InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I had the same experience with Premier when I wanted some info on their ingredients and methods several years ago. The guy I talked to was polite, interested and very helpful.

:thumb:

Hey gang, on the medical front, I found this article on the 420mag news page:
Study Finds That CBD Does Help The Mind

It cites a study done by the University of College London (original source here) that found "[a] single dose of cannabidiol (CBD) helped increase blood flow to the hippocampus, an important area of the brain associated with memory and emotion."

It was a very small study of 15 people "
with little or no history of cannabis use were selected. On different occasions, separated by at least a week, each participant was given a 600mg of oral CBD or a placebo. The doses came in identical capsules, so participants didn’t know which one they were taking on which occasion."

Yes folks, a single dose of 600mg of oral CBD. That would be 60 of my capsules in a single swallow (though had they gone sublingual they probably could have used a much smaller dose @Amy Gardner ). Even so, it's great to have legit science being done on the effects of CBD on the brain.

I also wanted to tag @Alafornia here, as his mother's memory showed marked improvement with high doses of CBD, though more like 75mg across the day rather than 600mg all at once.

Too late for my dad, but not to late for those you love.

Hey gang, on the medical front, I found this article on the 420mag news page:
Study Finds That CBD Does Help The Mind

It cites a study done by the University of College London (original source here) that found "[a] single dose of cannabidiol (CBD) helped increase blood flow to the hippocampus, an important area of the brain associated with memory and emotion."

It was a very small study of 15 people "
with little or no history of cannabis use were selected. On different occasions, separated by at least a week, each participant was given a 600mg of oral CBD or a placebo. The doses came in identical capsules, so participants didn’t know which one they were taking on which occasion."

Yes folks, a single dose of 600mg of oral CBD. That would be 60 of my capsules in a single swallow (though had they gone sublingual they probably could have used a much smaller dose @Amy Gardner ). Even so, it's great to have legit science being done on the effects of CBD on the brain.

I also wanted to tag @Alafornia here, as his mother's memory showed marked improvement with high doses of CBD, though more like 75mg across the day rather than 600mg all at once.

Too late for my dad, but not to late for those you love.

Thanks for the tag, Shed. That's a good preliminary study. I know many more are sure to follow.

For the total nerds, here's the original study:

For the total nerds, here's the original study:
Thanks fornia!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday update, the one where the weather is disgusting and makes me feel like I'm back in NYC. :(

Remants of tropical storm Genevieve are moving through southern California, and it's hot here as well (daytime temps in the 90s, night time still in the 70s). Normally when we get heat it comes off the desert and drops the RH, but we've been getting NY/FL weather for a week. High heat and humidity? Perfect time to harvest a plant. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I took down the Carnival yesterday on flip day 59, for a total above ground of 170 days. Here it was before harvest:

It was washed, leaves and all, because yesterday was busy. I mixed up 1 gallon of H2O2 with 3 gallons of water.

I forgot to take a pic before I cut the trunk down, so here it is post loppers:

By the time I was done will all the stuff that needed to be done yesterday the leaves had dried and were hanging down around the buds, which makes pulling the fans off a pain in the ass. So I gathered my family in the spirit of The Little Red Hen - which made it go much faster - and we all watched Brooklyn 99 (99!). Then they left. About 45 minutes into trimming I recalled my son to help with that, which we finished about 1:00am. He starts college (remotely) tomorrow!

Here they are hanging in the tent:

Sharp eyes will notice that I also took down the DDA while I had the bucket filled, on day 66. I was tired of looking at it and there was amber.

They are hanging at 63% RH and 85º, so not ideal, but there's nothing to be done. I have three fans blowing as well as the 4" exhaust, so we'll see!

I hope your weather is a bit more cooperative, at least with human habitation if not bud-drying. :ciao:

It's a very short summary on both the 420 page and the original, and all it said was "oral," which I took to mean swallowed.
Oral doesn't always mean swallowed. :rofl:

Sharp eyes will notice that I also took down the DDA while I had the bucket filled, on day 66. I was tired of looking at it and there was amber.

They are hanging at 63% RH and 85º, so not ideal. But there's nothing to be done. I have three fans blowing as well as the 4" exhaust, so we'll see!

I hope your weather is a bit more cooperative, at least with human habitation if not bud-drying. :ciao:

I thought I could see some that just didn’t look like the others :rofl:

Me too I am usually a solo chopper.
I don't mind trimming. I have to get everything set up right first. My Bose speaker tuned into one of my fav reggae stations, incense and plenty of blunts. I only take a couple of branches off at a time so if something comes up I can always get back to it later.

Back
Top Bottom