InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

How things over at Cali, 25C and clear skies?
Not quite...had a high today around 54ºF (12º C) but I rely on the sun's radiant warmth to keep the roots happy...at least the front-facing half.
I just spent a week away. Looks like he is still growing weed well. I just read the previous day's update.
Then you're good to go nobody!

No update today, though I think Amy is right about the Candida not liking to get as dry as other plants. See y'all tomorrow. I have 3 days of your updates to catch up on...

We are running about 8-10ºF (12-13ºC) cooler than normal this month. No idea if this is the new normal. I'll have to wait and see if fake climate change will be equally as fake next year.

Sounds like the climate we have had the last week. Sooo I guess your extra heat got to us... It's was not uncommon for us to have like -20C in feb a few years back. So if this continues I'm happy. Hate cold.... :)

But I'm guessing we will get another setback in climate before the true spring arrives. This heat wave set of some of the early pollen producers outside... already stocked up on those meds. Apparently the warmer summers have made them produce even more pollen so this spring is going to be a hell for allergic's...

We are running about 8-10ºF (12-13ºC) cooler than normal this month. No idea if this is the new normal. I'll have to wait and see if fake climate change will be equally as fake next year.
It's Global Warming. Kidding. No clue, but yall are having some wack weather out west.

How much rain have yall had the past month?

Hey buddy... I'm gonna whip up some topical cream this weekend. I ordered up some grapeseed oil from The Zon...

Do you use bees wax in yours? I'm thinking that is the consistency I'd like. More firm like a balm instead of runny like a massage oil. Do you happen to know what kind of ratio I should use? Or maybe something else that would work better?

:hmmmm:

Anything you add to the oil itself makes it less absorbent and therefore less effective. So your tradeoff is consistency vs effectiveness.

SweetSue uses soy wax (I used beeswax), and her tutorial is here

If you want a salve then that's the way to go. I'd start with less wax because you can always add more if it's too thin after it cools.

Anything you add to the oil itself makes it less absorbent and therefore less effective. So your tradeoff is consistency vs effectiveness.

SweetSue uses soy wax (I used beeswax), and her tutorial is here

If you want a salve then that's the way to go. I'd start with less wax because you can always add more if it's too thin after it cools.
Perfect! Thanks
:idea:

Back
Top Bottom