InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Messing with my head.
:sorry:
Winning hard
:thanks:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday update and I grabbed the tape measure to see how we're doing in stretch. Here are the numbers from just before flip:
For the record, the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 is 38", the AK-47 is 27", and the Berry Bomb is 23".
And here they are today on flip day 19...

Bedroom Cookies 2.2:

AK-47:

And Berry Bomb:

And here is the before and after table:
June 8th, 2019June 28th, 2019
Bedroom Cookies38"41"
AK-4727"32"
Berry Bomb23"33"

Other than the one tall leader on the Berry Bomb, not much stretch so far, and I'm perfectly fine with that :).

It seemed like a good time to get a shot of the clones that I don't really want but keep out of compulsion. The red cups are Berry Bomb, the blue cups are Peyote Critical, and the black pots are Bedroom Cookies. The solo cups get watered every other day and are due for an upcan. Any takers?

Notice that there are shadows in that pic! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking forward to the weekend? I am.

:peace:

:sorry:

:thanks:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday update and I grabbed the tape measure to see how we're doing in stretch. Here are the numbers from just before flip:

And here they are today on flip day 19...

Bedroom Cookies 2.2:

AK-47:

And Berry Bomb:

And here is the before and after table:
June 8th, 2019June 28th, 2019
Bedroom Cookies38"41"
AK-4727"32"
Berry Bomb23"33"

Other than the one tall leader on the Berry Bomb, not much stretch so far, and I'm perfectly fine with that :).

It seemed like a good time to get a shot of the clones that I don't really want but keep out of compulsion. The red cups are Berry Bomb, the blue cups are Peyote Critical, and the black pots are Bedroom Cookies. The solo cups get watered every other day and are due for an upcan. Any takers?

Notice that there are shadows in that pic! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking forward to the weekend? I am.

:peace:
Ship em to me

Cuzz ya, I need MORE PLANTS

:rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::headbanger::surf:

Lol, lots takers, if only I lived near the Pacific in CA too! :cool::surf:

Would you say those clones would be the proper shape/structure for a SOG? Lol, I see a lot of people doing this solo cup challenge, maybe you could just bloom them out from there?

ps - yay sun!! :cheer:

Would you say those clones would be the proper shape/structure for a SOG? Lol, I see a lot of people doing this solo cup challenge, maybe you could just bloom them out from there?
ps - yay sun!!
If I were in a tent I would be the perfect person to run a SOG since I usually have so many clones. They are the right shape (just trim off the side growth) but what they'd produce isn't worth the effort to me. I'd still have to move them twice a day and water them every day. I keep filling other people's tents and then I have to wait for them to harvest before I can offload the next batch. :rolleyes:
I don't need them I was agreeing that Chris needs more plants. I'm good.
LOL! But they're some good indicas in there for Lopin ;).
I only have 14 now... And I'll be pulling 6 clones in a week or so
Yes..I need more
Lol
I thought you had 4 rooms of growing? Sounds like you have two rooms to spare!

thought you had 4 rooms of growing? Sounds like you have two rooms to spare!

NO!!!!!!!

I need to clean those still
Damnit

Lol

Any takers?
If I were 5 hrs closer to you, I'd certainly take a couple. But if I took a couple, I would probably be kicked out of my house for violating the 3-plant limit. ;)

Back
Top Bottom