InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Wednesday update! Let's put up some plant pics, shall we?

How about the Durban Poison on flip day 66:

Not a lot of green left but I haven't figured out why the top leaves started burning, and I don't care at this point! It's ready to come down.

It drinking very slowly and the smell has changed since last week, and as @Amy Gardner has mentioned, that's a good sign that it's time to chop. Saturday if the weather is good!

And Saturday would be the day to pull down the drying Colombian Gold, where the RH looked like this this morning:

Perfect for day three of drying. And while I had the box open, I pulled a couple of stems out to take pics of the flowers...something I never do (and why I don't enter the NOTM contests!):

That's it for me! I hope this Wednesday is rolling along smoothly. :slide:

three good mornings in a row now...
:thumb: happy days! Nice ‘work’, when we can get it.

Those top leaves might be indicating lurking rot... just check please, for my sake ;)

CG buds looking the goods. I’m waiting on the one-dimensional smoke report from your house to see where it lands on my grow list for the coming year. :laughtwo: Seriously tho - what your folks say will have an impact. Well, more what they say in their actions... how fast does the jar of ‘it gets me high’ run out...? that will be my gauge. ;)

Wednesday update! Let's put up some plant pics, shall we?

How about the Durban Poison on flip day 66:

Not a lot of green left but I haven't figured out why the top leaves started burning, and I don't care at this point! It's ready to come down.

It drinking very slowly and the smell has changed since last week, and as @Amy Gardner has mentioned, that's a good sign that it's time to chop. Saturday if the weather is good!

And Saturday would be the day to pull down the drying Colombian Gold, where the RH looked like this this morning:

Perfect for day three of drying. And while I had the box open, I pulled a couple of stems out to take pics of the flowers...something I never do (and why I don't enter the NOTM contests!):

That's it for me! I hope this Wednesday is rolling along smoothly. :slide:
bout damn time.. jk ofcourse

Congratulations on your well earned OTY wins amigo! :adore::high-five:
And another congratulations on the harvest, the CG looks incredible. :drool:

Oh and...:happy-birthday:
Stankberry (Alaskan Thunderfuck - ATF - x Blueberry) reg, Stank Genetics
This gets my vote!
and the chance to grow a plant that might smell like bananas is too much to pass up!
Same reason I went with the Banana Kush and right now it smells a lot like those banana foam sweet (candy) things. :love:

Nice ‘work’, when we can get it.
And we can get it if we try!
Those top leaves might be indicating lurking rot... just check please, for my sake
Will do! They seem to be browning from the tips in rather than the inside out, so I think they'll be okay.
I’m waiting on the one-dimensional smoke report from your house
LOL! And you shall have it!
how fast does the jar of ‘it gets me high’ run out...? that will be my gauge.
Not sure you can use that as a gauge given how many varieties I have in jars, and how many jars I have!
bout damn time.. jk ofcourse
Har! Thanks Norcali. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Not lately though
Phewf!
Columbian Gold looks beautiful in the box! Congratulations on another crazy good grow!
Thanks otter! Not too dense but looks kinda frosty in the pics. :thumb:
Both situations equally perfect!
True dat!
Congratulations on your well earned OTY wins amigo!
And another congratulations on the harvest, the CG looks incredible.
Oh and...
Thanks WL! It's been a pretty good start to the month I must say. :high-five:
Same reason I went with the Banana Kush and right now it smells a lot like those banana foam sweet (candy) things
I'm game to grow something where I can actually identify the smell. :rolleyes:
Me likey! Looks delicious.
You likey dat! Thanks MrS.
Great looking buds Cg buds Shed! Very frosty!!
Thank you N! I never see the frost unless I take pics of the buds, which I hardly ever do :).

Not sure you can use that as a gauge given how many varieties I have in jars, and how many jars I have!
Well I remember you saying once that there was one (can’t remember which) that the jars were mostly still full, so that’s an indication of “less popular”, right?
Not too dense
:thumb: written in many places of the CG bud structure so that’s a good sign - elongated teardrop shaped bracts with more loosely stacked “inflorescences”. Some lovely old school sativa-type traits.

that’s an indication of “less popular”, right?
I guess, or not enough small containers in the house to keep all the varieties in?
written in many places of the CG bud structure so that’s a good sign - elongated teardrop shaped bracts with more loosely stacked “inflorescences”. Some lovely old school sativa-type traits.
Oh good to know. Thanks Amy!
Congrats on your OTY awards!
Your DP is looking good. I hope the harvest is a good one.
I hope your CG smokes as good as it looks.
Thank you BigD! I'm never any good at predicting harvest weights so I'll just hope everyone likes it. :)
I love those kinds of Palm trees!!
I know right? And no worries about falling coconuts!
That Durban Poison looks beautiful. It looks like it's nicely done too. Isn't 66 days really fast for a Durban?
It's Dutch Passion's Durban Poison, and they have it listed at 8 weeks (56 days US).
Im jumping in, hope you don't mind me dredging up old posts once and a while . I'm going to start from the beginning, just to get my bearings..
:welcome: to my perpetual journal Squiggle, and feel free to dredge up old posts that strike your fancy. But please please please don't start from the beginning! Life is too short for slogging through 1200 pages of past posts. Better you should ask questions on topics that interest you and I'll let you know if we've covered it here, or we'll find new answers for you. :thumb:

I guess, or not enough small containers in the house to keep all the varieties in?

Oh good to know. Thanks Amy!

Thank you BigD! I'm never any good at predicting harvest weights so I'll just hope everyone like it. :)

It's Dutch Passion's Durban Poison, and they have it listed at 8 weeks (56 days US).

:welcome: to my perpetual journal Squiggle, and feel free to dredge up old posts that strike your fancy. But please please please don't start from the beginning! Life is too short for slogging through 1200 pages of past posts. Better you should ask questions on topics that interest you and I'll let you know if we've covered it here, or we'll find new answers for you. :thumb:
Thanks. Your first post is exactly what I need answered. My baby's are in flower and I fancied a clone off one them. What did you learn from your flowering clones? . am I just being lazy and should I just keep reading the first couple of pages on this thread?
IMG_20210204_171125.jpg

should I just keep reading the first couple of pages on this thread?
Nah, stop reading there!

How's your cloning game?

I think your plant is early enough in flower that taking clones should be fine. They might not root as fast as if you had taken them a week ago, but the reveg time on them won't be too painful to go through.

And monstercrop clones can be really fun to grow out as long as you don't mind trimming and training. They have loads of branches and can really do great things with the right care. My Oct 2018 POTM was a monstercrop...59 tops!
AK bud count 59 tops 20180423_081947.jpg

That's impressive.
My cloning skills are terrible. That's why I need to grab one now before these meet their maker. I've killed 6 clones up to now. I'm dipped them in powders, gel, pixie dust and everything. And I never get roots. They seem to be in suspended animation. They don't wilt or dry out. They just sit there for weeks, doing nothing.. im pretty desperate as I can't get those seeds anymore. (Moby dick X CBD) from dinafem.
I hope you don't mind helping out,. I hope im not distracting you from the rest of your journal.

I hope you don't mind helping out,. I hope im not distracting you from the rest of your journal.
Not at all, it's part of why we're here!
My cloning skills are terrible
You've come to the right place! If you read through the first 8 or 9 months of this journal you get to watch me fail miserably at cloning using more methods than I care to remember. When I found success is when I found @beez0404's cloning method, which he outlines in detail starting here. I made a couple of modifications to it, including using Dip'n Grow cloning liquid (from Amazon...cheap and concentrated), along with plain distilled water. I also wait longer to start changing the position of the domes, but I can describe that later if you decide to go this route.

There are all sorts of cloning methods, but that's the one that solved the puzzle for me.

Not at all, it's part of why we're here!

You've come to the right place! If you read through the first 8 or 9 months of this journal you get to watch me fail miserably at cloning using more methods than I care to remember. When I found success is when I found @beez0404's cloning method, which he outlines in detail starting here. I made a couple of modifications to it, including using Dip'n Grow cloning liquid (from Amazon...cheap and concentrated), along with plain distilled water. I also wait longer to start changing the position of the domes, but I can describe that later if you decide to go this route.

There are all sorts of cloning methods, but that's the one that solved the puzzle for me.
I appreciate your time on this matter. You've Pointed me in the right direction. I will go and have a read.
I will still be hanging around here if that's ok. Just to see what all you wonderful lot get up to in your spare time :)

Back
Top Bottom