J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

shit shall I just say Happy Tokerday at this point?
:thumb:
its still actually munchday here tho

Hey,what's up Chronic and everyone that has been following and:welcome:to those that have recently joined.:thumb:
I have come to the conclusion again that I can not flower plant's the size I want to,with only 3ft of head space.
So I have decided to build a new space for the GreenSun test.
The new area is 3ft D x 4.5ft W and 6ft H.:cheesygrinsmiley:Only difference is,I now have 3ft more head space.:yahoo:
It' has been a week since we started growing under GreenSun.They were started one foot away due to the area.The light spread at one foot,with any led light would notgive me the spread I need for a 3x4.5ft area.It has nothing to do with the light.It is not recommended to hang any led's that close at any point in a grow,Imo.
However,If you look back at day 1, there has been quite a bit of growth over the last week.It also show'sin the pic's.
It's a brand new space so I have to do some playing with,but the light's are hung at 2 foot in the pic's.I think I can lower down to 1.5 foot and get the spread we need tho.
I could not get individual shot's.Light's went out.You will see in last pic.I need the green light to focus on.
Ok.The pic's.
0011656.JPG
0031592.JPG
0051424.JPG
0041500.JPG
0071182.JPG
0081077.JPG
009964.JPG
010895.JPG
012691.JPG

To me this look's like the perfect time to do the scrog I have been wanting to do and talked about since I started at here.
but I say that every time I build a new space.lol
Thank you. J6K:joint:

Looking good Jimmy.

Hey Jimmy, hope you don't mind I join the party! So far those lights look like are making your plants happy! Cant wait to see how they perform!

on a serious note are they supposed to be that far from the canopy? for real?

Nice i think you should try a scrog. So mych better for you lights when they are led. I run 400 watt and a smaller area with only soil. Screens are easy to attach and work with. You are know how to train so alot easier. Keeps canopy even and light spread over the right spots.
image7332.jpg

just wait till the lights just turn off then take your pics before you close the tent/door
Swingin By J6k :thumb:

Use a low watt cfl and unplug or switch off led. If you dont have an on off switch for led its easy to install one. I even have green bulbs to do night training it easier because plants are less bush and less rigid. How much does the one led light cost. Those are 400 watt. Do you know the power draw ?

Nice new space, I am really beginning to think that LEDs should be farther from the plants then HPS, not because of heat, but just because the light is so intense and focused in one direction.
I also believe they perform better when hung to get a good spread as opposed to low for light intensity.In veg anyway.This will be my first time flowering under led.You may want them closer in flower tho,for better penetration and nice tight bud's.
Looking good Jimmy.
Thank's Reg.I hope you continue to follow.:thumb:
Hey Jimmy, hope you don't mind I join the party! So far those lights look like are making your plants happy! Cant wait to see how they perform!
Thank's Mud.I am glad you could make it.If anyone know's led's test it's you buddy.I hope it is as informative as your was.
Jimmy,your grow room are so tidy and clean!I love it
Thank's Amy.It's a new area,and need's a week or two to get broke in.lol
on a serious note are they supposed to be that far from the canopy? for real?
Most led company's have a suggested height.I just hung mine up to where they get a good even spread.They seem to like it so far.
All caught up Jimmy6000 - like the new grow area its -----> :rocker:
Thank's for stopping by gr8fulfir420.:thumb:
Nice i think you should try a scrog. So mych better for you lights when they are led. I run 400 watt and a smaller area with only soil. Screens are easy to attach and work with. You are know how to train so alot easier. Keeps canopy even and light spread over the right spots.
I have seriously been considering it man.:high-five:
Your plants are looking great and I love the new setup. So far for me the only thing I don't like about LED is it's so darn hard to get a good pic with them on. LOL
It does slow thing's down trying to adjust camera to take good pic's under three or four different type light's.I still am working on the pic's as you will see in the short update.
just wait till the lights just turn off then take your pics before you close the tent/door
Swingin By J6k :thumb:
That's what I try to do,just not all way's around for it.:Namaste:Anytime buddy,swing away.lol
Use a low watt cfl and unplug or switch off led. If you dont have an on off switch for led its easy to install one. I even have green bulbs to do night training it easier because plants are less bush and less rigid. How much does the one led light cost. Those are 400 watt. Do you know the power draw ?
The light's do have on off switches.I do on occasion use my green led head lamp if needed.They do tend to bend easier during dark period.I do not know the price of these light's,you will need to contact GreenSunAmy for that.The Znet 4 led's I am running are rated 155 watt.I do not have an actual draw power as of yet.Also thank's for stopping by.:thumb:

I know it has only been 4 day's but here is a quick up-date on the girl's.I have not done anything to them as far as training I do rotate them but have tried to have them in the exact same position in pic's.They will be adjusted tonight and will post pic's directly after.
0021662.JPG
0081084.JPG
0061252.JPG
0051430.JPG
009971.JPG
013649.JPG
014592.JPG
011767.JPG
010901.JPG
012694.JPG
0031598.JPG

Thank you all for following along. J6K:joint:

HAPPY Stoner Bowl Sunday for ppl that watch NFL. Love the setup. Where did you order leds from and how much wattage for both lights

Back
Top Bottom