IdTokeThats experimental 12/12 from seed journal.

okay which of these would i need, i know miracle gro must have like 200 different types of nutrients, and schultz probably does too
so which would i need keeping in mind that im in 12/12 from the start

I've never used liquid schulz. It might be great, it might not. Does it have all the micronutrients? I don't know.

I do know that dynamite does. I also know that dynamite won't burn your plants....but you won't be able to flush with a time released fert.

So....if schultz has a full spectrum of micronutes get something where all 3 numbers, NPK are the same: 13/13/13, or better yet, something that is 10/15/10 which is higher in P, for roots and flowers.

That will give you enough nutrition to grow plants and bring them to flower. With the liquid, you have the potential to burn the plants....but you also have the ability to flush them when you're ready to harvest the massive, frosty buds you will be growing.

Your tap water will have some micronutrients in it, and you can add a bit of epsom salt once in a while for magnesium and sulphur.

You can pull this off! There's a few growers out there who grow fantastic plants using off-the-shelf nutes and soil.

and would lowes have the socket plugs and splitters?

indeed all that stuff is available at lowes - in the electrical bins theres a lot of crap in there lol.

as to the shultz the basic liquid schultz for houseplants is 10-15-10. I use one part hydro nutes floranova veg is 7-4-10 and flower 4-8-7. just see whats on the shelf

if you get soil with nutrients in it (as most have them) you should be good until flowering when they'll need more food.

Im also interested in doin a 12/12 grow,i will be watchin and learning along with you. I have been reading the FAQ section for about a month and have learned so much! this site is the best ever!

Okay, right now im under 66 watts of cfls, 1 2700k 1 6500k (i could be wrong on that one) and one 1600 k, there looking happy but my webcam broke and i dont have a camera too add pictures.

One of the plants from the older pictures actually died since then, but i quickly replaced it and this one is looking better.
The older plant already has about 4 leaves and is showing sex!(shes a lady=]) and the younger plant has 2 leaf part things and the coteylons (i know i didnt spell that right)

and btw i took your advice, got a powerstrip, more cfls and socket plugs, i plan on adding more asap and havent started nutes yet.

I was in Lowes today,they have the socket splitters in the electrical section with the light switches and junction boxes.

ACE hardware stores carry two kinds of socket splitters,the brown ones have the same ratings as the white splitters and are about a buck cheaper.

I've been seeing a lot of 6500k,70 watt/300 equivalent CFL's for sale in the local discount stores at around ten bucks.

If you prep your soil right to start with,you shouldn't need extra nutes for an 8-10 week 12/12 grow.

how would i prep the soil from the beginning?
and what do you mean 10watts a cfl to the dollar?

btw everyne, you think i have enough light?
because it would be great to just continue the grow from here, but one of the leaves started yellowing a little bit, but im not sure what causes that

I can't say for sure but that doesn't sound like much light. I had 1 plant with four 42w CFLs (200w equivalent) and she did well. I got mine at menards, but they have them at Lowes and Home Depot. Menards has the best selection, they have them in 6500k (daylight) and 2700k (soft white) 2800 lumens each. :peace:

how would i prep the soil from the beginning?
and what do you mean 10watts a cfl to the dollar?

btw everyne, you think i have enough light?
because it would be great to just continue the grow from here, but one of the leaves started yellowing a little bit, but im not sure what causes that

you usually buy soil and put it into a container - prepared enough. and don't use dirt from your yard. that doesn't qualify as soil :biglaugh:

10 watts cfl to the dollar means if you get 300w of cfls you'll pay about $30.

Hi IdTokethat,

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom