Im Looking To Start Growing

Re: Im looking to start growing.

I think it looks nice but is suffering from magnesium deficiency, mj is more mag hungry than most plants.

upon further observation I would agree with that. Classic mag deficiency. Could be locked, I dont know if shes flushed them.....she just got back from no computer for awhile. I wouldnt add MAG unless shes already flushed them. BAS......need an answer on that one. The plant is really sweet but hes right.

upon further observation I would agree with that. Classic mag deficiency. Could be locked, I dont know if shes flushed them.....she just got back from no computer for awhile. I wouldnt add MAG unless shes already flushed them. BAS......need an answer on that one. The plant is really sweet but hes right.

I concur with PitViper and onthe420train. Other than that minor and correctable issue, it's a great looking plant for a first grow. +rep from me.:cheer:

im sorry guys my plant has been through so much and it has come along way... I upped the food more today so we shall see what happens. Im happy either way because I grew it and even after all it went through it still produced me some bud to smoke! Love ya guys!

somehow it always tastes better when you grew it yourself! :smokin:

I get the frosted tips Andy. The plant looks "velvety" ...a great thing. I chatted with BAS and she feeds every other watering, I dont think its lockout...just need some more food, I would bump it 25% and watch it. the plant looks great for a 4th effort let alone a 1st one...way to go girl!!

Hey guuuurl, good to have ya back!

Hospitality Team can enter NUGS and plants in the monthly Contests, so I expect to see what your packin'!:yummy:

And your garden is lookin' so early 90s - with it's frosted tips (please tell me somebody gets that...)!

WOW!! now thats a flashback!!

I just like the frost on BAS's plants:yummy:
And unfortunately not much changed since the early 90s when it comes to lazy growers, MG and bad hair styles...present company excluded;)

lol i hope so! but i do like the frost!

plants are looking wonderful! BAS!
i also am running into a mg def, hopefully nothing that a lil cal-mag cant fix

nice job bet you cant wait to smoke it, my mouth is watering

Very nice frosty ladies you have their, love the vids you have been posting here and there... Great job...

I tasted her smoke on new years... it was just a taste test but it was a kick ass high! and a very fruity flavor... very tastey.. .cant wait til its actually mature mature lol... WOHHOO only a few more days...

oooh im right there with you, day 63 for my widows just watching trichs now, i cant wait! i cant wait to see how they look dried, looking very frosty and nice
good job BAS
:grinjoint:

Jan_2010_048.JPG

Aren't you a stoned sweetie. XOXOXO :peace:

Back
Top Bottom