IdTokeThats experimental 12/12 from seed journal.

ummm idk about riggin up a charge thing but I have never had a root get caught in wet soil? stick ur hand in and scoop out the dirt.. you aren't supposed to be picking the seedlings like four leaf clovers you're supposed to be transplanting them.
slow and steady wins the race

I know, i thought it was all up when i went to pick it up, but it wasnt because of the wierd shape of the root, hard to explain.
But theres not much light in the meantime anyway, so two should be good.

Okay i have some bad news, not the worst though since i need new materials anyway:

Luckily i heard this happen, and was able to rush over and help, but my lamp fell for some reason, and the big light bulb broke, so in the meantime i have a 23 watt cfl taking its place. D=

Also bad news, one of the seedlings stretched and is starting to droop a bit, so i sterilized a screw, and put it next to the seedling, and then i put the leaves on the head of the screw to hold it up until its strong enough to support its own weight again.

And one more quick question, can light penitrate through purple cups?, ill have pics up in a second.

Okay i have some bad news, not the worst though since i need new materials anyway:

Luckily i heard this happen, and was able to rush over and help, but my lamp fell for some reason, and the big light bulb broke, so in the meantime i have a 23 watt cfl taking its place. D=

Also bad news, one of the seedlings stretched and is starting to droop a bit, so i sterilized a screw, and put it next to the seedling, and then i put the leaves on the head of the screw to hold it up until its strong enough to support its own weight again.

And one more quick question, can light penitrate through purple cups?, ill have pics up in a second.

The seedling is stretching because you don't have enough lite. As soon as you get that fixed things will start working again.

And i just found out that the lightbulb i had in had i think a 3000k light spectrum, and im pretty sure thats not too useable.
So next time i buy whats more imporant, spectrum or watts?

w1-2_sprots_12_30_day_4.jpg

Okay, im getting money pretty soon, and before i make my trip to lowes i decided to go on there website and price things, and i noticed they had twist in hid lights?
Should i just get a dual light socket adapter and some cfls, just one hids, or the light splitter and the hids
or is there something wrong with the fact that theres twist in hid lights, because ive never heard of them

Okay, im getting money pretty soon, and before i make my trip to lowes i decided to go on there website and price things, and i noticed they had twist in hid lights?
Should i just get a dual light socket adapter and some cfls, just one hids, or the light splitter and the hids
or is there something wrong with the fact that theres twist in hid lights, because ive never heard of them
I've never heard of them either....but they sound hot.
Get CFL's and get them in the right spectrums.

ummm a twist in HID sounds like any HID with a 'mogul' socket and you don't want one of those because it needs an external ballast - you want to buy self-ballasted CFLs

whats your budget man?

a list like this is what I would plan

cheapest power strips - $5 for 2
socket plugs (literally plug into outlet and light bulb screws into the socket) - $2 ea.
socket splitters - $1 ea
CFLs 6500k and 2700k, somewhere between $1 and $10 for 4 to 6 CFLs (13W up) - you probably want 26w CFLs they are the most cost effective.

I saw packs of 3 CFL for .99 ea the other day - bougth a whole case haha

the 3 pack for 99 cent was at the drug store but they were 13w. the local utilities company had offered to pay the difference so everyone will change their light bulbs to save NRG.

as to the nutrients from lowes are you growing in soil? I know you can get both Schultz and Miracle Grow - Schultz with the dropper is very easy to mix (7 drops a gal! lol) and has everything the plant needs.

okay which of these would i need, i know miracle gro must have like 200 different types of nutrients, and schultz probably does too
so which would i need keeping in mind that im in 12/12 from the start

Back
Top Bottom