InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Glad to hear that on the east coast, it's not as widespread as here. I'm getting a little tired having to stay home all the time but I retired at the end of April so at least I no longer have to work.

I've been spending my days reading and swimming for the most part. I've read 29 books since May 1. :battingeyelashes:

I also started learning how to grow cannabis so that I can help Felonious with the growing so that's why I'm following some grow journals now. I have a grow journal linked in my signature if you're interested.

Nice catching up with you, Dobe. I'll drop by your current journal sometime.

Take care.

Nothing new today. I'll get pics here tomorrow of the summer grow, the Candida-seeda project, and the GT in the Big Gulp!
:thanks: Grandpa for your great tutorial!
Awesome update Shed! I think you should have stuck 7 more DDA's in that pot though.
I would like to say that my plants immune systems are strong but this year has been the "year of the fungus" lol. I'm fine though and hope you are too
Don't twiddle your thumbs :)
Ten would have been way too many, but four more would have been maaaag-nificent!

Sorry to hear about the fungus. Nothing to do with rotting meat then?
I love big (photo) dumps.
Great work as always, shed!
Thanks DAB!
Love the update Shed and your plants look just as green as always!
Been reading up on the news about the situation in Cali and hope you stay clear and keep well with your family.
Brought an N95 mask to work with me today :).
DOH! I FORGOT THE LECITIN! Thanks for reminding me. It's not too late for most of the caps. I have a batch of trim/olive oil to cap up.
Glad to help otter!
My plants have those too! ...the darn walls are just too close together... ;)
Nice update, Shed - those DDa's are getting pretty, and the Carnival is getting prettier!
Thank you carcass. Carnival is so ready for a trim, but I'll wait for day 21. Starting to get some PM on the lower fans so it needs a major cleanup.
Big beautiful carnival! :yummy: it looks perfect to me :love:
Aww...thanks Amy!
:thanks:
Chocolope, eh Shed?
Be prepared for some stretch, my Chocolope runs have always been big ladies...
Oh good info, thanks Dobe! Even though they haven't been vegging as long as I let most go, I'm actually considering flipping these on Sunday (day 60 - nice round number) so I'll have plenty of room for it.
Sorry I missed the shatter , have been tied up . I see 10 mg so I checked this batch of 11.8 grams of rosin Dosidos into 110 mL of coconut oil and a helping of sunflower letchin. 129 caps at 120 mg, took one 15 minutes ago . Pain killer report later .
Nice Mustang avatar! Let me know how those caps are working.
Hey HG! So far so good, but we're being ultra careful because of my wife's RA. We moved back to the east coast so it's not quite as widespread here. How are you holding up?
Good move to stay safe. :goodluck:
I've been spending my days reading and swimming for the most part. I've read 29 books since May 1.
:wow: Sounds like retirement suits you just fine HG!

I've not been using any rotting meat with my coco. That's the outdoor plants lol. They're fine. I was thinking about going back to soil shortly for the indoor garden though. Seems there is no perfect way to grow

Nothing new today. I'll get pics here tomorrow of the summer grow, the Candida-seeda project, and the GT in the Big Gulp!

:thanks: Grandpa for your great tutorial!

Ten would have been way too many, but four more would have been maaaag-nificent!

Thanks DAB!

Glad to help otter!

Thank you carcass. Carnival is so ready for a trim, but I'll wait for day 21. Starting to get some PM on the lower fans so it needs a major cleanup.

Aww...thanks Amy!

:thanks:

Oh good info, thanks Dobe! Even though they haven't been vegging as long as I let most go, I'm actually considering flipping these on Sunday (day 60 - nice round number) so I'll have plenty of room for it.

Nice Mustang avatar! Let me know how those caps are working.

Good move to stay safe. :goodluck:

:wow: Sounds like retirement suits you just fine HG!
DOH!

That was my old 66 mustang fast back hp. These have been the best caps so far easily maintain with them being 100mg a cap less than the first batch (comatose) . I can take 2 of these capsules for pain . The wife’s girl friends all they do is fall out plus the dude at the bar wanted to go to the hospital had hell convincing him thc doesn’t kill ! He got to learn the good way , thanked me later for not letting him be a fool and go to the hospital.

That's probably the best thing to do... though thought you were wearing one of these... LoL

502ea889-45ad-416b-a595-c1c6c9e14044.jpg

Standard issued for emergency response workers here now, looks very apocalyptic though.

That's probably the best thing to do... though thought you were wearing one of these... LoL

502ea889-45ad-416b-a595-c1c6c9e14044.jpg

Standard issued for emergency response workers here now, looks very apocalyptic though.
I need one of those for changing the baby!

Love you guys Y'all make me laugh (and i need it right now ) Got some bad news here in NC , my stupid ass got busted (damn kids fighting at my house on Xanax at 3.30am .. not to go into it cause i have been through it so many time === 14 days in Jail ( my son could have got me out but oped for going to the beach on my SS money and spending 3500- on shit on Ebay o_Oo_Oo_O still trying to recover my $$$ ... They got me for little over 700 grams And i am asking if anyone out there has any pot Stamps they would being to part with I owe the IRS $3500 ? without looking .. :rolleyes::( Nice update Shed !! Loooking Good as usually !!

going to the beach
Well he’s off the Christmas card list! Geez! bad form.
and bad experience smo’ I’m super sorry to hear it and that it happened to you.
It’s just so ridiculous that someone can even still get ‘busted’ like that.

I hope things settle ok for you. Sending the good vibes
:Namaste:

my stupid ass got busted (damn kids fighting at my house on Xanax at 3.30am .. not to go into it cause i have been through it so many time === 14 days in Jail, They got me for little over 700 grams

I had no clue weed was still illegal in NC.... Fuck man, sorry to hear about all that. Pharma should always be prescribed if taken but kids these days have no respect for drugs. Not that I had either though.... LoL

Really hope things turns for you and get better... :green_heart:

ut first, a math question for those inclined (@BeezLuiz @FelipeBlu, @West Hippie et al.):
If I calculate my QWET at 70% THC and my finished product is 2.1g, I have figured that I need 147ml of coconut oil to make 10mg/ml THC capsules.

I used a 100% efficiency rate for the infusion because every bit of the THC ends up in the capsules.

Does that seem right? I ask because when I run the formula for the original 20g I started with @ 15% THC, I need 240ml coconut oil at 80% efficiency to get to 10mg/ml. Why do I get more capsules if I don't use QWET? I must be off somewhere.

Hi there,
I think what is happening here with the math is this- Working with the 20 g starting mtl, you estimated 80% efficiency @ 15%. Forget the potency a moment. Your 80% efficiency implys a 20% yield, which would be...4g, not 2.1. The actual yield was 2.1g. I think it goes downhill from there. Your dilution ratios are correct. Make sense? or am I too missing something?

Were you estimating 80% efficiency with QWET extraction or something else?

Well he’s off the Christmas card list! Geez! bad form.
and bad experience smo’ I’m super sorry to hear it and that it happened to you.
It’s just so ridiculous that someone can even still get ‘busted’ like that.

I hope things settle ok for you. Sending the good vibes
:Namaste:

If I were a betting man, I would speculate that North Carolina, Alabama, (by God) Texas, and Kansas are likely to be the last holdouts if it remains up to individual States.

Not because of the people, but whom they elect.

Kentucky will be one of the Last, They got old Mitch to Fuck everything up and the red necks have no clue as to what he is doing or what's going on..... Can you tell I hate that turtle looking MF

If I were a betting man, I would speculate that North Carolina, Alabama, (by God) Texas, and Kansas are likely to be the last holdouts if it remains up to individual States.

Not because of the people, but whom they elect.
It's about a lot of the people unfortunately because they voted them in. But the voter base is changing. We will be trying to replace the old guard but it will not be swift. It's the bible belt. Somebody's gotta be a sinner...cause they are not. So, yeah, your list is pretty close. lol

Back
Top Bottom