InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

really should thank all y'all who have been furthering the discussion on reversing the CD-1, and reversing in general.
I’m following up on this a bit more for anyone who was interested who doesn’t follow my journal. I found a great paper discussing much of what we were talking about (including some serendipity) and I posted a summary/ discussion of it over there...
:Namaste:

The CG Looks really Good !! Nice and sticky is whaT I SEE
Thanks sb! I've turned down the fan and covered most of the holes to slow the dry down so they last on the lines until tomorrow night.
I’m following up on this a bit more for anyone who was interested who doesn’t follow my journal. I found a great paper discussing much of what we were talking about (including some serendipity) and I posted a summary/ discussion of it over there...
And because of your great research (and the poor results I'm having), I have an update below on the CD-1 GA3 project.
Howdy Shed, hey congrats!!!! Happy Birthday!!! Heck of a harvest and all the other things I missed since the last time I poked in here. Grow brother grow.
Thanks oops! Another harvest coming tomorrow so stop by again when you can :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the Friday Macro Update...the last for quite a long time actually.

Let's start with the Durban Poison on flip day 68, set for harvest this weekend:

And this is what happens to your trichomes when you drag them along the walls of your tent and your door frames :) :

And now for the Candida GA3 seed-making project. Both plants are on flip day 56, which would be close to harvest day for a flowering Candida. :eek:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

And 90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

And finally, the sad-looking flowering Candida that was hoping to receive pollen, on flip day 26:

None of the pistils have browned on it, and the GA3 ones are hosting a veritable Whoville of aphids with no visible pollen, so I've chopped them both down and green-binned them, and put the flowering one in the sun to see if it recovers. If not, it's going in the salve bin.

That was my morning. I hope your weekend plans are staying safe and happy! :ciao:

Thanks sb! I've turned down the fan and covered most of the holes to slow the dry down so they last on the lines until tomorrow night.

And because of your great research (and the poor results I'm having), I have an update below on the CD-1 GA3 project.

Thanks oops! Another harvest coming tomorrow so stop by again when you can :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the Friday Macro Update...the last for quite a long time actually.

Let's start with the Durban Poison on flip day 68, set for harvest this weekend:

And this is what happens to your trichomes when you drag them along the walls of your tent and your door frames :) :

And now for the Candida GA3 seed-making project. Both plants are on flip day 56, which would be close to harvest day for a flowering Candida. :eek:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

And 90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

And finally, the sad-looking flowering Candida that was hoping to receive pollen, on flip day 26:

None of the pistils have browned on it, and the GA3 ones are hosting a veritable Whoville of aphids with no visible pollen, so I've chopped them both down and green-binned them, and put the flowering one in the sun to see if it recovers. If not, it's going in the salve bin.

That was my morning. I hope your weekend plans are staying safe and happy! :ciao:
Well that was a photo bomb wasnt it?

I dont think its your birthday today...but if it is your birthday today, then Happy Birthday Methuselah!

Also congrats on your recent nomination victories! Even though the right journal for Journal of the Year was this one, Id still shake your hand... even though its got home made Marajahoochie salve all over it.

Great effort Shed! Thank them in the bin for me. I bet the Durban smells delish?
I will do that on my way up the driveway tonight! And the Durban has gone a bit quiet in the smell department...harvest time. :)
Well that was a photo bomb wasnt it?
It was the Phriday Macro Photo Bomb! Fear not as it won't be around again for many moons.
I dont think its your birthday today...but if it is your birthday today, then Happy Birthday Methuselah!
About a week and a half, but thanks!
Also congrats on your recent nomination victories! Even though the right journal for Journal of the Year was this one, Id still shake your hand... even though its got home made Marajahoochie salve all over it.
It was a tough choice between the two, but the electric company was favoring me as I pay much higher rates. Thanks Baron. :)
Damn Candida. Interestingly though, I did see stamen on the 70 ppm in pic #2 and the last, but they were green, not the yellow I would expect :(
I know right? I saw that when I got them on my computer, but I don't think it would have produced any pollen in that state. Anyway, if you read Amy's post on reversing CBD plants you'll see another reason I didn't let it go any longer. My next plan is to grow out one of the last two Candida seeds I just found in the fridge and use STS on it for pollen, and then pollenate one of the other Candidas I have growing now. Better resulting genetics from Amy's research.

And the Heavenly Hybrid stump, which helps keeps the trunk from splitting after topping:
20210130_120436 CG harvest.jpg

20210130_120436 CG harvest.jpg

My what a nice looking stump you’ve got there Shed! :Rasta:

Sorry about the candidas, I know you’ll get it worked out (I believe in you!) :love: Congratulations on all your congratulations stuff and happy harvest! Looks like a great yield. I also vote for the Stankberry in that last slot, although if I remember right, Stank said he prefers the dtf over stankberry?

Last thing, happy upcoming bday!! :happy-birthday: You gonna do a birthday seed drop?

Thanks double H! My only concern on the Stankberry is if it leans to hard to the Blueberry side it might be a bit too indica, but I'm willing to give it a go either way since my wife has taken to hitting the Peyote Critical just for fun rather than sleep :). And she prefers the DTF over almost everything!

I'll check when I dropped last year this time and see if I was early or late. Pretty sure Carnival was my first for the spring.

[also...check your DMs]
Mmmm I can taste the durban in Stanks Stankberry. It's delightful! Your peeps might love it!
Durban? I thought Stankberry was ATF x Blueberry and DTF was ATF x Durban Poison. :hmmmm:

It appears that there was lurning done here,
They're was lodes!
What exactly does that mean my friend?
It means there won't be any need for macro shots for a long time. Once the Durban comes down I will be down to some old Candida plants in 1 gallon pots. I'll have to find something interesting to talk about take pictures of to keep y'all entertained! But no macros until we need to look at something really really close up. :cheesygrinsmiley:
So the 15th? We are all dying to add 4-6 pages to your journal with Happy Birthday wishes!
Not telling!
Well, are you? Fingers crossed!
Magic 8 Ball says "Reply hazy, try again." I'll give it another shake, but sometime in the last two weeks of February!
That Durban Poison looks amazing!
Thanks! Something about purple buds :).
Ha!! I hear that is the consensus! :laughtwo:
:high-five:

Thanks double H! My only concern on the Stankberry is if it leans to hard to the Blueberry side it might be a bit too indica, but I'm willing to give it a go either way since my wife has taken to hitting the Peyote Critical just for fun rather than sleep :). And she prefers the DTF over almost everything!

I'll check when I dropped last year this time and see if I was early or late. Pretty sure Carnival was my first for the spring.

[also...check your DMs]

Durban? I thought Stankberry was ATF x Blueberry and DTF was ATF x Durban Poison. :hmmmm:
Was I off again? That memory of mine is not getting any better. My apologies for that, yes ATF not Durban yummy. Eye! The stankberry will vary in taste also as you likely have read. Mine I saved isn't the full blown blueberry muffin one I believe, however it is a huge yielder and excellent taster if one likes not too fruity sweet.

Back
Top Bottom