InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey I get that brother! I try to give my wenches and studs the best environment possible. I just wanted to throw it out there though for anyone who might be reading it and think their environment isn't suitable for cannabis, especially outdoors. They are really a lot hardier than most new growers realize.
Yes indeed, quite true. I must say though, that having one-week-old autos get hit with 90º+ is not a good thing ;).

Yeah probably not. Probably has something to do with what the weather is generally like upon germination of seeds in most natural environments. I assume that in nature, they start germinating in spring with cooler temps and work their way into warmer weather.

That is a very nice selection of seeds there Shed. That should last you a couple of years! I want more bean and more light and more tents! Mrs.1 won't let me get more lights because fishing season is coming up.

That is a very nice selection of seeds there Shed. That should last you a couple of years! I want more bean and more light and more tents! Mrs.1 won't let me get more lights because fishing season is coming up.
Not sure how fish and lights compete but that's between you and the Mrs in your crowded house :).

All these seeds are great but having taken a complete inventory, I have no auto Sativas so I'll be relying on the AK-47 that should be harvested late May to fill that need all by itself. And I have more photo seeds than I think I could ever grow! Yeah yeah, embarrassment of riches, but still...autos are my primary plants.

What strains work best for what ails you?

Not sure how fish and lights compete but that's between you and the Mrs in your crowded house :).

A good rooster neck is about $80. That's one color. You need a myriad of different materials (if you tie flies...I do) that add up to thousands fast, before you even put your waders on which cost....you get where I am going with this. I'd have to sneak the light in if I got it before fall. Which brings me to my next point!

Agent Orange, Cinex, Sour Diesel, to name a few Sativas
Forbidden Fruit(of course) GG in all forms, Black Water, Ghost OG on the pain and sleep side.

Awesome new bunch of seeds you've gotten! One strain I've come to fall in love with is StressKillerAuto from RQS. Sativa dominate with a high CBD content. Very nice uplifting high but no anxiety which for me is a huge plus. Another one I have noticed that is great for my nerve damage is CBD Master Kush, haven't grown this myself but was lucky enough to try some and it was great at numbing the pain.

Had to skip ahead to say... are those 50 60 70 day autos from pistils No?

Regardless that's a nice haul! I got some femenized purple skunk mass

A good rooster neck is about $80. That's one color. You need a myriad of different materials (if you tie flies...I do) that add up to thousands fast, before you even put your waders on which cost....you get where I am going with this. I'd have to sneak the light in if I got it before fall. Which brings me to my next point!
Agent Orange, Cinex, Sour Diesel, to name a few Sativas
Forbidden Fruit(of course) GG in all forms, Black Water, Ghost OG on the pain and sleep side.
I haven't come across a lot of those strains Ripe, but nice that you have found a good selection that are working for you. You and Flytier should get together and swap stories or even flies! Can you get away with a few less flies and a few more watts?
Awesome new bunch of seeds you've gotten! One strain I've come to fall in love with is StressKillerAuto from RQS. Sativa dominate with a high CBD content. Very nice uplifting high but no anxiety which for me is a huge plus. Another one I have noticed that is great for my nerve damage is CBD Master Kush, haven't grown this myself but was lucky enough to try some and it was great at numbing the pain.
Thanks Double R! The Lemon Potion autos are the first high CBD strain I've gotten so I'm going to see what that's like as a 60/40 indica dom. I can always blend some sativa into the oil to get to a 1:1 THC/CBD ratio with a less indica feel if need be. I'll check into the StressKiller too!
Had to skip ahead to say... are those 50 60 70 day autos from pistils No? Regardless that's a nice haul! I got some femenized purple skunk mass
50 days from sprout wat?* That's what they say but the proof of the pudding is in the tasting. Gonna be a while before I get to the Purple Skunk I think with all the Blueberry indica I still have. Unless I use it all for topical oil, which is where most of it is going lately.

*"Ready in as little as 45 days from seed"

Man, you got some fantastic seeds there. Love it!
Thanks Grandpa! With a 6 plant maximum and my growing method it's going to be a long time before I'll get to all of these :).

[note: I don't know how many plants I can grow using my father's medical marijuana license as the law is loose...like "patients are entitled to whatever amount of marijuana is necessary for their personal medical use." So I want to keep it within the non-medical limit, which is 6.]

They aren’t sponsors anymore? I noticed I am in need of sativa. Apparently idicas appeal to me as I order mostly all indica last time. Got to start a long for what ones stress into flower early soon. I can almost remember all my beans.

They aren’t sponsors anymore? I noticed I am in need of sativa. Apparently idicas appeal to me as I order mostly all indica last time. Got to start a long for what ones stress into flower early soon. I can almost remember all my beans.
Well whaddaya know! I knew they weren't backing the contests any longer but it looks like they don't even sponsor the site either. Oh well. I'm sure there are sponsor seed co's that do freebies, but you'll have to look around. Never mind :).

45 days sounds good..... for a veg time :laugh:
IKR! I'll be happy with 70 days from the Masszar if that's real. I have to wait until I flip the AK so there's room under the Mars 300 at night before I drop it though.

Back
Top Bottom