I'm Back! Cherry Pie, Amnesia Lemon & Dark Devil Auto

SweetSue used to post about the tolerance break protocol that was very specific once the 48 hour complete break was over. It's quoted in the first post in this link:

And I'm glad to hear you have managed to get through today without crying (yet). And if the tears come again, they come again. Heartbreak is its own thing.

:hug:

I don't know why I haven't had to do the protocall yet. When we feel well enough I wait to fire up. Maybe to just before time to cook supper. Maybe that does it? If Either of us is having a day then all bets are off and I'll light up any and all times. Bring out the big guns pipes!
I smoke every day...typically not during work hours (shhh, not that it hurts my performance...I actually can get more focused sometimes). Even after a week off prior to my DDA harvest my tolerance was up almost immediately. Maybe that comes from 4 straight years of getting high daily in college (grew, bought, sold) my brain has said enough. When I was mixing mostly CBD buds with high THC bud I would get as better high sometimes. I need to get my BBCBD plant to completion and test that mix...plus I should have some seeds which will give me both CSxBBCBD and BBCBDxCS younglings.

I take 90 mg cbd every day and also some of my daily tokes have a cbd component. I wonder how it interacts. Some say it counteracts thc but I couldn't say I feel that reality. Hah, being stoned at those times I'm not one able to really know for sure.
I don't believe "counteracts" is the correct word, for me at least. Ingesting some CBD after getting zooted on THC seems to "enhance" the THC high. It may take a little of the edge off but it adds feelings of serenity and relaxation that were not present when only the THC was in my system. I like to end the evening with some hits of CBD after being zooted for most of the day! :Rasta:

I don't believe "counteracts" is the correct word, for me at least. Ingesting some CBD after getting zooted on THC seems to "enhance" the THC high. It may take a little of the edge off but it adds feelings of serenity and relaxation that were not present when only the THC was in my system. I like to end the evening with some hits of CBD after being zooted for most of the day! :Rasta:
I totally agree, but I can't get "zooted" anymore... :(

Any high these days (and I'm gonna try the reset maybe) is basically a sort of sense-numbing (allowing me to stop delving deeper into feelings, but still use my brain more technical challenges that come with my work) which really is what I need right now, so maybe it's self-adjusting for my life circumstances?

WOW! Thanks for that! Zoot n CBDtoot for the 1 + 1 = 3 effect! Testing 1, 2, Zoot , Toot! Yeah, I'm ready to try! Is that a nightcap before sleep too?
I totally agree, but I can't get "zooted" anymore... :(

Any high these days (and I'm gonna try the reset maybe) is basically a sort of sense-numbing (allowing me to stop delving deeper into feelings, but still use my brain more technical challenges that come with my work) which really is what I need right now, so maybe it's self-adjusting for my life circumstances?
The pause will be good for however long you feel it is. I went 30 years once because it was right to do at the time.

WOW! Thanks for that! Zoot n CBDtoot for the 1 + 1 = 3 effect! Testing 1, 2, Zoot , Toot! Yeah, I'm ready to try! Is that a nightcap before sleep too?
Most nights, yes. I hit my CBD vape pen to end the day. 😴

Cool! Gonna try that! We're both in a sleep thing that can use some help. Waking up a lot. Short hours. Not the best for health. Wish this damn foolishness would end! We'll have to wait!
Mix 1/2 milk,1/2 heavy cream (any amount, I usually use 1/2 cup of each). Add some decarbed weed (I believe I use about 3g). Simmer (not boil) on the stovetop for about 15-20 minutes. Strain it, add chocolate syrup if you like. Drink it, and you might sleep all night and through half of the next day!

Something about that weed and heavy cream! :Rasta:

Mix 1/2 milk,1/2 heavy cream (any amount, I usually use 1/2 cup of each). Add some decarbed weed (I believe I use about 3g). Simmer (not boil) on the stovetop for about 15-20 minutes. Strain it, add chocolate syrup if you like. Drink it, and you might sleep all night and through half of the next day!

Da man! Fat + weed = ZOOT! It's the fat in the cream I'm thinking? Nice recipe! That's decarbed cbd weed or thc weed?

Da man! Fat + weed = ZOOT! It's the fat in the cream I'm thinking? Nice recipe! That's decarbed cbd weed or thc weed?
I haven't grown any CBD yet. It's THC weed.

Guess I should have mentioned that. You need to allow a bit of time between when you drink it and the time you go to bed for a trip to Zooterville! 😜

Oooooh... that sounds like a plan!

New journal...spread the word. LOL

Back
Top Bottom