Im Looking To Start Growing

Re: Im looking to start growing.

Alrighty ladies and gentlemen, this journal is getting ready to be "complete".. I have a few last words before I close this journal.

I started here at 420, less then a year ago, not knowing one single thing about growing Cannabis. Nor did I have the knowledge I have now, just about the Cannabis plant alone. And here I am at the end of my journal. Who would of thought a girl like me would actually have the pleasure of growing Cannabis, and meeting a great bunch of people along the way. I didn't even medicate using Cannabis 3 years ago, let alone ever even thought about growing. Im quite pleased with my outcome, even tho my buds aren't as big as others, or my lights are as bright lol.. I did it! But I could NOT have done it with out all of you here at 420!! Thank You from the bottom of my heart! It's been a fun and bumpy ride but it is time for it to come to an end. So I leave you with some last pics of her. MY FIRST GROW! And like the link to my journal says.. "Live & Learn" and that is EXACTLY what I did with this grow! Thanks again Everyone!!
Some of her last hours alive...lol =(
feb_2010_023.JPG

feb_2010_023.JPG

Before I dried her..
feb_2010_074.JPG

My bouquet of Buds!! For my wedding! HAHAHAHAHA! jk!
feb_2010_080.JPG

Dried nug.. kinda lol jk
feb_2010_086.JPG

Alittle bit more dried lol..
feb_2010_097.JPG

Enjoy Life & Stay High!!

definatly some nice buds :Rasta::nicethread:

Congrats BAS on completing your grow! The buds will be extra tasty knowing you grew them yourself.

Now that's what I wanted hear.:ganjamon:
BAS.....I just couldn't see you not growing.:hippy::hippy::allgood::hippy::hippy:

You said it was going to be better and more exciting. Don't know it that's possible, but if you say so, I believe you. :ganjamon:

I'll be looking for you. :peace:

Aloha BAS,
Been reading your journal since the beginning, but I just became a member the other day. Just in time to say thank you for such a fun and good energy grow, sorry I didnt get to participate, but at least I can be here at the end to say GREAT JOB!! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next one to cheer you on.

Pakaloha!!
HD

Congrats on completing you first grow. Looks like so nice smoke to me and best of all you did it yourself, with a little help from 420 and mother nature of course. Great job. + rep

Gratz BAS on finishing your grow, but also on your move everything good in your life. Keep that BayAreaSpirit though even though you are in Oregon!!!

:peace: from the mountains.

hey saw you around and decided to read thru your journal. turns out a gajillion other people had the same idea. very fun! good luck w/ ur next one.

hey I think you did a great job!
and remember its not the size that counts, just make sure whatcha smoken is potent!
haha I think I'ma put that in my signature... lol for real.
Great job and I also wanted say in such a short time this site has help me also.
Feels good to know that they're people who care as much as me haha

Hey BAS.. Buds look grreat hun. And you deserve every puff of it! Enjoyyy. Best wishes and much irieness to you.

Dro :hug:

Wow, i have just sat here and read this journal from top to bottom and i have to take my hat off to u, out-freakin-standing gal. The reason i took an interest is because i'm also lookin to grow nad well, that was the title. I did not expext to b hooked like i did, i've read a lot of journals to equip myself b4 i begin my own journey but boy did u make it work, and make it a lot of fun 2. i think you have a natural green thumb. I'm curioius to c hpw "four tops" is doing, i'm sutre she's loving life. Neways, i know i'm chattin nuff shit so i will say congrats again, hope ur all gd and happy growing. Oh, you have a wonderfil personality btw, keep on smiling. Thnx 4 sharing, and stay high. :bravo::bong:

You did good BAS.... You know you are not quite done with this one yet as it is missing a smoke report on those beautiful nugs..... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom