InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Plants are looking nice shed!
Really like your training, strong plants.
Thanks Low! I have to look at every plant and figure out the best shape and still be able to carry it twice a day :).
Twin AKs!
I can’t imagine that there’s anything to like about fish tacos. Sounds disgusting!
Gorgeous! Well captured :D
At least you’ve spotted the Candida clone issue now... I’m sure you’ll sort it out :)
Disgusting is right. The complete wrong texture for the protein in a taco!

And I think that I am underfeeding my plants a bit. 4g of MegaCrop is probably only good for the first week or two in a 1 gallon pot. I must remember that!

Twin AKs! :bravo:

I can’t imagine that there’s anything to like about fish tacos. Sounds disgusting!

At least you’ve spotted the Candida clone issue now... I’m sure you’ll sort it out :)
Its a West Coast thing...

Twin AKs! :bravo:

Best fish tacos ive evere had was at Coconuts on Maui. Those Polynesians really know what their doin!

Fish tacos RULE!!!!!
I’m glad somebody agrees haha!
Best fish tacos ive evere had was at Coconuts on Maui. Those Polynesians really know what their doin!
Ahh man I loved Maui! Don’t get me wrong, Waikiki is nice to visit once but I fell in love in Maui man...
We stayed in Kanapali and when you look out across the channel at the islands of Lana’ia and Moloka’i, it’s breathtaking. I didn’t have fish tacos though haha.
017E1E71-AD86-4F49-AEC2-2C8E484C4DAF.jpeg
3F9ED93A-1BD0-4612-95CE-4FED22CCD9EB.jpeg

I'm not a taco fan to begin with, so maybe that's part of the problem. I'm a burrito type, and chicken please. I can't stand the meat they use in tacos and burritos. It's the absolute cheapest cuts of meat, and it reminds me of when I was growing up and we couldn't afford good steak so my parents bought flank steak. It's like skirt steak, from which they make carne asada, and they're both crap. I have elevated tastes in steak :thumb:.

Ahh man I loved Maui! Don’t get me wrong, Waikiki is nice to visit once but I fell in love in Maui
I've been to Oahu and Maui, and there is no comparison. Maui is the shit! Oahu is a tourist trap with only 10 yards of beach beyond the hotels, and the north shore is useless unless you are a master surfer! Maui is beautiful all around. :cool:

:eye-roll: I need more money...
This!
@InTheShed how is your dog? I have only minutes on the forum before i have to scoot and run all day, so idk if i missed an update.
I think we all have been waiting to know how pooch is doing, except nobody wanted to ask. Good call notech.
You haven't missed any dog news. I'm waiting for test results to come back so I'll have more definitive answers. I do know there is nothing structurally wrong with her neck, so there's no compression or degeneration. What she has is meningitis and we're waiting to hear about the cause. She's kinda dopey from the meds but moving around more and seems more often like her old self (but a slower version that tires very quickly!).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So many updates I don't know how you can all stand it! For those who missed the action this weekend, those updates are here, here, and here.

The Monday update follows...

I did some random de-doming of the clones over the weekend, closed them up for the night, and for the next week they will live like this:

That's two Peyote Critical cups and two Berry Bomb cups.

I mentioned to @Archiweedies yesterday that I lollipopped the Bedroom Cookies and gave it two gallons at 5.5g/gallon. Here it is this morning:

Because he said that it puts out nice tight buds at the end of the stems, I'm aiming for nothing but that. No fluff, no larf.

I picked up some bamboo sticks from a neighbor yesterday, and this morning I tied up the Candidas, on flip day 46:

I may have made them a bit too tight and I'm concerned about airflow! I'll untie them when they go in the tent tonight and do a slightly looser job tomorrow morning. And they each got 2 gallons at 6.2g of MegaCrop. We'll see if they drink it all by chop day.

Hope you all had a great weekend and all your summer grows are lining up perfectly! I'll get pics of the seedlings tomorrow.

:ciao:

Nice! Everything looks great Shed :)

I am still leaning towards thinking your Candidas are the indica pheno. Those buds look fat - but it’s hard to tell without a closeup ;)

BC looks ready to go. Nice to see an untopped sensation in your garden. Always fun to have at least one I think.

Glad the pup seems to be stabilising. Hope that continues

seems more often like her old self (but a slower version that tires very quickly!).
Sounds just like me :laughtwo:

north shore is useless unless you are a master surfer!
Or you love to watch them. :surf:
But I do think my next Hawaii trip nigh have to be Maui - I would like to see Pe’ahi in person.

Oahu is a tourist trap with only 10 yards of beach beyond the hotels
It’s only a tourist trap if you don’t get a car. Beautiful beaches all around Oahu, including my wedding beach :love:
EB476055-C7CC-4807-83E9-F47EE35755CE.jpeg

57CE28A9-CEA5-4527-B2C2-2B3DC3CF9AA8.jpeg

Don’t get me wrong, Maui is mellow and beautiful, but there is a lot more to Oahu than just Waikiki.

I am still leaning towards thinking your Candidas are the indica pheno. Those buds look fat - but it’s hard to tell without a closeup
I'll try to get good pics of the buds tomorrow.
BC looks ready to go. Nice to see an untopped sensation in your garden. Always fun to have at least one I think.
I know right? I think I've only grown two straight up. Both autos.
Sounds just like me
LOL... :(
Don’t get me wrong, Maui is mellow and beautiful, but there is a lot more to Oahu than just Waikiki.
We rented a jeep and drove around the island but I don't remember that. Beautiful :). Next time I need you to be my tour guide!

It’s only a tourist trap if you don’t get a car. Beautiful beaches all around Oahu, including my wedding beach :love:
EB476055-C7CC-4807-83E9-F47EE35755CE.jpeg

57CE28A9-CEA5-4527-B2C2-2B3DC3CF9AA8.jpeg

Your right! We enjoyed the Polynesian Cultural Center! We also went hunting for sweet Mom and Pop shops to eat at!

a lot more to Oahu than just Waikiki.
:love: like sooo much more! East coast is amazing (is that where that wedding beach is HH?) and the west coast north of Honolulu gets really wild and remote as you go north. I’m a surfer so the magical north shore strip will always have a special place in my heart. Still my best wave ever - best smoke ever as well :ganjamon:

Beautiful :). Next time I need you to be my tour guide!
Any, ANY, ANY time!
We also went hunting for sweet Mom and Pop shops to eat at!
Awesome! Some amazing places and the shrimp trucks at north shore, so fresh and delicious!! :drool:
East coast is amazing (is that where that wedding beach is HH?)
You nailed it Amy! The stretch of road from just north of Hanauma Bay, all the way up to the north shore is just unbelievable. Blow hole, china-mans hat, little swimming inlets, beautiful way to spend the day.

Sorry Shed, whew! I really got caught up here.

Awesome! Some amazing places and the shrimp trucks at north shore, so fresh and delicious!! :drool:
I lived out there during my last 2 years in the Navy. We lived out in Pearl City.

Every trip to North Shore included Pineapple ice cream from the Dole Plantation, and shrimp from Mackey's.

Amazing!

Great place to visit though.... living there spoiled it for me.

I lived out there during my last 2 years in the Navy. We lived out in Pearl City.

Every trip to North Shore included Pineapple ice cream from the Dole Plantation, and shrimp from Mackey's.

Amazing!

Great place to visit though.... living there spoiled it for me.
Delish! You never truly know until you do it, but I think I could live there happily.... if I could afford it. So many fantastic places to eat, beauty and nature everywhere. Please and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom