InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'll be using GF nutes all the way through with my 2 plants, and have no complaints so far- but it will be interesting to see how the buds shape up...
Didn't mean to leave you out @Carcass. I'm sure I included your grow in my calculation to buy a palette.
(Benz diesel again. :Rasta:)

While we wait for everyone to see how their GF buds shape up (and for MrS to set-up/not-set-up a new journal) how about two pictures of the Spring grow for the Tuesday update?

Tin Can Kushes left, followed by Red Dragon and Candida, on day 51/53:

[Optical illusion alert: all the text is on the same horizontal line!]

The two droopy ones were fed this morning and I also plain-watered the TCK1 (now on GF) because it was getting a little light. I remember reading that if you grow with GF you shouldn't let the medium dry out like we normally do with synthetic nutes.

I know I said that I was going to keep the TCK1 because it was the tallest of the two known females, but I kinda like the aggressive side branching on the TCK3, so I'm not sure now. TCK2 has good side branching and pretty good vertical growth, so if I see pistils on Friday maybe that will be the keeper (though if the yellowing doesn't stop on the bottoms I will be moving it to synthetic nutes). Decisions decisions! :hmmmm:

The Candida will definitely get topped this weekend. It's getting too tall to keep in a box during seed-making.

That's it for me today. I hope the week is treating you well so far, and stay safe. :peace:

I kinda like the aggressive side branching on the TCK3
If I remember correctly, the TKC3 was the smallest of the 3 and also the one with the curve in its trunk. I always thought of it as the runt of the 3, so I’m glad to hear you’re (maybe) gonna keep it.

(though if the yellowing doesn't stop on the bottoms I will be moving it to synthetic nutes)
I wonder if you could use a little of both?
Do you think MC would kill the GF microbes?

I wonder if you could use a little of both? Do you think MC would kill the GF microbes?
I'm not actually using MC for these (they're getting Blue Planet + Stout MSA silica), but I don't think it would have any effect on them. And I wouldn't be giving the GF a fair test. Also, how would that work? Would I feed half strength nutes and hope the GF picks up the slack? Feed full strength nutes followed by plain water? I'm not sure what I would gain either way as I'm still mixing nutes, but now I'd just be kinda hoping it all works out for the best!

Thursday update for y'all! I have pretty much decided that I will keep the Tin Can Kush 1 and gift the other two (if #2 if female). #1 has enough side branching under all those big fans that I'm sure they will grow fine after I top it. So I've decided to feature the two plants for the Spring grow...

First up is the aforementioned Tin Can Kush 1, on day 55:

And the Red Dragon, also day 55:

And last, does anyone want to venture a guess on why the GeoFlora-fed TCK2 has yellowing edges?

That is how the yellowing starts, and the leaves end up like this:
20210401_084339 TCK2 GF crop.jpg

If I don't sort that out I can't keep using GF on the TCK1, that's for sure.

I hope you are lining up for shots if they're available where you are. Just say no to variants!
:peace:

does anyone want to venture a guess on why the GeoFlora-fed TCK2 has yellowing edges?
I’m not taking the bait Shed! The only guess I’ll make is that you already know what it is and how you’re going to fix it. :laughtwo:

Nope! Never grown with GeoFlora before (or anything remotely organic). Could it be as simple as nitrogen, and what would I do with GF to fix that?
Where’s Amy when we need her most?! J/k I’m glad she’s taking care. I wish you good luck sir, the answer will be here soon, (just not from me.)

Good choices for the Spring grow!
Could it be as simple as nitrogen, and what would I do with GF to fix that?
More GF? ..Maybe my overdose was a good thing?

Back
Top Bottom