HPS - LED - CFL- AIS - Air Injection System - BB - WW - C99

Re: HPS - LED - CFL- AIS (Air Injection System) - BB - WW - C99

How High are you? :lot-o-toke:
oh man i was baked. I dont even remember typing that. Lmao Ate some herb chocolate rolled 4 Extra big long joints with hash chips. Chicke is on the BBQ smoking at 210 F. I will not be on much today. outside day. have fun all

I believe your statement about paying it forward and helping others is maybe one of the things that sets 420 and this community apart! So many of us are doing the grow thing for the right reasons. More power to the selfless! :)
I look at it this way. If we all find 1-2 people who need ad cant afford the medicine and help them our world would be so much better. Here insurance companies are not paying for it yet. Can you imagine having to file a claim with someones health insurance to get paid lol.

Okay here is the C99 took 2 pics to get all of her.
Left side->
IMG_20140525_072216.jpg

Right Side->
IMG_20140525_072221.jpg

Buds are filled in real nice and she should start to fatten up soon. as she should be done around 5/20/14
IMG_20140525_072233.jpg

you can see that the fan leaves are dieing off. I dont like the brand of nutes i switched too. Well i will know when she is done. Also she is so huge that maybe she cat keep up and is dropping them on purpose. She has a diff smell than the BB/WW did. Its more of a Hawaiian smell. Kinda hard to describe. I will know better in about a week when she gets a little more stink.

The last BB is dry and in jars now she finished at 3oz 8 grams. I will have to sample her today.
So my total yield so far is 489 grams (17.5 oz)(1lb 1.5 oz) not bad. This C99 is most likely gonna yield more than the other 5 combined.
you all have a safe weekend.
Love and peace all.

The only problem with your proposed philanthropy DC is that in my particular situation, I don't know anybody except all y'all that would have medicine; and I wouldn't trust anybody to go about blabbing that I had some to give away; so it would be hard to make connections. I would help someone out with meds but how do grower and patient meet up? Capisce?

The only problem with your proposed philanthropy DC is that in my particular situation, I don't know anybody except all y'all that would have medicine; and I wouldn't trust anybody to go about blabbing that I had some to give away; so it would be hard to make connections. I would help someone out with meds but how do grower and patient meet up? Capisce?

You miss understood me. I said i had 8oz of meds and it is gone. patients got it. no i did not profit. I am not in this to profit. I do this for personal and to help others. For me life is not about myself but how i help my community. When i seen that MJ can cure so may things, I decided i will do my part. I am a man of God but i dont go to the fake churches. To many fakers. I will pay it forward to my community. I am sorry you took me wrong i did not try to come across that way at all. I dont give out or hand out. Again have a great weekend and thank a vet. I am a Vet.

I'm assuming you mean 6/20/14 since 5/20 was last week...just sayin. :ciao:

yes you are correct i am high again lol. i do like when it is correct so thank you. its around 6/20 june 20th. then i get to have a few months off. i will run a few clones into mothers in that time but they are easy. well with my new design for buckets its easy. will save allot of time. its heat so i cant rum the big lights for 2 months.

Great grow so far DC420, I believe your a good man and paying it forward is a Awesome thing to do. I also plan on helping other in need, I now have a med card and will be starting a grow soon. People are becoming aware of the medical side of Cannabis (to include myself) and are willing to try and help themselves (with a credible growers help).
Thank you for your service to your country and your community, I to am a vet (Army) and damn proud to have serve our great nation and thank you to all veterans past, present & future.
(Just not so proud of the gov at this time). And thank you for letting me write in you journal DC420.

Great grow so far DC420, I believe your a good man and paying it forward is a Awesome thing to do. I also plan on helping other in need, I now have a med card and will be starting a grow soon. People are becoming aware of the medical side of Cannabis (to include myself) and are willing to try and help themselves (with a credible growers help).
Thank you for your service to your country and your community, I to am a vet (Army) and damn proud to have serve our great nation and thank you to all veterans past, present & future.
(Just not so proud of the gov at this time). And thank you for letting me write in you journal DC420.

Sweet and ty for your service, i was army 45E E5 when i got out. Depending where you live i would recommend getting an experienced grower over to help you get it going and show you the ropes will save you allot of time and headache.

Thank you for your service. I too served my country (Army) and am proud to have served alongside good guys like you.

Ditto bro i agree i met some great people serving in the army.

i tilled my outdoor garden today added spaghnum peet moss/pine bark/10-10-10. tilled it all up and covered with a huge rubber blanket i have its 12'x25' let it sit 1 week the till again and plant my garden. Wish it was MJ plants outside i was planting.

I failed in my communication; basically I am saying I don't know anybody who needs meds and I wouldn't know how to come to know them being that you would have to trust that you could let it be known that you have meds. I would gladly help out anyone who needs meds also;

yes you are right. i know who smoke and dont. I leave the rest to karma and god.

Hey DC...

It's chop day so I'm going to try your hot water method.

Pop over if you don't mind and tell me the process again please.

Filling the res with hot water is easy enough. 3-5 days in the same water. No need to change the res out.

Lights on or off? And all other bubblers and stuff can be turned off?

How long to dry after that and how long to cure. Well curing is relative...LOL.

Right?

Thanks,

Good job Dc420! I am impressed with the arm length bud! I also want to complement you on plant #4 very good yield! So here is my first question, would you say you did anything different with #4 vs the other 3?

I am also very interested in the boiling water method 3 days before chopping them down, so here is question #2, have you compared the BW method vs flushing method or any other harvesting method and compared weight loss? From day of adding boiling water to end of curing process vs beginning of any other method to end of curing process?

Hey DC...

It's chop day so I'm going to try your hot water method.

Pop over if you don't mind and tell me the process again please.

Filling the res with hot water is easy enough. 3-5 days in the same water. No need to change the res out.

Lights on or off? And all other bubblers and stuff can be turned off?

How long to dry after that and how long to cure. Well curing is relative...LOL.

Right?

Thanks,
leave the water and lights on same 12/12 for 36-48 hrs. you are gonna be so happy bro. you can pm me if you want to chat on the side. Be ready super sticky buds coming.

Good job Dc420! I am impressed with the arm length bud! I also want to complement you on plant #4 very good yield! So here is my first question, would you say you did anything different with #4 vs the other 3?

I am also very interested in the boiling water method 3 days before chopping them down, so here is question #2, have you compared the BW method vs flushing method or any other harvesting method and compared weight loss? From day of adding boiling water to end of curing process vs beginning of any other method to end of curing process?

yes and no.
yes being diff i dyi the system so i made a few mistakes and it showed on a few, I stunted them. A few didnt get it as bad (running out of air and drowning some lmao). so all the plants should have had big cola's. I will know this next run. I can only say plants love their air in the root and water they drink. i should not have a plant smaller than 8 oz unless its an auto which i have to run a couple and do a journal. This sept ill start back up and now its summer and i will not be on as much. So ask a question way in advance if you have them. I will perfect AIS and then its on. I just have to get 3 more lights and 2 better fans, oh yeah a veg tent. pics coming this weekend.

Very nice grow DC420 and Thank you for dropping by my journal, I will for sure read back thru yours when time permits, love the LED's that is my next goal/upgrade item. Keep em green :rollit:

I want led's but also want cmh's so i am gonna get 1 cmh for sure 400 watt. i may get me 2 more led's for my closet since it seems to try and get hotter in there. also when the weather changes to nights being under 50 again i will reverse my exhaust and intake.
i can say is boiling water starts the cure so dont let them get drier than 55% for at least a month. smoke some each week and watch how it gets better and better. When it is how you want it then you can let them get down around 40-45% which should bring back the stink. My BB i have set aside for smoking is 30-45% i add a nug to it as i smoke one so it bounces up and down. but that is for personal and seeing at what lvl the stink hits. again it takes time to dial it all in.

My BB's have hardly any smell at all, that is what has me concerned.

Back
Top Bottom