set up today. Will take some pictures tonight but the buds are getting really frosty now. And looking at them with my scope they are starting to look cloudy, so I will be starting the Flush in the Morning. I like energetic highs primarily, if I need couch lock, I just consume more so if they come short of 1/3 amber I'm OK with that and I'm getting super impatient, and the longer I wait there will be repercussions for my other grows.

My man...lol.

I'll begin pulling samples next weekend. Oh, about those popcorn buds. Is the THC level less in them?

I've been working on my veg set up today. Will take some pictures tonight but the buds are getting really frosty now. And looking at them with my scope they are starting to look cloudy, so I will be starting the Flush in the Morning. I like energetic highs primarily, if I need couch lock, I just consume more so if they come short of 1/3 amber I'm OK with that and I'm getting super impatient, and the longer I wait there will be repercussions for my other grows.

Just chiming in here guys. STARTING to look cloudy? Flushing in the morning? This is a question....if you flush now will they ever reach amber? I know your looking for that energetic high so cloudy is all you need. So what of it? Just asking out loud here.

hold on bro. How much cloudy? 50%-70%? if not wait. patience.

My man...lol.

I'll begin pulling samples next weekend. Oh, about those popcorn buds. Is the THC level less in them?
There is probably less, but I looked at the popcorn ones I pulled and they are loaded with trichomes. You saw the pictures in my post right, they had pretty well developed trichomes.

Just chiming in here guys. STARTING to look cloudy? Flushing in the morning? This is a question....if you flush now will they ever reach amber? I know your looking for that energetic high so cloudy is all you need. So what of it? Just asking out loud here.

If your trichomes are clear or just cloudy you get the energetic high, if you let your trichomes turn amber you get the more couch lock effect.

hold on bro. How much cloudy? 50%-70%? if not wait. patience.

The big buds on top are pretty much 100% cloudy.

depends, its in the trichomes. It takes a few grows to learn each strain.
Since I have one week of flush where they just get water, I feel they will be perfect when I harvest. I should have some amber, over the last couple of days I have noticed the frostiness increasing as the trichomes are getting bigger from me getting the RH down to around 30%. Temps have been controlled to under 80F. Outside temps are going down now so I want to drive the temps down too hopefully turn the buds blue.

tryshard dont rush her. take another bud let her go till she hits a few amber.
There better be some amber tonight then. Its not like I am in a hurry and I have plenty of meds. Monday will be the start of the 9th week in flower, red hairs are bursting out everywhere, and I do think they are very close to being ready. I will take some pictures tonight, with some good closeups of one of the main buds and we will see. Thanks for the advise.

tryshard i had to harvest a few early from the fire move ect, lets yours hit 5% amber and then do the 3 day BW method and hello. you need more med/cbd's so let her go a little more. the more cbd the more pain relief. 5% amber is a good start you might like 15% better if you are gonna make oil/editable's. You are the grower and must sample diff levels of each strain so keep cutting branches and let her continue. maybe take a whole plant if you want be let the others continue. i let the last BB hit some ambers. she will be more med with a couch lock affect. not a huge affect but will be there a bit. Isnt it nice to choose how it will be.

I hear you. I have some restraints. The most important one is I don't want to prolong the harvest time. When I harvest they are all going to be harvested. I live in close proximity to my neighbors and their parking place is next to my window. I plan on getting them all done in one night, trimmed and hanged in my drying rack and back in the tent with the CF going. This is when the smell is the strongest. I will delay until I think they are ready, but they are going down all at once.

yes you have the plan. here is my guide
energy little high 30-40% cloudy
energy with high 50-60% cloudy
energy and stoned 60-70%
baked with not much energy 70 plus with over 5% amber.
20% amber perfect med for pain will couch lock you if smoked heavy.
50% amber its past perfection its gonna start degrading.

Back
Top Bottom