InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'll take a pic of my clone attempt lmao just don't laugh to hard only day two since I'm dome no root stimulates just in pro mix hp with added mycros temps around 77-79 f and Rh around 63-74%
Wish me good luck .

I would certainly never laugh at anyone's cloning attempt after what I've been through!
Cloning is no cake walk.... but I'm gonna advocate for a up pot. If they have roots let them spread their wings!!!!!

Or maybe I need to peek at the roots! Transplant it even into better and looser soil?

I'm thinking that's not a bad idea. It looks stable enough to handle the stress and that may be what's holding it back. I'd suggest something sans nails. Just a suggestion. :)

... Rider got all pissy ...
Pissy!? LOL. I never get pissy! I disseminate valuable information gleaned from watching reruns of Shaolin priests who commune with the world (and ropes in closets) in ways we can barely comprehend.

Master Kan: Avoid, rather than check. Check, rather than hurt. Hurt, rather than maim. Maim, rather than kill. For all life is precious, nor can any be replaced.

I'm reasonably certain he was talking about pulling the plant out of the pot all willy nilly like to check for roots. And yes, grasshopper, I saw you do that again.

I'm thinking that's not a bad idea. It looks stable enough to handle the stress and that may be what's holding it back. I'd suggest something sans nails. Just a suggestion. :)

Just checked and the nail is GONE!
HkPOzEH.jpg

Pissy!? LOL. I never get pissy! I'm reasonably certain he was talking about pulling the plant out of the pot all willy nilly like to check for roots. And yes, grasshopper, I saw you do that again.

One man's willy nilly is another man's systematic. And who mentioned supercropping first? The student has become the master ;).

Supercropping is an inelegant response, however I will concede that as a field expedient it was the least costly course of action. Do you have any idea how much a contractor wants to raise a roof four feet? Robber barons, the lot of them! :)

Shed here is my set y
Up for clones currently

Temp 77-79 f
Rh 63% In tent. Then have dome over clone. Any pointers buddy ?
420-magazine-mobile1211228963.jpg

Clones humidity should be at 80 to 90 percent for first week then slowly dropping it did you snip leaf blades in half to let her eat by spray her with plain water

Clones humidity should be at 80 to 90 percent for first week then slowly dropping it did you snip leaf blades in half to let her eat by spray her with plain water

Nope but I can do that now ..

Shed your a smart man don't be so down on thy self bro.

Nope but I can do that now ..
Shed your a smart man don’t be so down on thy self bro.

Thanks KJ, but I really have no confidence in cloning as I've never gotten anything to root myself. I do think you might have too much light on the clone though as I was told low light was better rather than full veg lighting. A single CFL would do it. But since you have it in the tent, maybe shade the light a bit. I used a couple of sheets of copy paper for diffusion.

If I decide to keep at it I'm going to build myself one of these in the spring:

Easiest DIY Aeroponics Cloner Ever! (No PVC) - YouTube

Thanks KJ, but I really have no confidence in cloning as I've never gotten anything to root myself. I do think you might have too much light on the clone though as I was told low light was better rather than full veg lighting. A single CFL would do it. But since you have it in the tent, maybe shade the light a bit. I used a couple of sheets of copy paper for diffusion.

If I decide to keep at it I'm going to build myself one of these in the spring:

Easiest DIY Aeroponics Cloner Ever! (No PVC) - YouTube

Nice buddy

Thanks for info bro

Got a good butter recipe too if interested . compliments of scrogdawg .

Back
Top Bottom