InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You may have just missed it-the bottle is small-8oz/5 inches tall-easy to overlook

Cept don't last as long as the spinosad which lasts for 2 to 3 weeks.
Thanks for the reminder about spinosad Norcali!
I was going to ask where you find it - haven't seen it in any of my local stores. I guess it's an online order then...
My Home Depot didn't carry it so I used to get it at Orchard Supply, but they're out of business. Might be yet another Amazon purchase :rolleyes:.
Damn shed i swear i did not send any of that shit (mold) ur way , hopefully you can still save some of the plant. The GG auto (thought it was Blue ) NOT any way that bitch has taken root and is on it way Baby !! The replacement for the NL&BB was another Cal. Snow ((( Damn i like that smoke the freaking resins Yes
Glad to hear about the roots SB! And no blame for the mold except the ocean.
Safer brand caterpillar killer is BT-Home Depot,Lowe's or Ace Hdwe. carry it-it's a little bottle
but it only takes 2 tsp. per gallon,so it goes a long way.
I bought my BT as a pre-mixed bottle because I couldn't find the concentrate locally. That doesn't last long though.
I'll check again, I didn't see anything like it at any of those places previously.
Me neeths. HD online has it though.
You may have just missed it-the bottle is small-8oz/5 inches tall-easy to overlook
Got this from the Lowe's site:
This item is no longer available on Lowes.com.

And this from HD local store search:
This item is not available in any stores within 100 miles.

They closed the local Ace Hardware near me to put up apartments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No pics today as there was 9 gallons of watering to do, and the spraying as well. Thanks to @Norcaliwood for reminding me about the spinosad, which I have in concentrate and also kills caterpillars (among other things). It's a good thing too because spraying all three plants used 48 ounces of mix, and I didn't have that much BT left in the bottle.

Only downside of spinosad is that you are only supposed to use it 6x per plant. That should be enough though unless the moths start coming out in force!

Another ugly day I won't mention. Have a great Wednesday!

:peace:

Got this from the Lowe's site:
This item is no longer available on Lowes.com.

And this from HD local store search:
This item is not available in any stores within 100 miles.
Well that sucks-I guess it's been awhile since I bought some-it's non toxic,and it works,
so they stop carrying it....that's just stupid....and these retail stores wonder why online shopping is killing them....

About the only thing I don't get online is my dirt anymore... I'm lazy ass hell,, so I do like the front door service........

I drive 8 miles down to Lowes for my ProMix HP because HD doesn't carry it. And 8 miles in Los Angeles is not like 8 miles in most places :).
Isn't that like dog years comparison

Equals like 60 real life miles

Lol

When I use pro-mix I like the general one. It has less perlite in it so it holds water better for larger plants...

I hate having to water everyday.. And with the general mix sometimes I don't have to. depends on the pot size of course...........

As a rule, I go to the local nursery and use the Black Gold Organic soil and stock up for the year. But I hate it after rains because they leave their shit outside on pallets........ And it gets wet which makes it a royal pain to mix in other goodies............. But this year,, I'm going to reuse my soils.. All I feed as a rule is organics unless they scream for food.. And I do like to 'juice' them 2-3 times in flower to help bulk up abit.

Sorry to babble this much so early in the morning.. Well It's morning to me.. I got use to staying up at night, while my lights are on......

Have a good one and Keepem Green

I don't mind watering often but now I have many more plants than I intended, so instead of watering every two or three days, I'm watering something every morning. When the summer grow is over I hope to have it scaled back to a more manageable number. Three in flower and three in veg would be good. Clones don't count.

Before I used the ProMix HP (I don't see any other ProMix around) I used to add perlite to my Dr Earth Pot of Gold soil. I guess I like a lot of drainage. :)

And 8 miles in Los Angeles is not like 8 miles in most places :).
I was just telling my wife the other day that driving 8 miles here in the Bay Area is almost like 8 miles in LA now. :laugh:

I just stopped in at HomeDepot and actually found this, so I bought it:

The picture makes it look like a large jug, but it actually quite small - 8 oz container, just like Carcass said!

Here's the Thursday update of odds and ends.

Let's start by taking a look at Sour G, which has become a hit at my house. I only got two jars off my last plant, so I'm hoping for a bigger harvest off this one. You may remember that this was one of the ones I lollipopped back on the 16th. Here it is after the thinning and this morning:

20190627_083624 SG 1.1.1 - 10 days.jpg

And I supercropped that leader doncha know!

From above, Sour G shows variegation and curve in some of the leaves. It's genetic and doesn't indicate any problems:

Moving on, it looks like the AK-47 doesn't like 6g/gallon of the MegaCrop, so back to 5.5 it goes for now. The other two don't show any signs of this:

Next, some browning of pistils after the spinosad spray yesterday. It's just on two Berry Bomb buds and one Bedroom Cookies bud. Coincidence or side-effect?

And finally on bits-and-bobs day, a shot of the multiple bends on the apical stem of the It's It Punch. One at the bottom right, one just above that, and a tape repair on one above that. Since it bounces back too quickly for lowers to grow, I've tied a pipe cleaner to a leaf stem and attached it to a lower branch to keep the branch down without cropping it again.

I also supercropped my next AK-47 and a Candida, but that's for another day! Hope all is going Thursdayly for you, which means the weekend can't be far...

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom