InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

In all my years as a professional photographer (over 30 years ago), I do not remember shooting a sheriff or a deputy. That said, Bob Marley shot the sheriff and his confession is legendary. And since Pink falsely confessed to the sheriff's shooting, she obviously shot the deputy. Sorted!
Cool little hangout Intheshed!
Thanks BC!
Root pruning is essential for keeping plants in pots for extended periods of time.
Thank you Professor. I'm guessing it was you, because this ↓↓↓
I have only root pruned a few times but find it a PITA!
Thanks for hearing the call Dutch!
Those moms are now milfs after their make over. Nice job Shed!
Milf? :hmmmm: I'll have go look that up. Back in an hour... ;)
Good job on the root pruning Shed.
Thanks Penny!
Highya ITS,
Love your explanation on how you pruned your mothers! So commom sensical. I love that. Yeah, lovely mothers too (healthy). Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I'm hoping between the cloth pots and the trimming I can keep them alive for a while.
I was looking at my getting larger bunch I'm keeping for a while and was going to try that. so thanks for the live tutorial.
Glad to help otter :).
Plants look Good Shed , well exsept the one with No balls. Just keep trying till you get it right. I am sure you will ! My son got a JOB and now i am carrying him back and fo to work 7.00 PM till 5.30 AM that kinda sucks !! Anyway hope ur off and having fun ? on Labor Day
Thanks sb! As long as my cuttings root I hope that I'll find the correct GA3 dilution to get this done. And nice work on your son getting a job. Sorry you had to become ferry service though. :rolleyes:

Pic-filled Labor Day Monday update, leading off with the seeds I got from @Weedseedsexpress!

It's flip day 49 for these, so I've included some trichome shots at the very end for harvest opinions.

Here is Chocolope:

And here is very floppy Power Plant (in the seemingly unknown purple pheno):

Yesterday was transplant day for the new Carnival mother (1.1). I use the inverse/inverted sand castle method, something I picked up from an old youtube video:

Let's go back to the runoff/saturation discussion for one pic. This is 3 gallons of water in a 7 gallon pot of ProMix High Porosity:

10% (38 ounces) yet? Not a chance.

What else what else...oh, how about some powdery mildew leaves 24 hours after being sprayed with my 1% citric acid mix:

This does not rub off with your finger like PM does, so I consider it dead.

And finally, trichomes! Chocolope:

And Power Plant:

:thanks: for letting me tie up some of your bandwidth. For those of you off today, enjoy! And for those of you working today, enjoy!
:green_heart:

Great Labor Day update- Plants are looking mighty fine, Shed !

I'd say you're within 3 days on the Chocolope, and 5-6 days on the very Pretty Purple Power Plant- maybe even a little sooner with this heat we're having....

Awesome pics Shed, how’s that chocolope smell?
No one in my family has a nose worth a damn when it comes to identifying weed smells, so the best I can tell you is kind of fruity.
Great Labor Day update- Plants are looking mighty fine, Shed !
I'd say you're within 3 days on the Chocolope, and 5-6 days on the very Pretty Purple Power Plant- maybe even a little sooner with this heat we're having....
Thanks carcass! Since I can't take them down during the week, that would mean this weekend for both, which saves money on hydrogen proxide!
Was offline for a couple days there but wanted to say congrats on the MOTM win!!!
Thanks 013! It's never to late for congratulations :).

No one in my family has a nose worth a damn when it comes to identifying weed smells, so the best I can tell you is kind of fruity.

That’s actually funny you say that, I have a poor nose for some smells, but I have gotten fairly good at distinguishing the smells of various strains. Maybe I have selective “smelling” abilities, much like my selective hearing :rofl:

Shed's PowerPlant.jpg

:thanks: for letting me tie up some of your bandwidth. For those of you off today, enjoy! And for those of you working today, enjoy!

Wow! This is a beautiful photo, Shed. Not that you need to win anymore prizes but I think you should enter it into one of the 420 photo contests. :battingeyelashes:

The other plants look great, too.

After moving the plants in tonight, it occurred to me that I don't have anything new growing. :eek: So I dropped two Colombian Gold regs and one Durban Poison fem. (NB: The DP is not from Weedseedsexpress, but since I don't know its true origin I figured why not give the link to a sponsor :).)

I'll be keeping them smaller, and with just two plants in flower I can keep them in the tent as the winter comes, and not have to worry about the night time temps in the shed.

Plants look great good to see the power plant survived the pH issue. There both close I most likely will be taking mine down next weekend also.
Enjoy the last of the long weekend
Thanks smokey! Everything is turning out well in the end, with a little help from the folks at ProMix.
Well then if you can’t describe the smell, I want a smoke report when ready
Har! I can already do that: "It got me high!"
That’s actually funny you say that, I have a poor nose for some smells, but I have gotten fairly good at distinguishing the smells of various strains. Maybe I have selective “smelling” abilities, much like my selective hearing
I can tell one of my jars from another, but I can't put a name to hardly any of the terpenes!
Selective smelling now that could come in useful.
For sure. :)
Wow! This is a beautiful photo, Shed. Not that you need to win anymore prizes but I think you should enter it into one of the 420 photo contests.
The other plants look great, too.
Thanks HG! I don't even bother in PhOTM contests because the it's loaded with folks who take really good pics! I just point and shoot and hope it gets my point across. If it does, it's a winner in my book!

Milf? :hmmmm: I'll have go look that up. Back in an hour... ;)

Correct phrase would probably be Mils - Moms I'd Like (To) Smoke. :laughtwo:

Amazing update Shed on your beautiful specimens!

(Best experienced with morning coffee... ) :nomo:

full

For you I have all the bandwitdth in the world, though the transatlantic cable was seen making waves in this update!

30 years of needing afrin to be able to breathe through my nose has left me with little sense of smell also. I get a kick out of people’s descriptions of cannabis, because I cannot detect any of the subtle scents they describe. I do love the overall smell of good cannabis, but that’s about it.

Back
Top Bottom