InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

If your keeping this baby around to September..... I suggest going absolutely as low as you can possibly go on every branch. Leave 1 or 2 growth sites per branch and that's it. And once they recover and start putting out new tops. Cut them every time one shows up. Continue splitting this bitch until April and oh my god shed lol I can't even imagine hahaha. Every time a new top comes out. Whack that bitch off and give her 2. Repeat. Repeat. Until April :) "miss monsterness" I just named it.
I'm glad I just caught this post because I've got a couple mother's I'm keeping myself until spring time and I let it go last few months and dam she took over my grow tent I got me some cutting and started over..Now I'll butcher that bitch and rooster how can u keep them from trying to bud when u take them from the tent where the lights are on 24 hours a day for my autos..

I'm glad I just caught this post because I've got a couple mother's I'm keeping myself until spring time and I let it go last few months and dam she took over my grow tent I got me some cutting and started over..Now I'll butcher that bitch and rooster how can u keep them from trying to bud when u take them from the tent where the lights are on 24 hours a day for my autos..

Hey Blueberry! I've got autos with your name! I'm going to keep my clone with my autos (which just sayin' should be more like 20/4 so the roots get some darkness to do their thing too), and when they're done I'm going to veg the clone under the T5s so no flowering takes place until I SAY SO. Well..until the sun says so after June 21st.

Post up a journal so we can compare topping techniques!

LOL! And think of all the cloning practice I'll get :).

On the other hand, if I keep taking off new tops won't I end up low but really really wide?
Only until you flower then it'll be all up up and away....

Pruning day! Tell me what you think:

This is what I took off (the stems go in the clone box bc I'm a masochist, the fans get washed and frozen just because):

20171223_095953.jpg

And here is the before and after:

20171223_095006_combine.jpg

Enough? I kinda wanted to take off the two front branches that come off low on the main stem but I figured I'd leave them on this round.

Can I leave the cut stems in a glass of water and see what happens or is that just stupider than my usual methods?

Ok I'm going to post pics of the Clone box but I don't want y'all to miss the post above where I pruned the AK. Scroll up first, then read this post. I'll wait...

I took the toppings of the AK and put some in water and some in peat pucks. And some I doubled up in the peat. The ones in peat I dipped in honey because I saw the baggie I saved from last failure. Any, while I wait for the Gold Leaf (not dead yet) to grow roots, I'll see I get lucky on any of these!

20171223_122241.jpg

20171223_122246.jpg

20171223_122255.jpg

20171223_122306.jpg

I'll build the cloning bucket in the spring.

Pruning day! Tell me what you think:

This is what I took off (the stems go in the clone box bc I'm a masochist, the fans get washed and frozen just because):

20171223_095953.jpg

And here is the before and after:

20171223_095006_combine.jpg

Enough? I kinda wanted to take off the two front branches that come off low on the main stem but I figured I'd leave them on this round.

Can I leave the cut stems in a glass of water and see what happens or is that just stupider than my usual methods?

Ummm - I've read of people doing this. Don't know success rate though. Nice trim job!

A very merry Christmas eve dark to you and your family Mr shed. And if your tribe members.... oops Shabbat shalom! And if that's wrong well happy fracken Saturday ....

Hope all is well for you this weekend bud. Warm wished this holiday season ..

Back
Top Bottom