InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Transplanting AUTOs... same as any other plant. IF you do it right there's very little stress involved.

I am under the impression that when AUTOs main root hits btm then it triggers flowering.

I'm not too sure about that, it kinda goes in line with a lot of stoner science. Not too much actual science out there that I have found....

I wood just transplant if thats what you wanna do. The point to transplanting is bigger plant?? I'd go for it, cant really hurt anything as long as you are careful transplanting.

I've transplanted flowering cannabis plants that were 3-4 feel tall and root bound. They seemed happier pretty much right away and never skipped a beat.

Can't really see what the difference is between AUTO and PHOTO flowering with regards to transplanting. I've grown a fair amount of both types of plants. I always just grow AUTOs in a #3 nursery pot and up-pot seedlings to that #3 final container. Reason is I don't get any benefit going to a larger container, so less work for me.
I think based my me growing that is not true about autos hitting bottom of pots force flowering . The plant is on time cycle you can’t not control it or do the roots .

It’s genetics and and the high ratio of ruderalls that make autos so fast I belive.

Of course in my experiences . And at that I’m only doing meh . But like to add my two cents . Lol

Thanks so much!
Much appreciated! :Namaste:
Glad to help GB! Rooster was a great contributor until they dumped the phone app and he moved almost completely to Instagram.
Thanks for that link Shed. I want to try and emulate @Asesino85 ... for those who don't maybe know Wow!! :drool:
That's one nice looking set of tree-tops he's got there!
Happy Friday and weekend every one!
:passitleft:
Thanks Crazy! Try not to electrocute yourself ;).
Just do like my Dad and put all of the plants on a trailer and pull them around on your tractor Shed.
The same one I use to harvest the turf I'm growing ;).
Wheels and ramps. that’s what I’m planning on going forward…
:rofl::thumb:
Makes it easier for the wallabies to get into the house!
I think based my me growing that is not true about autos hitting bottom of pots force flowering . The plant is on time cycle you can’t not control it or do the roots .
It’s genetics and and the high ratio of ruderalls that make autos so fast I belive.
Of course in my experiences . And at that I’m only doing meh . But like to add my two cents . Lol
Your two cents goes a long way here Joe!
And wait for that elusive 90 veger!
The 90 day vegger is the mislabled autoflower like @Dutchman1990 !

No update today. Everything is carrying on as usual. More this weekend when I take down the hanging AK and plant the one growing roots in the cloninator.

Happy Friday!

Drive-by... Gardens looking great. I did alittle back reading? But I'm not one that believes auto with start flowering when the tap root hits bottom. Personally, I like to start an auto directly in the finishing pot. I use
3-gallon pots. But if they keep vegging and get some size to them,, I'll up to a 5-gallon.

And is that roots I see on a clone? Once the temp gets right it gets to be tooo easy... Tap water,, a dip in cloning solution and turn on the water. I leave my pump on 24/7. And the less you mess with them,, the better off you are.. Just change the water after 6 or 7 days. You'll start getting 100% return.

and Keepem Green

Happy Friday !
On behalf of 420magazine...:thanks: Back atcha AW!
I like to start an auto directly in the finishing pot.
I know I know. Every other auto I've grown goes directly into 7 gallons. This is the only time I didn't because I thought it had no chance and I didn't want to waste the soil. Proved me wrong!

[edit] Wait...did you say you did a little back reading?! :eek: [/edit]
I leave my pump on 24/7
Tried that but the water got too warm. This one didn't seem to mind 1/15.
:eek: What Shed Said :theband:
:high-five:

Yea don't tell anyone I did some reading.... GL and Keepem Green

The 90 day vegger is the mislabled autoflower like @Dutchman1990 !
Happy Friday!

Bahaha! My Early Miss is a monster but good news today! I’m harvesting my first Widow ! The second one comes down tomorrow and then SCROG goes in for the Early Miss and they are getting flipped to 11/13 finally! 75 days after seeds pop lol !

That’s a great veg period for an Autoflower eh!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
She’s just getting bigger and bigger! This net I’m putting in today are going to really help tuck her down spread her out and get her prepped for flowering start!!
Finally going to see her start flower !

She’s drinking 4L every other day right now so I’m guessing she will be that each day or more once she kicks into high gear!

Exciting times and I’ll get my first harvest update on here tonight !!
:yahoo::yahoo:

I can try... Maybe I will instantly freeze my self in an attempt to create a blast freezer. :)

I will donate a small chisel and ball hammer to keep in your shirt pocket just in case Crazy.

Hey Shed, I gave that article you posted for me about preharvest flushing and I’m sold brother. Domo arigato Mr. Roboto!

I am curious about something I’ve always been told and believed to be true. That is about the ash of burned cannabis in your bowl. I’ve always been told that if it turns white it has been flushed well. Do you fine folks have a better explanation for why this happens sometimes with the ash and sometimes not? I vape mostly these days anyhow due to coughing lol. If nutrients are ideally left in the plants, I must believe that the quality of the “ash” and smoothness of the toke lies in the dry and cure.

Back
Top Bottom