InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

:ciao: Hope your day is off to a great start!
Yep, I’m smoking a flowery sativa to make sure it is! :high-five:

How’s about you shed? I’m still playing catch-up in journals so bare with me lol.

It may be the year of growing sativas for me, but my wife has had an awful cough for the last few weeks that gets worse when she smokes (bud or vape), so I'll be making some indica capsules this week for her. I think I'll start with a small jar in the oven rather than dive into a full 2 cups in the MB2. Peyote Critical, Berry Bomb, or Bedroom Cookies...I'll need a three-sided coin.

Actually, it will be whatever I have the most of. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It may be the year of growing sativas for me, but my wife has had an awful cough for the last few weeks that gets worse when she smokes (bud or vape), so I'll be making some indica capsules this week for her. I think I'll start with a small jar in the oven rather than dive into a full 2 cups in the MB2. Peyote Critical, Berry Bomb, or Bedroom Cookies...I'll need a three-sided coin.

Actually, it will be whatever I have the most of. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sorry to hear about your wife’s cough. Hope your three sided coin does the trick for her.

Make one small batch of each! And maybe make her some dosing oil. Under the tongue works great because it has faster onset than edibles/capsules. And the high is more similar to toking... YMMV
I don't think she'll care about any differences between them, so it'll just be the one with the most jars (Berry Bomb as I recall). While I have the oven on I may try a batch of topical CBD grapeseed oil though. I haven't tried it, and DD made it sound like it's worth a go.
Sorry to hear about your wife’s cough. Hope your three sided coin does the trick for her.
Thanks Roost! It's not constant but man is it productive. :eek:
Hiya Shed! Wanted to stop by with hugs. :hug::hug::hug::hug:
Thanks for all you do for us and please continue the banter - I love it and it makes me smile, so thanks for that too!:love:
:Namaste: and :thanks:

I don't think she'll care about any differences between them, so it'll just be the one with the most jars (Berry Bomb as I recall). While I have the oven on I may try a batch of topical CBD grapeseed oil though. I haven't tried it, and DD made it sound like it's worth a go.

Thanks Roost! It's not constant but man is it productive. :eek:

:Namaste: and :thanks:
@Derbybud told me about using grape seed oil and use it as a topical. He had some and and I rubbed it in my hands and I swear my hands felt better then they had in years. The strain was CB Dutch Treat so a 1;2 THC/CBD , Now I pretty much use Grape seed oil for the oils Ghee for butter Not sure if grape seed oil would work for Gummy's if not I will just get some coconut oil for that. Suggestions/Thoughts ?

Most of my topicals are grape seed oil based.

I’ve been trying different combos lately and for pain relief it’s again the 1:1 blend that works the best (cbd:thc)

I feel like the CBD topical oil has some muscle-relaxing effect. It can only come from the peripheral nerves of course so I’m not suggesting it getting into my muscles - but it’s definitely different to the THC oil effect and I think they work great together. :)

Most of my topicals are grape seed oil based.
I’ve been trying different combos lately and for pain relief it’s again the 1:1 blend that works the best (cbd:thc)
I feel like the CBD topical oil has some muscle-relaxing effect. It can only come from the peripheral nerves of course so I’m not suggesting it getting into my muscles - but it’s definitely different to the THC oil effect and I think they work great together.
Grapeseed is what's in the cabinet, pumpkin seed I need to remember to order from Amazon, so 100% grapeseed it is for this batch! I'm looking forward to trying it out straight and then blending it with the THC topical I usually use. There's plenty of pain to go around for testing :)
PC is that tropical you used for arthritis ? I have that shit through inheritance and working with my hands all my life .
I've only used high THC topical oil but it does seem to work on my wife's arthritis in her big toes. For longer term relief you might want to try CBD oil sublingually once or twice a day. It takes a couple of weeks to work but CBD has been shown to have a positive effect on inflammation in the body.
Hiya shed! How’s the buzz and the banter this morning? Looks like the banter is a bit slow. I’m thinking people are still baking to start their day and get those brains fired up.
Not much going on in my garden so not much going on here is what I'm guessing. I can't see posting a lot of pics of 20-day old plants! I'm sure things will pick up soon. :slide:

Grapeseed is what's in the cabinet, pumpkin seed I need to remember to order from Amazon, so 100% grapeseed it is for this batch! I'm looking forward to trying it out straight and then blending it with the THC topical I usually use. There's plenty of pain to go around for testing :)

I've only used high THC topical oil but it does seem to work on my wife's arthritis in her big toes. For longer term relief you might want to try CBD oil sublingually once or twice a day. It takes a couple of weeks to work but CBD has been shown to have a positive effect on inflammation in the body.

Not much going on in my garden so not much going on here is what I'm guessing. I can't see posting a lot of pics of 20-day old plants! I'm sure things will pick up soon. :slide:
Ya gotta think bigger dude! How about a livestream of “in the shed” where we all watch your plants grow like The Trueman Show! :ganjamon:

The Daily Schlep - stream now and watch the grass grow!

Thats what i was using GSO in gummies and cookies , PC is that tropical you used for arthritis ? I have that shit through inheritance and working with my hands all my life . :(
This 1:1 I have now is awesome for arthritic hands!! Hands respond well in my experience :D
trying it out straight and then blending it with the THC topical I usually use
:thumb: that’s what I did too. And how I got the sense of their slightly different effects. Then I went to putting on one, and then the other, then to blending them, at which time I realised that I was effectively also diluting them both by doing that. So I took a whack of the THC oil and reinfused a bunch of decarb’d CBD into it. Topical V 2.0!

it’s the ticket!

Back
Top Bottom