Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Looking good so far. I really like the color of these lights. You are under full grow all 3 buttons on at the moment?

I currently am using the companies recommended VEG schedule so at the time of the photos, I believe that all 3 channels were at 100% intensity (mid day)

Here is the schedule that I am using currently.

18hr-Veg-program-graph.png

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Looking forward to this journal. Getting into the market for some led lighting......keep up the great work!!

I used to know of a site that had color temp data for different regions for growing purposes. I thought it was NOAA but I can't find it. I will keep looking and post if I can find the data. That would be very cool for matching an LED program to a landrace sativa from a specific location. Lets see, an air stoned rare sativa in high brix soil and running a custom LED panel and program, who says this ain't rocket science.

Today's humor koan, "ain't is always funnier than isn't"

Can't seem to find any spectrum details to specific areas, except studies to look at spectrum change in a five year period 2003-2008 done in Las Vegas, a lot of change in that period. Studies would have to have been done in these particular areas, then why were they done would be a reason as to how available they are, I guess.
I am what I am, nah I is what I is

Happy FreeWeed day Ice and a Chronic Weekend too :thumb:

anything new today?
Happy Shatterday Ice :thumb:

Looking forward to this journal. Getting into the market for some led lighting......keep up the great work!!

Hey Joopman!! Welcome! Definitely glad to have you here and I am very excited to see how these lights perform. They are very bright and I love how they can be custom tuned to the user/plant preference! Stay tuned because I believe this is going to be an impressive grow :)

I used to know of a site that had color temp data for different regions for growing purposes. I thought it was NOAA but I can't find it. I will keep looking and post if I can find the data. That would be very cool for matching an LED program to a landrace sativa from a specific location. Lets see, an air stoned rare sativa in high brix soil and running a custom LED panel and program, who says this ain't rocket science.

Today's humor koan, "ain't is always funnier than isn't"

I will try to look around for some information on it and see what I can find as well! I definitely think it would be awesome to be able to replicate a certain region's lighting conditions for a certain landrace strains. Yeah I think one of the side effects of Marijuana is it turns people into scientists!! LOL

Happy FreeWeed day Ice and a Chronic Weekend too :thumb:

Hey Cronic!!! Happy Skunkday and Weedkend to you!

Hey everyone!!! Just a quick update.

Well the first day when I opened the lights and turned them on I noticed a slight noise by one of the fans. I checked today and yesterday and it seems to have corrected itself and is whisper quite like the other light, so I have a feeling it may have been some bearing in the fan or something that needed to be run. So as far as that, everything is all good :)

I have to say my plants are very happy and seem to be growing very fast under these lights. Its funny because my Green Candy OG keeps wanting to work itself out the LST and reach for the lights, and 2 days in a row I have had to tie her back down.. She can't get enough of the new Intelligent LED's!

Nothing else really has been done to the grow at this time, since the plants are still young they really don't need to be watered more than every 5-7 days at this stage. I will be giving them a foliar spray soon and I may even be making a worm casting tea soon as well. *just worms, water and bubbles :) and some yucca too :)

Other than that just wanted to post a quick update :)

Here are some photos I took tonight, (the lights were on their last hour of the daylight schedule..notice how deep purple it is due to the custom program!! ) awesome!

DSC087412.JPG
DSC087421.JPG
DSC087431.JPG
DSC087441.JPG
DSC087452.JPG
DSC087461.JPG
DSC087471.JPG
DSC087481.JPG
DSC087491.JPG
DSC087501.JPG
DSC087511.JPG

Happy Skunkday to you too Ice :thumb:

Looking awesome Icemud!
how do you feel these lights are going to come pair to the Advanced Led's?:peace:

Looking awesome Icemud!
how do you feel these lights are going to come pair to the Advanced Led's?:peace:

I have never used Advanced so I woudn't 'be able to give a fair comment. These Intelligent Gro lights are bright!

i love how you are totaly geeking out on these lights:geek: i am too i have not had as much time to tinker this past few days as i would like but i should be back to boring & plenty of free time after todays walkin ded party (every week of the season)
love your video good stuff and long,in a good way, i need to up my production level instead of just doing 1 continuous shot and script it a little so i dont stall when my medicated brain or chronic pain let me get distracted i had to re shoot at least 3 times on each vid due to verbal stalls (long pause jim) what are you using for an editor? i have vegas studio its so detailed and complicated like photo shopp i dread using it as it eats time like a fat kid is to chocolate cake (i can say that cuz i am that fat kid) i have been using the basic u tube things and its a bit weak,(have not really used the full u tube editor)
these lights are monsters and i feel some major opinion changes coming soon, im really excited to see how the finish the girls i have in flower, the time when the can really show their power every single girl has started "praying" to the extreme (fans almost straight up) since wed. they were not doing that nearly as much before they are saying to me that they really like the light and are reaching as hard as possible for it and i see a huge bud swell in 4 days!!
its getting hardcore now in regards to led grow lights and these i-gro lights are diabolically powerful in 4 days i've gotten 3 migraine headaches (i went and got some mega dark eye protecting shades
slapped you with some reps my icy brother grow on!! your :rocker: this grow
be back soon:Namaste:

Both You commented that the lights are reaching up...praying to the Light God..lol.

I don't think it would be a bad thing to lower them a little more what do you think. So long as he footprint coverage does not get to small..
Can I ask what the height above the plants are at the moment?

You all are doing a great job on your grows...See how easy it is to use these lights?

It is amazing to think how just the energy savings on your electric bill can become more stealth using these LED energy efficient Light cycle programs without loosing the high power, high intensity,high yielding power that is needed for a kick ass harvest! Did you all know that no matter what light size you use you will save in electricity enough to pay for the light in a year or less adn even more with less fans needed to draw out hot air and the reduced use of A/C during the summer. Not to mention not having to deal with those sweating walls during the summer do to high heat.

Just some points I thought I mention to you all. They are very valid points even thought a little sales pitchy...but still true..still true points.

Both You commented that the lights are reaching up...praying to the Light God..lol.

I don't think it would be a bad thing to lower them a little more what do you think. So long as he footprint coverage does not get to small..
Can I ask what the height above the plants are at the moment?
i have the big mama at about 24 inches not all the girls are the exact same height close enough, its hard when all 5 are a different strain but i know them pretty well so yeah, i set them at the same height as i had the others i like whats happening,unless they start stretching (not likely) i will leave them there the footprint is just how i like it where just the edge of the light is reflecting back and to the side of the girls this prevents lower growth from yellowing!:rocker:

You all are doing a great job on your grows...See how easy it is to use these lights?

It is amazing to think how just the energy savings on your electric bill can become more stealth using these LED energy efficient Light cycle programs without loosing the high power, high intensity,high yielding power that is needed for a kick ass harvest! Did you all know that no matter what light size you use you will save in electricity enough to pay for the light in a year or less adn even more with less fans needed to draw out hot air and the reduced use of A/C during the summer. Not to mention not having to deal with those sweating walls during the summer do to high heat.

Just some points I thought I mention to you all. They are very valid points even thought a little sales pitchy...but still true..still true points.

i have noted these facts in my journals its important new adopters of led realize the $ savings its big my bill dropped a total of 100$ a month even tho the same month we got out the space heaters!!!!
hey your a sponsor/business owner i think your allowed to be a little pitchy lol dont think ppl mind hearing about savings:rocker: :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom