InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm going to give the STS a shot next
Taking a big swing at it! If it can be reversed I believe STS will do it. I’m willing to give GA3 one more try and then I think I will be looking at CS or STS as well.
This one was a royal pain in the ass to trim...almost 5 hours for two people! :( Hope it was worth it...
They look like stunning buds from here, bud!
:thumb:

Congrats on the harvest Shed, she was a lovely Outdoor Lass. I also noticed the lemon slice in the bag for leveling out humidity. In the past, I used freshly cut stalk to rehydrate with as it still holds a good bit of moisture in it. I dont know how much the lemon will imbibe its flavor to the bag, but I dont think most people would object to a lemony taste.

Its not too late to add garlic. :straightface:

Taking a big swing at it! If it can be reversed I believe STS will do it.
Chris is having good luck with the STS, so it seems like I probably should have tried that before going down this long and winding stretching GA3 road!
They look like stunning buds from here, bud!
Thanks DAB!
I dont know how much the lemon will imbibe its flavor to the bag, but I dont think most people would object to a lemony taste. Its not too late to add garlic.
Thank you Baron! Garlic weed varieties are a thing, but I don't see the draw. Lemon on the other hand...who can complain?

Mini Tuesday update, where you get to see how little is going on in my grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

First, the tent:

That's a Candida on the left, a Candida in the middle, and a Candida on the right. Been too cold outside for them lately so they live in the tent under the lowest power on the @Mars Hydro SP250 at 20/4. I think I will clone them again for the eventual pollen reversal attempt, since these will have been around for a long time by then.

And here are some of the trim bits from the Colombian Gold and Durban Poison harvests:

They sit on the kitchen windowsill in these cute little bowls that my mother had in a cabinet for years.

I'll be dropping seeds tonight (Barney's Red Dragon, two GG#4 x ATF reg by @NaturalSpirit, and a Candida for the STS spray), so tomorrow you'll get pics of seeds in water...stay tuned!

On to the quotes:
Not me! The Ultra Lemon Haze I grew (the second time) was a stingy little beyotch, but oh my, whew! She is good....all one ounce of her! I have been stingy and haven’t shared much of her.
Seems reasonable to me! I had to dole out little bits of my first DDA since they're so tiny. Now that I have three more tiny harvests I can be a wee more generous. :)
my other half is a "not watcher" and since ditching the satellite dish I fall in that category also.
My wife is a big TV watcher, just not of UFC, so our satellite dish stays!
that’s what I do as well
Celery stalks?
mono-silicic !!?? ???? Thats new to me i guess it would work on feg. food plants ,, has good benefits
It's what plants crave!

In all seriousness, @Mr. Sauga did a great post on silica here...

Nice even linework and good color saturation. Highlights are well done too! Can you tell we've been watching Ink Master during the lockdown?

Watch out that pic doesn't get taken down though...stick in Angry Bird's thread and link it here!
I’ve also been watching ink master the past couple weeks. Just found it on Amazon prime video. As we used to watch it, but stopped when we got rid of cable almost three years ago. I’m watching the first season when they had coaches. can’t remember what season that is.

yes sir, I deleted it as soon as I saw you saw it! :thumb: :high-five:

Awesome! I’m growing that strain right now

matches my tattoo.

edit: deleted picture. As it was not marijuana related.
Aww...drop the link in Backlip! It's a great piece of work.

Lol! Fresh cannabis stalks :straightface: I keep the “bones for Henry Jones” close-by until the buds are stabilised, for this very purpose. Depending on how much Iwant to raise it - I use bits of stem that are thicker or thinner. Works a right charm.
I never think of calling my plant bits "stalks" hence my confusion. Celery stalks at midnight!

It takes a looooong time for my stems to dry out so I think I'll stick with something a lot moister.
I’ve also been watching ink master the past couple weeks. Just found it on Amazon prime video. As we used to watch it, but stopped when we got rid of cable almost three years ago. I’m watching the first season when they had coaches. can’t remember what season that is.

yes sir, I deleted it as soon as I saw you saw it!
We watched it on Amazon and then realized they had the rest of the seasons on Paramount for free on the Roku! The kids are up to season 8 or something but I think I watched through 5 and now just come in for the last three of each season. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Shed! The harvest looks absolutely stunning!(and worth all that trim time!) ...been hectic lately but finally got a chance to catch up some...that durban poison looks amazing my friend; camera always loves purple weed! I hope they smell and taste as good as they look...and here is wishing your next grow the best, looking forward to it. Cheers mate! :goodjob::Namaste:

Hey Shed! The harvest looks absolutely stunning!(and worth all that trim time!) ...been hectic lately but finally got a chance to catch up some...that durban poison looks amazing my friend; camera always loves purple weed! I hope they smell and taste as good as they look...and here is wishing your next grow the best, looking forward to it. Cheers mate!
Thanks AH, and I'm glad you had time to catch up because I just dropped five seeds! Details below ↓↓↓

Here is the Wednesday update...the one where seeds get dropped for the spring grow. :)

Let me start with the harvest weight for the Colombian Gold that was at 62% RH this morning:

That's 211g (7.44 ounces), which at 141 days above ground gets me to 1.5g/day. I guess that's okay for a cold-weather grow!

Now back to last night around 11pm, when I remembered that I hadn't done the seed drop yet! I pull the bag out of the fridge and spread them out on the breakfast bar:

I discover that I only have one Candida seed left (hope this works!), and that I can't find the GG4 x ATF cross at all. o_O So now I need a replacement, and I see that I have three Golden Goat x Tahoe OG regs. Golden Goat is described like this:
...a marvelous example of accidental success. This strain was created in Topeka, Kansas when pollination occurred between Island sweet Skunk and Hawaiian Romulan male. The plant is light green in color and has a pinkish hue. The red hairs adorn the loaded trichomes and give the plant an attractive look. The sativa dominant plant thrives in warm and sunny weather and gives big yields making it very popular among most cannabis growers.

The effects of this strain are relaxing and it induces a potent high. In first time users, the effects may be too strong to handle and can at times induces anxiety and paranoia. The plant has a smell of sour, spicy and sweet all mixed together. The fruity taste lingers in your mouth for a long time after the smoke. This Kansas Sativa is an ideal choice for a night smoke with friends or socializing parties. This strain is popular among patients who suffer from depression, migraines and chronic stress.

And Tahoe OG Kush originated from OG Kush and SFV OG Kush. Though the lineage is quite significant, this marijuana doesn’t need to hide behind its names as it is also a legend in the world of cannabis. Pure Lemon kerosene skunk funk to the max. 70 days flower and watch out, yields will be solid with good training.

At least I think they're regs. And since I only have three it seems silly to drop two and leave one possible male behind, so I drop all three to increase the odds of getting a female.

So into the bowls of distilled water go the seeds, after a 15 minute soak in water/H2O2:

I keep my seeds, peat pucks, and clones cuttings around 80ºF on a heat mat with a thermostat, and I monitor seeds and puck with a temperature sensor tucked into the Shoebox of Light®:

This morning I tapped them all with a pencil eraser and got them to drop, so tonight they go into peat pucks.

And just because folks like bud shots, here is a partially dry Durban Poison flower:

That wraps up this dime tour, so I hope you got your money's worth! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom