InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Do those give anyone any guidance?
I is those and I kinda think they have slowed their growth a bit too. I was going to suggest uppotting but someone mentioned it already below.

Not happy with the look of the seedlings in the solo cups, so they may go into 1 gallon pots tonight if I get home early enough. I wish I had room to put the Lemon Potion auto into its final 7 gallon home.

:thumb:

Okay then. Seeing as lots of my buddies hang out here... is anyone, who is in USA, in need of some geopots? Send me a msg if so. :)

I have loads of'em, and now that I'm venturing outdoors I think I may be hefting them around the yard a bit more next year. I heard mention of keeping one all winter and then swinging her outside in May, man that would be a giant...

:idea:

It might be pretty root-bound by May if you actually let it grow under your lights all winter! If you want trees, start them in late winter and move them into 20 gallons like BeezLuiz.

I was thinkin something along those lines, but keeping a plant in the smallest possible container for as long as possible and then slowly up potting as roots fill the container. Like I did with the BeBo's. 1 gallon of coco I had the Berry Bomb in, you saw that right? I up-canned her at flip into 2.5 gallons.

o_O

Did somebody say Bonsai?
:morenutes:

Ahh, can you run coco outside in your heat? A plant that root bound in soil would show deficiencies like crazy!

No but I can keep a plant in smaller container and then when it's time to go outside I swap her into 10 gallons of dirt in a geo pot. I think the roots would spread out just fine if I went 2.5 gallons of coco into 10 gallons of soil. Then just feed as needed for the transition to outdoors. The real hassle would be shifting the light schedule. The Auto Tent is the Auto Tent® for the foreseeable future and I'm not sure I want my 1800 watts of flower power® keeping one warm for the winter. I'll get it sorted.

Configura

SHOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting approach. How big can you get it in coco in 2.5 gallons of coco?

Well you saw those feet up there in one gallon, she didn't need to up can, but I wanted to see how much she'll fill in the 2.5 during flower.

The other one in one gallon is doing great, no signs of stress at all and she's packing on mass now too. Looking like an older and thicker Guy Fieri!

To answer your question though, "We gone fiiiiiiiiind out!"

Hey Shed, just a heads up, the Vulx link in your sig goes to this thread.
I kinda like the Christmas tree shape.
Yea I did too, I was happy I didn’t top my BC 2.1. I’m glad to hear she’s looking better!

Hey Shed I'm using megacrop bud samples and calmag pro for flower nutes. Has anyone used these for flower?

Have URB, seaweed extract to reduce stress when the tent gets too hot. And homebrew stuff.

Lol I don't have a shed and hubby can only take the fan noise for so long in LR :reading420magazine:

Day 36 since light flip. Look a hell of a lot better than my bagseed grow. I have learned a lot on here!

Attachments

• 0508192235_HDR.jpg
    0508192235_HDR.jpg
    971.5 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom