In The Lab

I wish doc had this kit available back in 90's or hell 80's lol. It's about a third of the price of running synthetics. I was using complete line of advanced nutrients, worked good, but fairly expensive. And not to mention the 15 bottles of crap, then testing ph, I've never tested ppm, but maybe should have. I was able to get a nice harvest with kit without spending much time, I only checked on girls once maybe twice a week. I couldn't do that before, it's just so simple, just 2 products for drenches plus giving cat. This is by far the best smoke I've grown in a while

I wish doc had this kit available back in 90's or hell 80's lol. It's about a third of the price of running synthetics. I was using complete line of advanced nutrients, worked good, but fairly expensive. And not to mention the 15 bottles of crap, then testing ph, I've never tested ppm, but maybe should have. I was able to get a nice harvest with kit without spending much time, I only checked on girls once maybe twice a week. I couldn't do that before, it's just so simple, just 2 products for drenches plus giving cat. This is by far the best smoke I've grown in a while

Thanks Buck! That's exactly the type of feedback I like to hear.

Now that we're all back in basic training----should do it every year, like pro-athletes-----I think the level of quality is going to make another jump!

Bale of pro mix $40
Kit $60
Pack of seeds $100

Can do a complete grow for $200, plus electric. That's 3+ pound of top shelf smoke for under $500. That's one hell of a deal

Nice numbers,..some more..think about the worth! I'm consistently getting very close to 2 pounds every grow..that's a full 'kit'/bale. If i had more space , there would be more, from same bale:).....:slide:
keep in mind too...this is very high quality , tasty produce...:high-five:...

"minerals, microbes and magic"....

Bale of pro mix $40
Kit $60
Pack of seeds $100

Can do a complete grow for $200, plus electric. That's 3+ pound of top shelf smoke for under $500. That's one hell of a deal

So I gotta say... yes the kit is very reasonably priced... though the prices are a bit different for some. Like me... I have to have the PM shipped to me.. and can only afford to buy a kit at a time and not bulk. So my prices for those are:

Kit: 92.00
Promix HP around 80 with shipping on ehay.
Seeds... about the same...

So I gotta say... yes the kit is very reasonably priced... though the prices are a bit different for some. Like me... I have to have the PM shipped to me.. and can only afford to buy a kit at a time and not bulk. So my prices for those are:

Kit: 92.00
Promix HP around 80 with shipping on ehay.
Seeds... about the same...

Kit is 92.00 shipped. Not 60. Of course, if your order a bulk kit it comes down to 60.....but the basic kit has always been 92.00.

That sucks that you have to pay shipping on Promix.

I'm hoping more people will get their native soil tested this coming year. We can amend that and then people will have literally, "their own" High Brix soil. Feeding schedules could also change depending on the soil, and that may result in some very interesting diversity.

Nice numbers,..some more..think about the worth! I'm consistently getting very close to 2 pounds every grow..that's a full 'kit'/bale. If i had more space , there would be more, from same bale:).....:slide:
keep in mind too...this is very high quality , tasty produce...:high-five:...

"minerals, microbes and magic"....

Here's another thing.....I'm still getting 8 year ago prices per pound for what I grow. Almost twice what a top shelf greenhouse crop goes for and about 40% more than top-shelf indoor produce goes for.

I'm frequently sold out.....not that I grow that much. But still! Elite quality opens doors.

Kit is 92.00 shipped. Not 60. Of course, if your order a bulk kit it comes down to 60.....but the basic kit has always been 92.00.

That sucks that you have to pay shipping on Promix.

I'm hoping more people will get their native soil tested this coming year. We can amend that and then people will have literally, "their own" High Brix soil. Feeding schedules could also change depending on the soil, and that may result in some very interesting diversity.

There's a business here called White Buffalo Environmental Services, pretty sure they can do that. I'll check with them to see what services they offer. I'd love nothing more than NOT to have to pay shipping on promix...

There’s a business here called White Buffalo Environmental Services, pretty sure they can do that. I’ll check with them to see what services they offer. I’d love nothing more than NOT to have to pay shipping on promix...

regular NPK strong acid soil tests won't do any good at all! Please let me test your soil properly. I can't do anything from a normal Agbusiness type of soil test.

If I test your soil, I can formulate your minerals and customize the feeding schedule....all with the price of testing.

But if you do a regular NPK strong acid test the results will be worthless......

regular NPK strong acid soil tests won't do any good at all! Please let me test your soil properly. I can't do anything from a normal Agbusiness type of soil test.

If I test your soil, I can formulate your minerals and customize the feeding schedule....all with the price of testing.

But if you do a regular NPK strong acid test the results will be worthless......

Thanks Doc, yes I have no idea how they do any of that. Sorry about that.
So how much would a soil test run me? How much soil do you need, any specific instructions on how to properly package it to mail it? You've peaked my interest! Ima get you to do this for me.

Thanks Doc, yes I have no idea how they do any of that. Sorry about that.
So how much would a soil test run me? How much soil do you need, any specific instructions on how to properly package it to mail it? You’ve peaked my interest! Ima get you to do this for me.

A baggie of soil will do. 60 bucks for the test, plus shipping to get the sample to me. A small flat rate mailer costs about 6 bucks.

Your soil will be completely analyzed with a report. A mineral amendment will be formulated (though not provided unless you buy it) and a feeding schedule will be designed for YOUR SOIL.

It may be different than kit soil in some ways.....quite familiar in others.

Also, any dirt in your yard will come alive with some minerals and a good spray with Tea.....but the soil test is required to figure out which minerals.

This is special testing, not done by county ag labs or universities that teach Corporate Farming.

It would be helpful if your instructions mentioned that there are two different amendments needed if you're going to recycle soil, the regular amendment that is added for the first and second-run soils and the 3rd run amendment, a seperate mix of minerals for that last run.

This is from the latest directions. I believe it covers all you suggestions?

How could I say that more clearly?

Doc, your directions are clear enough when viewed in the right context... it's not about being clear.

It is about offering multiple explanations in case some one is reading from another context.

You know how they say ?
Tell them what you will be telling them.
Tell them.
Then tell them what you told them.

It's not just to hammer in the message but to express things in a different perspective so that multiple messages from multiple directions have more ways to get into the audiences brain.

It's been a repeating event that someone gets confused about a process and then later posts a "I get it" phrase or "What if the directions say this?"

My humble suggestion for next time you make a change to the instuctions:

Do not edit your current words of explanation - add the new words somewhere in the document and leave the originals unchanged.

Back
Top Bottom