Icemud's 2018 Journal: Pine Tar Kush Pheno Hunt & More

Nice look on those Monkey Balls. That is suck a fun name for a strain. There are so many MB crosses that would be hilarious. Got any Blueberry strains stashed away?

There's already a Purple Monkey Balls, but it's not a related cross. ;)

Project looks right on track Ice!

Thanks Pennywise! Yea I'm worried that my other seedlings and young vegging plants won't be ready by the time this one is done...LOL...

At the risk of being a little crude, each time I saw Monkey Balls Deep Chunk I was thinking, if that is a cross, then it should be called "Balls Deep." :rofl:

Hahah... definitely not crude in my opinion :) I guess its better than Chunky Balls

Nice look on those Monkey Balls. That is suck a fun name for a strain. There are so many MB crosses that would be hilarious. Got any Blueberry strains stashed away?

LOL... I actually do.. I ordered some blueberry from Hazeman as well. Oh man... I may have to do that in the future... and I already know where you were going with that :) LOL!

I will be crossing it with Grand daddy purple... Oh man... LMAO

LOL... I actually do.. I ordered some blueberry from Hazeman as well. Oh man... I may have to do that in the future... and I already know where you were going with that :) LOL!

"What are you smoking on?" "Oh just some Grand Daddy's Balls!" :rofl::rofl:

Hahah... definitely not crude in my opinion :) I guess its better than Chunky Balls

"What are you smoking on?" "Oh just some Grand Daddy's Balls!" :rofl::rofl:

Monkey Balls is funny enough without going through all the potential crosses! When I first heard Ice had Monkey Balls, I remember thinking to myself, "I wonder if he has trouble walking with that?" :hmmmm:
:rofl:

Monkey Balls is funny enough without going through all the potential crosses! When I first heard Ice had Monkey Balls, I remember thinking to myself, "I wonder if he has trouble walking with that?" :hmmmm:
:rofl:
Too Funny!!! LOLOLO!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Pollen is flowing!!!!!

Opened the tent on Friday and pollen was piled onto the fan leaves!!! Gave both males a good shake and huge clouds of pollen surrounded the tent!!! wooooo!

Back
Top Bottom