InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It's Veteran's day (Remembrance Day in Canada), so let's take a moment to thank and honor all of those who have served our country (many of whom are members of this site), and remember those who served but are no longer with us. :love:

And here is the Monday update, the one where I post pics of my two autos:

DDA on day 38:

Given that these can go 100 days, harvest might be sometime mid-January!

And here is Amnesia Haze auto, on day 52:

So far so good, but I must say I'm looking forward to dropping two or three photo seeds in December. I still haven't decided where I want to keep them (two plants would go into the tent at night, three plants would go in the shed).

The options remain: Golden Tiger, Fruit Punch, and Red Dragon. Sativas all!

I hope you had a great weekend (my son's soccer season ended on Saturday in a 2-1 playoff loss in OT), and a great week ahead. :surf:

I vote Golden Tiger...love mine.... Fruit Punch sounds tasty too

Welcome back Chris! I hope you had a great time but VG was starting to go through withdrawal...

3 weeks and 3700 miles was a bit ruff....but do really like the South

Gunna start a grow.... Popping beans today

And here is the Monday update
They're looking good,Shed !
Loving the color on the DDa (so that's why they call it dark devil), and that AHa is going to be a monster by January!

It's Veteran's day (Remembrance Day in Canada), so let's take a moment to thank and honor all of those who have served our country (many of whom are members of this site), and remember those who served but are no longer with us. :love:

And here is the Monday update, the one where I post pics of my two autos:

DDA on day 38:

Given that these can go 100 days, harvest might be sometime mid-January!

And here is Amnesia Haze auto, on day 52:

So far so good, but I must say I'm looking forward to dropping two or three photo seeds in December. I still haven't decided where I want to keep them (two plants would go into the tent at night, three plants would go in the shed).

I hope you had a great weekend (my son's soccer season ended on Saturday in a 2-1 playoff loss in OT), and a great week ahead. :surf:
Man those DDA's are just pretty arent they? Kind of shadowing your very stout Amnesia Haze.

I can already see all the rolling eyes and i dont care... Ive said it before and i’ll Say it again, with all due respect :love: - please don’t decarb in plastic to make meds. Phthalates (sp.?) in plastic - and yes that includes oven bags made for cooking - are terrible disrupters of hormones and the ECS and are released during heating. Even the breast cancer council discourages the use of oven bags for cooking. And recently Dr Sulak posted this to Instagram... saying the same thing. I’m not making this up. I think it;s important for everyone, but if someone has an auto-immune condition or other chronic thing it’s really imperative.

091F2623-217C-4DFF-89C8-357819BDEA5F.jpeg

It may be ok to cure in them but I really think decarbing in the oven bags is a baaad idea.
:Namaste:

Here’s an Alternative method
:passitleft:

I vote Golden Tiger...love mine.... Fruit Punch sounds tasty too
I think GT is first on the list, but still have to decide where I want them to live at night and how much I want to spend on electricity. It's going to cost 30% more to grow a third!
3 weeks and 3700 miles was a bit ruff....but do really like the South
Gunna start a grow.... Popping beans today
Sounds like a great trip. Whatcha poppin and in how many rooms?
They're looking good,Shed !
Loving the color on the DDa (so that's why they call it dark devil), and that AHa is going to be a monster by January!
LOL! That is why they call it that. "Her lips are devil red..." Livin' la vida loca :)
Man those DDA's are just pretty arent they? Kind of shadowing your very stout Amnesia Haze.
Thanks BVB! I figured I would let the DDA grow straight up just for the first time. Next one I grow gets flattened :thumb:.

Back
Top Bottom