InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Glad you took the flu shot.

:high-five:

Kudos on taking care of what needs taking care off, but you should rest as well. With out it you'll be running around making mistakes. Hope you feel better soon!

:goodjob:
Some bomb looking girls there bro

The Thursday update is seed-pickin' poll!

Since it's getting to be a new year (finally!), it's time to start selecting the strains to grow in 2021. As I mentioned, I'm done with pure sativas (7 this year, 8 if you count the DDAs) and pure indicas (3 last year), so now I'm back to hybrids. Preferably ones that lean a bit more to the sativa side.

And since @WeedSeedsExpress was kind enough to offer me another shot at some of their excellent genetics, I thought I would list some choices here and let y'all pic them for me. :high-five:

Here are the ones I've narrowed it down to, choosing ones that were more than 50/50 sativa, and eliminating the low fungal resistance strains, as well as those with the word "cheese" in the name. Pick your top three (at least) and please list them in order of preference:

ACDC 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (medium fungal resistance - MFR)
Amnesia Lemon Kush 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (high fungal resistance - HFR)
Bubblegum 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (MFR)
Chiquita Banana 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (HFR)
Critical White 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (MFR)
Jack Herer 45% Indica / 55% Sativa (MFR)
NYC Diesel 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (HFR)
Sour Diesel 30% Indica / 70% Sativa (HFR)

If you know that one of these tends to lean more indica than listed, let me know. Remember, even though these are hybrids, I still need social happy weed!

:thanks:

This is awesome. Including your fellow 420 growers in seed selection. Whoot!

Very nice of @WeedSeedsExpress to bless you with some seeds. They see your talent and following you've earned here at 420. Kudos!

My opinion:

All are HFR

Sour Diesel
(My favorite strain)
Amnesia Lemon Kush
(I love any Lemon cross)
Chiquita Banana
(Because it sounds amazing)

Good luck on your decision, brother. I'll be sure to follow along.

The Thursday update is seed-pickin' poll!

Since it's getting to be a new year (finally!), it's time to start selecting the strains to grow in 2021. As I mentioned, I'm done with pure sativas (7 this year, 8 if you count the DDAs) and pure indicas (3 last year), so now I'm back to hybrids. Preferably ones that lean a bit more to the sativa side.

And since @WeedSeedsExpress was kind enough to offer me another shot at some of their excellent genetics, I thought I would list some choices here and let y'all pic them for me. :high-five:

Here are the ones I've narrowed it down to, choosing ones that were more than 50/50 sativa, and eliminating the low fungal resistance strains, as well as those with the word "cheese" in the name. Pick your top three (at least) and please list them in order of preference:

ACDC 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (medium fungal resistance - MFR)
Amnesia Lemon Kush 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (high fungal resistance - HFR)
Bubblegum 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (MFR)
Chiquita Banana 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (HFR)
Critical White 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (MFR)
Jack Herer 45% Indica / 55% Sativa (MFR)
NYC Diesel 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (HFR)
Sour Diesel 30% Indica / 70% Sativa (HFR)

If you know that one of these tends to lean more indica than listed, let me know. Remember, even though these are hybrids, I still need social happy weed!

:thanks:
Well I am not a fan of anything “banana” so I will pass on that one :rofl:

So I will say Amnesia Lemon Kush & Sour Diesel (love lemon and sours)

For the 3rd mainly because I didn’t know anybody had ever stabilized the strain, it was at one time, a clone only pheno of Cannatonic which I bought regs of just for that reason. I have yet to go them out as I have no way to test which pheno is the ACDC cut. It will be interesting to see grow :)

Chiquita Banana, Bubblegum, and Amnesia Lemon Kush all sound good to me...might just be because I'm hungry...;)

so now I'm back to hybrids
Ah yes, they always come back ;)

1. Jack Herer
2. Bubblegum
3. Sour Diesel

honorable mention - amnesia lemon kush

The HH breakdown:
Jack Herer is more uplifting high to me, get stuff done and feel good.
Bubblegum is a nice evening, social, but in a chill, winding down, type of way. Nice after dinner smoke.
Sour diesel is supposed to be good for pain and arthritic toes (I’ve heard).

Back
Top Bottom