InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

You're getting a lot of response to your 2021 grow question. I loved looking through everyones responses. Anyways:

Amnesia Lemon Kush
Jack Herer and
Sour Diesel

I haven't had any of them, but have wanted to grow them all. I've changed tactics here trying to get the best High Mold Resistance Sativas I can find. Our fall season right on the coast can be foggy and in the 60's for days. That would ruin all but the most resistent strains. But I haven't found it yet. So, Happy Smokin'

Thanks gang, and if you haven't voted yet there's still time!
I’ve been lurking...I do everything by phone and I don’t type so...:ciao:
:ciao: I'd rarely be here if I had to be here only on my phone!
My honest opinion though..to much sativa! not enough indica!
Thanks AlmostHeaven and :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal! Last year I grew some enormous indicas (Peyote Critical, Berry Bomb, and Bedroom Cookies), so there's loads of body stone sitting in jars still :).
Sweet line to choose from!
Thanks otter!
Critical White
You are the first to put that on the list.
I must say though that the last Bubblegum (Serious Seeds) I grew was actually quite relaxing.
:hmmmm: Noted!
Thanks for including us Shed!
Thanks for voting!
Thanks Shed
Thank you sb!
wanted to grow them all.
I'll show them off asbestos I can!

8 if you count the DDAs
Which you can’t. It has quite a bit of indica in the mix ;)

social happy weed!
Ok so - folks seem to be choosing the Sour diesel a lot and for me, while it does kill pain, is not happy social weed. It’s a charge. Makes me wanna clean the house - or have really intense conversation. Not light hearted at all. Just my 2c on diesel! (From limited experience).
But, my choices on your behalf?
1. Jack Herer
2. Jack Herer
3. Jack Herer!

seriously tho - Amnesia Kush thingy... :love: kush

and
(Because it sounds amazing)
Chiquita Banana!

I'm growing a Cheese now because I've never had one, and I can't wrap my head around a weed with either a cheese taste or smell. How does that happen? I mean, really, how did someone get cheese into weed?
Agreed, that and socks. There was a guy I overheard last week talking about how “you know it’s going to be a good time when it smells like dirty gym socks”

:hmmmm:
There’s some weird people out there....

Agreed, that and socks. There was a guy I overheard last week talking about how “you know it’s going to be a good time when it smells like dirty gym socks”

:hmmmm:

Yeah, I don't know why so many people like skunk/diesel scented strains. They aren't pleasant either, IMO. :battingeyelashes:

Sour diesel a lot and for me, while it does kill pain, is not happy social weed. It’s a charge. Makes me wanna clean the house - or have really intense conversation. Not light hearted at all. Just my 2c on diesel! (From limited experience).
:thanks: Amy! Smoke reports will factor into the final decision.
Yeah, I don't know why so many people like skunk/diesel scented strains. They aren't pleasant either, IMO.
I know right! Here come a couple now...
I like strains that smell of vomit, paint stripper and garlic but that's just me.
GMO one of my fav live resins to rip on...and that supposedly garlic terps :)u are not alone my friend
LOL!

Hiya Shed! My votes....
Amnesia lemon kush
NY diesel
Jack Herrer

Take a toke and find joy in mundane things
Stay stoneder.

And since @WeedSeedsExpress was kind enough to offer me another shot at some of their excellent genetics, I thought I would list some choices here and let y'all pic them for me.
Always our pleasure Shed!

Pick your top three (at least) and please list them in order of preference:

ACDC 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (medium fungal resistance - MFR)
Amnesia Lemon Kush 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (high fungal resistance - HFR)
Bubblegum 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (MFR)
Chiquita Banana 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (HFR)
Critical White 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (MFR)
Jack Herer 45% Indica / 55% Sativa (MFR)
NYC Diesel 40% Indica / 60% Sativa (HFR)
Sour Diesel 30% Indica / 70% Sativa (HFR)
A useless noob opinion:

Amnesia Lemon Kushin my experience everybody likes Amnesia, it's a favourite around here
Jack Hererlegendary stuff (I'm going to grow a variety myself in 2021)
Chiquita Bananait just sounds fun and tasty (I'll grow Banana Monkey in 2021 - who doesn't like bananas!)

Back
Top Bottom