InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Quick Thursday update so we don't go too long without something for Norcali to do.

As I mentioned, the Purple Skunk Krush is still alive, and it is no more specific about what sex it is than it was two weeks ago! Here it is on day 73:

So I topped it by about 6":

I will be stripping this weekend and flipping early next week, as I am sure the Golden Tiger is going to be out of control by the time it stretches. So I'm thinking that the Fruit Punch and PSK will go in the tent at night, and the GT will have the whole shed to spread out in. Gonna be fun schlepping that around in flower. :eek:

I was warned though.

Finally, this spider lives between my kitchen window and the screen. I have no idea what it eats because we never open that window in the winter. It's about an inch long from stem to stern.

Everything is getting 4.5g/gallon MC, and I'll get pics of the whole grow this weekend. Cuttings are not dead.

That's what I've got today!

I'm with ya

IG is owned by Facebook, so everything is open for anyone to find, search, scam, etc

I do personal stuff in both but nothing related to here

Now on my Hooker's and Blow forum
All bets are OFF!!!!!

:headbanger: :slide:

Hey SHed... nice quick catchup Since you’ve been away too!

really convinced
I wasnt as convinced at all after the last pics before that post. But hey, maybe I’ve missed something here (very likely, skimming catchup) but don’t you need to have flipped it to find out what sex it is :hmmmm: I’m now seeing it that you’ve been waiting for sex to show in veg, w-out changing the light schedule... is that right? I didn’t think that would work...

Neiko mentioned he was going to grow one but he doesn't sub here, so I'd ask him over in his thread how it went. No mention of Dinafem though...
neiko’s Bubba Kush is from the Katsubluebird line, the same used in the Bubba Hash that Ace developed (my current best friend). It’s a very famous cut of Bubba Kush :) Katsu has a thread on it here on 420 (and the crosses he’s making with it - I have some Sour Bubba I’m really looking forward to).
as I gave away the IIP to a grower who definitely appreciates its charms.
nice that worked out so well :thumb:
Dont forget to put the seat down for the ladies in da house.

:eek: screw for the ladies! :laughtwo: And screw just the seat as well :D Put the seat, the lid, the whole package down because it’s truly disgusting if you don’t. Do you know what happens whe you flush the toilet? :thedoubletake:

Back to the plants ;) Clean up on the mother plants looked tops Shed and the newly topped about-to-be flowered plants look super lush and really close to raring to go
:yummy: :popcorn:

Thanks Amy! I missed your multi quotes bigly while you were absent.
don’t you need to have flipped it to find out what sex it is
From my reading, a plant will usually show sex by 60 days, like my others have. The PSK seem to have other plans.
really close to raring to go
And go they shall within days! Someone is going to be supercropped daily.
Put the seat, the lid, the whole package down because it’s truly disgusting if you don’t.
We started putting the lid down when we got a dog and now it just like that's how it always should be!
73 days just isn't fair!
I know right?

Hey Shed, I had a quick question for ya. My veg clones were in solo cups in FFHF soil, they were just transplanted into 2g with promix hp. I was hoping to not need to ph the feed, but with that soil in there too, what would you think/recommend?

Hey Shed, I had a quick question for ya. My veg clones were in solo cups in FFHF soil, they were just transplanted into 2g with promix hp. I was hoping to not need to ph the feed, but with that soil in there too, what would you think/recommend?
Folks using Fox Farms don't need to pH either. Anyone using store-bought soil or soil-less can skip the pH because they both would be buffered.

Folks using Fox Farms don't need to pH either. Anyone using store-bought soil or soil-less can skip the pH because they both would be buffered.
Best news I’ve gotten all day :high-five: thanks Shed!

I like the idea of flipping them inside out, putting them over a bucket and pressure washing them. I will also incorporate the idea of hitting them with a stiff brush first. That would probably get a lot of the residuals off before the pressure wash. I don't need them "like new" clean but do want to get rid of the stains on the outside and as many of the small roots as possible without putting the bag through unnecessary wear. Thanks for the tips, guys!

you got a new job at the bunny ranch Shed ?
I will be stripping this weekend and flipping early next week, as I am sure the Golden Tiger is going to be out of control by the time it stretches
Sounds like a poster for a "Ladies Night " !!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Mates rates for @Virgin ground ?. heehee

Back
Top Bottom