InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Delish! You never truly know until you do it, but I think I could live there happily.... if I could afford it. So many fantastic places to eat, beauty and nature everywhere. Please and thank you.
Here ya go... always puts me in island mode. LoL

Thanks Smeegol! They're back together again :).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday update under overcast skies, but the shed plants are all outside in case the sun breaks through later!

First up are the seedlings, DTF and Lemon Potion Auto (day 13). Downward facing leaves and some yellowing as well, so I'll back them off from the lights and give them some low level nutes.

Next up is the IIP, getting more LST to keep the top lower than the lowers:

And I untied the Candidas to hang out of the tent, and I slid the Mars SP-250 to the front edge of the tent so they get light:

And at the request of @Amy Gardner, pics of the bud structure on the Candidas, since this seems to be the only way to tell the indica from the sativa pheno:

Do those give anyone any guidance?

May grey in L.A. I hope the sun is out for y'all! :cool:

Tuesday update under overcast skies, but the shed plants are all outside in case the sun breaks through later!

First up are the seedlings, DTF and Lemon Potion Auto (day 13). Downward facing leaves and some yellowing as well, so I'll back them off from the lights and give them some low level nutes.

And I untied the Candidas to hang out of the tent, and I slid the Mars SP-250 to the front edge of the tent so they get light:

And at the request of @Amy Gardner, pics of the bud structure on the Candidas, since this seems to be the only way to tell the indica from the sativa pheno:

Winning hard shed

Plants are looking great Shed. Still planning on chopping the Candidas this weekend? I am amazed by how quickly they ripened.

Winning hard shed
Thanks rugged! There's a wide range of bud sizes on these plants. So many ½" budlets down below. :eek:
Those bud pics are guiding me to your place. Succulent as it gets Shed! MMMM
And sticky AF! Thanks otter :).
Plants are looking great Shed. Still planning on chopping the Candidas this weekend? I am amazed by how quickly they ripened.
You and me both. Another indica-tion they might be the indica pheno? I'll have another look at the trichomes on Friday but I'm pretty sure this weekend is chopping time. I have a dentist appointment at 10am on Saturday, so one will come down and get washed and hung before that, and the other will come down Sunday. I was okay to chop last weekend, but since the consensus was wait a week, I'm pretty confident it will be done by then. Trich pics on Friday :).
:hmmmm: thanks shed. There are both significant similarities and significant differences there. I’ll dig out some similarly framed pics if I have them and do a side by side.
Thanks Amy!
:nomo:

It’s early in the morning here and I’m in my phone so I can’t edit together a composite side by side - maybe later. For now tho I’ll drop this. My Candida update (with all the text removed ;) ) at 44 days since pistil stigmas started showing in the tops:

I maintain my early impressions that you have the “indica” variety.

Structures in the plants are similar - but the flower structure seems quite different to me. Mine were definitely classsic “sativa” like flowers.

I think these might give me something to send to MMG when I finally get it together to email them.

:Namaste:

Wow - not quite 7weeks even. That is fast. Mine definitely needed 9, there’s a big difference right there!

My Cannatonic took 12 weeks which is why I am so amazed at 7 weeks because supposedly they are related strains.

If that's 44 days from pistils then mine would be 37 days since it took 10 days (I think) for pistils to appear.

I was just gonna ask about that. First day of flower is first hairs?

Back
Top Bottom